December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

how are we all ladies? ive had a busy one today and baby is making itself felt my bladder hasnt been so sore since this stage with ds2 lol

I would love a homebirth but my last labour went very wrong so I would be too scared this time. But I am going to push for a water birth and I will NOT be constantly monitored like I know they will want (going for a VBAC)

Ive more than likely got to have another c section as i had a failed vbac last time and they dont advise a vbac after 2 sections at my hospital. They will reassess me at 36wks to check position of baby etc but no guarantees of the natural birth i was hoping for so have resigned myself to have the section :(

If you have a look in the home birth section there is a video of a lady who had 2sections and went on to have a home water birth with no problems. I cried my eyes out lol

I wish i could do something like that,but as my youngest daughters birth was full of problems resulting with a section under an anaesthetic and a stay in the scbu it would defo be a no go! :(

Alice is still being a bugger and sitting in the way of my stomach, so I'm trying to snack all day. Lost 3 1/2lb in 9 days :-( Hopefully it'll pass as I'm shattered! What's everyone up to this weekend?

I wish i could do something like that,but as my youngest daughters birth was full of problems resulting with a section under an anaesthetic and a stay in the scbu it would defo be a no go! :(

Did they give you a reason why that happened? :(
I want something like that lady but in the safty of the hospital lol.

im in PAIN :cry: i took the boys to the end of term party at toddler group this morning and can barely walk now my hips/pelvis feels like its shattering its soooooooooooooo sore , and im supposed to be out tonight for a friends wedding shower, got training for Street Pastors all day tomorrow then got duty tomorrow night i think i might be pulling out the co-codamol to get me through somehow :nope: and just found out DH left the recipet for his drycleaning here so either i have to go get it or he has to stop here first then go get it so i will be late leaving this evening for the party :dohh:

im in PAIN :cry: i took the boys to the end of term party at toddler group this morning and can barely walk now my hips/pelvis feels like its shattering its soooooooooooooo sore , and im supposed to be out tonight for a friends wedding shower, got training for Street Pastors all day tomorrow then got duty tomorrow night i think i might be pulling out the co-codamol to get me through somehow :nope: and just found out DH left the recipet for his drycleaning here so either i have to go get it or he has to stop here first then go get it so i will be late leaving this evening for the party :dohh:

I know how you feel Lynn it's rubbish isn't it, my SPD kicked in good and propper a few weeks ago and been on my crutches and codeine since :( on the up side I'm 20 weeks today only 19 to go x

av i had a growth spurt

Pic 1 is 19 weeks
Pic 2 is 19+2

Attachments

• 19 week.jpg
    19 week.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 28
wow that is a grow spurt!!!

i'm starting to feel really great.....

ive had one too lol cant be bothered taking pics but ppl are actually guessing that im pregnant now

I have people guessing now too, but I work in an office so tend to wear tightish/ smart tops. Definite spurt there Sam!

YAY for our growing bumps!! I swear I feel like I just woke up one morning and it was there.

Everyone at work started guessing when I hit 13 weeks. They are used to seeing me very tiny (like a size 1) so being that I was only gaining weight on my belly it was obvious. I'm not to obvious to strangers though yet unless I wear a fitted top.

Oh yes, I have my anatomy scan date for the 25th!! I tried to get it for next week, but they wanted to wait untill I was properly 20 weeks. We leave for vacation the very same morning, so we'll be going to ultra sound center at 8am, rushing back home, then will hopefully hit the road by 11am.

what a S**T day :cry:, im feeling so low at the moment its untrue,oh is constantly on my case because i dont want sit and cuddle all the time as i get too hot and then he is constantly talking or asking for sex,4god sake why cant he give me a brake,im suffering backache and very tired still so its the last thing i want,he cant even cuddle up with me without grabbing at me n its p**sing me off,i gave in the other day to keep him happy and then spent the day in agony with my hips and back,he says ive turned into a boring bitch and driving him away,i just want curl up in a ball and cry and feel like running because i feel as though he is the one whos out of order,id so love a fag im stressign that bad so that doesnt help either but i aint going fail afetr quiting for bump grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why can they go from being so loving to like this,its our first wedding anniversary tomorrow and we aint even speaking today n he left for work early,i just dont know what do,sorry to bore you all too i just need get it out before i explode :cry:

what a S**T day :cry:, im feeling so low at the moment its untrue,oh is constantly on my case because i dont want sit and cuddle all the time as i get too hot and then he is constantly talking or asking for sex,4god sake why cant he give me a brake,im suffering backache and very tired still so its the last thing i want,he cant even cuddle up with me without grabbing at me n its p**sing me off,i gave in the other day to keep him happy and then spent the day in agony with my hips and back,he says ive turned into a boring bitch and driving him away,i just want curl up in a ball and cry and feel like running because i feel as though he is the one whos out of order,id so love a fag im stressign that bad so that doesnt help either but i aint going fail afetr quiting for bump grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why can they go from being so loving to like this,its our first wedding anniversary tomorrow and we aint even speaking today n he left for work early,i just dont know what do,sorry to bore you all too i just need get it out before i explode :cry:

Grrr what is it with men?? My OH is the same, can't be understanding to the fact I don't want sex as much as before at the moment, then gets all grumpy about it as though I'm the one being out of order! He stormed out this morning too. It's funny to think that a couple of months ago were all kisses and cuddles and now we just shout at each-other. Don't worry though- tell OH how painful sex is and he might understand? And I'm sure he'll come round for your anniversary. xx

sorry your feeling so down hun.......

weather here is bleak and my hips are in agony

on the plus side maybe i can convince OH to strip the walls in the nursery today

So sorry you girls are having a crappy time with your partners! :hugs:

I'm having a hormonal, spotty, achey day so I can only guess she's having a spurt. So far I've shouted at dh and burst into tears twice. I have the house to myself so back in bed lol. Was up till 1am seeing the new Harry Potter film then woke up at 6 so shattered lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->