December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Howdy ladies! Home from work :) Going to Spend the night watching movies with my nephews and eating pizza :) Hope everyone is doing great !!!!

I had to tell my work so they could put the right risk assessments in place, it's a small team at the moment (only 7 of us) so they all know but are all sworn to secery (sorry my spelling is rubish) we are telling the familys tomorow oh brother and wife already know as we see quite alot of them so we told them first. Every one else we will wait until we have had a scan, though I think some of our friends might suspect something as I have given up smoking and have not had a drink at the BBQ (Im normally the one encouraging every one to drink! Lol) xx

I had to tell my work so they could put the right risk assessments in place, it's a small team at the moment (only 7 of us) so they all know but are all sworn to secery (sorry my spelling is rubish) we are telling the familys tomorow oh brother and wife already know as we see quite alot of them so we told them first. Every one else we will wait until we have had a scan, though I think some of our friends might suspect something as I have given up smoking and have not had a drink at the BBQ (Im normally the one encouraging every one to drink! Lol) xx

I have been wondering when I should tell my work. I only started there on Monday but it can involve quite alot of heavy lifting and moving etc. I was hoping to wait until my 12 week scan but maybe I should tell them sooner.
I think my friends will suspect something too as I am usually encouraging them to drink but luckily I won't see them until the end of April so I might feel more comfortable telling them then!

I know it's early but has anyone been thinking about names yet? Also, will you be finding out the sex or staying team yellow? xx

How long is every1 going to wait to make the big announcement then? Do u feel like every1 already knows? Has any1 got any scan dates yet?xx

I'll prob wait til after my 12 week scan. Have told a few close friends in work and thats it. No scan date here yet, going to the docs on tues or wed so they'll hopefully book me in xxx

We're definitely staying Team Yellow again this time - we loved the anticipation and the surprise with Alyssa :) We've got a boy's name, but no clue yet on the girl front!

I'm hoping to wait until after the first scan to tell anyone at work, but am going to take things day-by-day and see how I feel. I work in a busy bank branch, long hours, so if I find I can't handle the stress, I will speak with my boss and ask to be transferred to a quieter location. It would mean letting the cat out of the bag at work, as I wouldn't want my branch team to think I couldn't handle the workload for any other reason.

We're definitely staying Team Yellow again this time - we loved the anticipation and the surprise with Alyssa :) We've got a boy's name, but no clue yet on the girl front!

I'm hoping to wait until after the first scan to tell anyone at work, but am going to take things day-by-day and see how I feel. I work in a busy bank branch, long hours, so if I find I can't handle the stress, I will speak with my boss and ask to be transferred to a quieter location. It would mean letting the cat out of the bag at work, as I wouldn't want my branch team to think I couldn't handle the workload for any other reason.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like where i work - if you go off elsewhere - everyone thinks its to do with stress!

i wish I had the willpower to stay team yellow!lol! I found out with Amy and will prob find out with this bubba too.

Not much planned for tonight - could quite easily go to bed right now. My house is a tip although I cleaned the downstairs today - living with a toddler and being pregnant really isn't easy!

I've been a right stroppy mare with my OH today too....not sure why:shrug:

ill def finding out da sex i just couldnt wait no names yet tho!!!

i'm staying team yellow, hoping to hold off telling work but if MS kicks in they'll need to know, as clients will ring up accusing me of being hung over.....

Leanne aka Pingu, so is your OH military then if hes gonna be away for so long?

My DH is out tonight with his mates so ive bathed the boys and put them to bed and im debating what to have for dinner got a Lamb hotpot soup in the fridge but i dont really feel like eating which is bad since ive not had alot today lol im gonna sit here with my cuppa and think for a bit about it.

oh and ive been cramping a bit today grr not fun but i'll deal with it lol much less bother than labour pains hehe

Yes he is. Hoping they will get him home before my due date but our daughter came early so he could miss it. I am really hoping I go overdue!

