December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

oh hun sorry your OH is being a pain, some men need to realise what a womans body actually goes through in pregnancy labor and birth and respect the fact we dont always want sex when we are going through all that, we have to make HUGE sacrifices to have a baby and a healthy pregnancy so going without sex when we dont feel like it is a very minor sacrifice for them to make IMO if they actually care about us. my OH thankfully seems to have come to this realisation that considering my SPD and the complications ive had in this and previous pregnancys that him demanding sex and being childish over me refusing is just him being a selfish jerk.

thankyou ladies he is in a better mood today but prob because i broke down in tears and just couldnt stop for what felt like an hour or so hahaha,ended up with a banging headache though n eyes that felt like they had been punched lol,you can tell he still dont understand but at least he has backed off now so im in alot beta mood today plus 3 more sleeps and we find out what team we are on :),i would love for a man to livein our bodys for a wk when pregnant to understand how we ache and feel so drained as i think they would do a runner not moan about things haha,hows everyones wkend going the weather is crap here so tidying up today to make room for when we go baby shopping on wednesday :) x x x

Im ok got to go for a meal today with OHs family really cba lol

I'm on top of the world today - halfway point, and 20 week scan tomorrow! :happydance:

Hope everyone's okay today :hugs:

xx

Anna thats exciting mines just over a week away, im tired today had such a long day yesterday im shattered

oh Anna good luck for your scan, cannot believe your half way already, how time flies.....

we've got half the wallpaper off the nursery walls and are now looking at ways to redecorate

We're staying firmly Team :yellow: :) Enjoyed the element of surprise with Alyssa, so decided to do the same again.

Wow Kizliz! What a gorgeous bump! Mine's nothing like yours yet, but I am showing :)

We're staying firmly Team :yellow: :) Enjoyed the element of surprise with Alyssa, so decided to do the same again.

Wow Kizliz! What a gorgeous bump! Mine's nothing like yours yet, but I am showing :)

Ur stronger than me lol. I av my scan Thursday and ill be finding out that if LO doesnt be stubborn lol

well ladies found a nursery theme i fell in love with and OH loves too.......

its totally unisex so we can stay team yellow, only worry i have is that being high risk i am most likely going to have extra scans........ i worry we'll find out the sex inadvertantly

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf?fh_eds=%EF%BF%BD&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=0&fh_location=%2f%2fbrus%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3C{brus_brus}%2fitemtype%3dproduct%2fbrand%3E{brands_brandwinniethepooh}%2fcollection%3E{starry20night}&fh_disable_redirect=true&omitxmldecl=yes&fh_refsearch=starry%2bnight

Kizliz is a troll. I was suspicious after seeing her posts and they're all the same and she's been caught out on the your bumps thread..... creepy as! The picture in her profile is the same one someone used on babygaga at 36 weeks in 2007.

:wohoo: its scan week for a few of us,cant wait to see how we all get on,mine is first thing wed morning and i have butterflys im that excited lol,amber congrats on becoming team :blue: hope you enjoy shopping for your little man :) and anna a big well done for not finding out i dont know how you do it as i couldnt stop myself hahaha,whats this about fake pics of bump,why would you do that,my bump is growing none stop and my hips have gone completerly now hahaha,how are we all feeling now,i love my frosties in the morning till today im gutted as i couldnt stand the taste of the milk :(,well here is my 19wk bump pic :) and it is real :haha: x
002.jpg

I am so excited about my scan on Thursday I'll be 21 weeks:) I got up sat morning at 5am and went and got some cute clothes for our baby boy and for my other children, totally mad but worth it :) my hips and back have gone to and have to have my crutches to get about I can hardly lift my feet off the ground :(

Did everyone have a good weekend? X

I am so excited about my scan on Thursday I'll be 21 weeks:) I got up sat morning at 5am and went and got some cute clothes for our baby boy and for my other children, totally mad but worth it :) my hips and back have gone to and have to have my crutches to get about I can hardly lift my feet off the ground :(

Did everyone have a good weekend? X

Loki ment to say went to next sale on sat morning. I am really suffering with baby brain lol I forget things all the time x

i had a long weekend lol busy busy and im tired today, was up past 11 last night cutting OH's hair and ironing his shirt for his interview/assesment centre thing today

i had a long weekend lol busy busy and im tired today, was up past 11 last night cutting OH's hair and ironing his shirt for his interview/assesment centre thing today

Fingers crossed hope his interview goes well :) x

Fingers crossed hope his interview goes well :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->