December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

ive just got back from the playground with Nate it was a special trip out without little brother and my DH cleaned the kitchen while i was out yay:happydance:,
Name is Lynette but i use Lynni lol,

laura i just noticed that Amy is the same age as EJ

Hello again all: real name Fran(cesca).

Am sooooooooooooooooooo tired. Had nap with my DD this afternoon after doing the food shop this morning. Just made a DELICIOUS salad: bacon, pear, egg and stilton. Then once I'd wolfed the lot realised that Stilton is meant to be OFF the menu. So now am completely paranoid...

But this weather is wonderful! Going to have a bath and paint my toes tonight and will probably be in bed by 8! ROCK AND ROLL!

stilton is ok so long as its pasuturised hun, im sure your fine, lucky you getting a nap we have been spring cleaning today and i got to go to the playground with ds1 for a bit but thats the most ive stopped all day lol

:hi: Snowflakes. Hope you are all well. Wow you ladies can chat, lots for me to catch up on :coffee: Sorry i've not been on much, been working nights this week and all day today aswel as looking after my poorly little girl.

My name is Leanne, 25, I am a SAHM in the day but have just started working evenings and weekends in a shop when my hubby is home with my daughter. He is however going away for 4 months end of July so I will have to give my job up, he isn't due back until December so I am facing giving birth without him :cry:

I am not having any symptoms, the dizziness seems to have got better. At times I forget I am pregnant until hubby tells me off for rushing around and doing too much!

Hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine. We had our first BBQ of the year this evening :)

How long is every1 going to wait to make the big announcement then? Do u feel like every1 already knows? Has any1 got any scan dates yet?xx

Hi ladies my name is lauren and I'm a support worker. Today we have also had a BBQ it was yummy lol! At the moment the only symptom I am having is cramping which makes me worry I have one digi left but am saving it at the moment. At the minute I am finding it hard to believe I am pregnant as I feel normal apart from the cramping does anyone else feel like this? I apologise if I don't remember everyones first names as I have a rubish memory xxx

with baby brain i'll be amazed if anybody remembers there own name

Evening Snowflakes! :hi:

Been a lovely day today - just pottering about. Even Asda was quiet for a Saturday afternoon; guess the combination of a home football match and the beautiful weather meant that most people headed there much earlier than usual, so it wasn't too bad :thumbup:

Tomorrow is my last day off :cry: Don't like the thought of being back at work Monday. The plan for tomorrow is sorting out our bedroom as we're having a new bed delivered this week (will be FAB for my pregnant self!) and sorting out the garden. I think we'll tackle the understairs cupboard too while we're at it... guess I want to start getting our nest in order for Pip, even though his or her arrival is still 8 months or so away :haha:

What's everyone up to tonight? I'm just relaxing with my sparkling water (rock 'n' roll!) and enjoying the lovely breeze through the windows. Oh, and I'm loitering round t'interweb, too :rofl:

x

How long is every1 going to wait to make the big announcement then? Do u feel like every1 already knows? Has any1 got any scan dates yet?xx
I am waiting until after my 12 week scan to announce it, we have told our parents and sister and brothers already though. I have a private scan on the 28th April. I am not sure when my NHS scan will be, my midwife booking in appointment isn't until the 6th May. How about you?

I hope I have now added all the new snowflakes to the list but please let me know if I have missed anyone.

Congratulations all xx

me- i'm watching grand designs whilst watching the puppy throw his frisbee and chase it... tiriing himself out... saves me doing it

this time last week we were waiting on the vets to call tell us if his op was a sucess.....

scary

Leanne aka Pingu, so is your OH military then if hes gonna be away for so long?

My DH is out tonight with his mates so ive bathed the boys and put them to bed and im debating what to have for dinner got a Lamb hotpot soup in the fridge but i dont really feel like eating which is bad since ive not had alot today lol im gonna sit here with my cuppa and think for a bit about it.

oh and ive been cramping a bit today grr not fun but i'll deal with it lol much less bother than labour pains hehe

I am waiting until after my 12 week scan to announce it, we have told our parents and sister and brothers already though. I have a private scan on the 28th April. I am not sure when my NHS scan will be, my midwife booking in appointment isn't until the 6th May. How about you?

a few of my closest friends know but everyone else will find out after our scan which im hoping will be more like 11wks caus its soooooooooooooooo long to wait otherwise ive booked in with the doc and waiting on the MW to call me im not sure if she orgnaizes my scan or if they doctor will, my doctor did last time:shrug:

Evening Snowflakes! :hi:

Been a lovely day today - just pottering about. Even Asda was quiet for a Saturday afternoon; guess the combination of a home football match and the beautiful weather meant that most people headed there much earlier than usual, so it wasn't too bad :thumbup:

Tomorrow is my last day off :cry: Don't like the thought of being back at work Monday. The plan for tomorrow is sorting out our bedroom as we're having a new bed delivered this week (will be FAB for my pregnant self!) and sorting out the garden. I think we'll tackle the understairs cupboard too while we're at it... guess I want to start getting our nest in order for Pip, even though his or her arrival is still 8 months or so away :haha:

What's everyone up to tonight? I'm just relaxing with my sparkling water (rock 'n' roll!) and enjoying the lovely breeze through the windows. Oh, and I'm loitering round t'interweb, too :rofl:

x

Good Evening :)

Wow it is unusual for Asda to be quiet. I had a lucky escape from doing the food shop this week as I worked today, hubby went instead.

Hope you enjoy your last day off tomorrow. Sounds like you are going to be very busy.

Not up to much tonight, just watching tv and on bnb, hoping to get an early night as has haven't had much sleep the last few nights as my daughter is poorly. She has antibiotics now so hopefully she settles down tonight x

We've told my mom and dad, my brother and my sister (and she's told her fiance). That's it for now, apart from BnB ladies :) We're going to wait until after our first scan to tell everyone else - that's what we did when we were expecting Alyssa. Hope we don't have to wait until 15 weeks this time around to get a scan date!!

Leanne aka Pingu, so is your OH military then if hes gonna be away for so long?

My DH is out tonight with his mates so ive bathed the boys and put them to bed and im debating what to have for dinner got a Lamb hotpot soup in the fridge but i dont really feel like eating which is bad since ive not had alot today lol im gonna sit here with my cuppa and think for a bit about it.

oh and ive been cramping a bit today grr not fun but i'll deal with it lol much less bother than labour pains hehe

Yes he is. Hoping they will get him home before my due date but our daughter came early so he could miss it. I am really hoping I go overdue!

I sometimes don't feel like eating either. I have been eating toast instead of meals some days. I hope your craps ease off soon, I find a hot water bottle can help x

Hi there FossilWife! :hi: Come on in and make yourself at home :)

I was just thinking - would anyone like to share real first names rather than usernames? Makes it a bit more personal when we chatter :) I'm Anna!

x

just seen it hi everyone im gemma!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back