I sometimes don't feel like eating either. I have been eating toast instead of meals some days. I hope your craps ease off soon, I find a hot water bottle can help x

I'll do you a trade then since im always 10+days overdue lol, you let me be early i'll let you be OD :thumbup:

I know it's early but has anyone been thinking about names yet? Also, will you be finding out the sex or staying team yellow? xx

We are finding the sex a) caus i cant handle not knowing, Ej wasnt a defo blue and it drove me nuts thinking i might just might be having a girl, i need time to prepare my head if we are having a boy, but we wont be telling anyone that we know the sex it will be our secret ( i might just tell you all though ) b) we suck at picking names, both the boys have the only name we could agree on by 28wks lol so need to know the sex so we can start picking a name

ive been thinking about names, mainly girls ones lol:blush: but OH is picky about names so no doubt he wont like any that i do

Leanne aka Pingu, so is your OH military then if hes gonna be away for so long?

My DH is out tonight with his mates so ive bathed the boys and put them to bed and im debating what to have for dinner got a Lamb hotpot soup in the fridge but i dont really feel like eating which is bad since ive not had alot today lol im gonna sit here with my cuppa and think for a bit about it.

oh and ive been cramping a bit today grr not fun but i'll deal with it lol much less bother than labour pains hehe

Yes he is. Hoping they will get him home before my due date but our daughter came early so he could miss it. I am really hoping I go overdue!

I sometimes don't feel like eating either. I have been eating toast instead of meals some days. I hope your craps ease off soon, I find a hot water bottle can help x

I'll do you a trade then since im always 10+days overdue lol, you let me be early i'll let you be OD :thumbup:

Deal :thumbup:

We are finding the sex a) caus i cant handle not knowing, Ej wasnt a defo blue and it drove me nuts thinking i might just might be having a girl, i need time to prepare my head if we are having a boy, but we wont be telling anyone that we know the sex it will be our secret ( i might just tell you all though ) b) we suck at picking names, both the boys have the only name we could agree on by 28wks lol so need to know the sex so we can start picking a name

ive been thinking about names, mainly girls ones lol:blush: but OH is picky about names so no doubt he wont like any that i do

My hubby is picky about names too, we never agree! You will have to let us snowflakes know the sex, we will keep it a secret :)

We were team yellow with our daughter, we would love to stay team yellow again but we have decided we will find out the sex especially as hubby may miss the birth. After we find out the sex we are going to go shopping and he is going to chose the baby first outfits.

We have a few girls names picked but no boys, all the boys names we love are already taken in family so really hard x

Yes Lynni, we'll keep it a secret! Please tell us when you know what colour bump you have :D

Mmmm.... Nutella on toast. Only thing I could stomach tonight. Oh. That and the V8 vegetable juice I've been craving :blush: Not the yummiest combo, I know - but it's good to me (at least to the pregnant me. Non-pregnant me would be :sick: ) :haha:

Will def be asking the sex.....having 4 sons already if we find out we are having a pink one this time we will have to have a major bedroom re-shuffle!!

Feeling tired,bloated and irritable today :growlmad: could quite happily go to bed......though i suppose i should wait til the kids go first! :awww:

Yes Lynni, we'll keep it a secret! Please tell us when you know what colour bump you have :D

Mmmm.... Nutella on toast. Only thing I could stomach tonight. Oh. That and the V8 vegetable juice I've been craving :blush: Not the yummiest combo, I know - but it's good to me (at least to the pregnant me. Non-pregnant me would be :sick: ) :haha:
Pregnant me is :sick: at that combo, arrgh i dont know what to eat i am hungry my stomach is hurting caus i havent eaten and if i dont eat soon im gonna be dry retching but no food we have in the house sounds any good to me
i want rice crakers but a specific type that arent avalible here ( i found them in one waitrose once :( but thats it ) and i ate all the ones i brought back from NZ already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->