December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Evening girls. Just waiting for Transporter 3 to come on whilst peeking on here and boy you guys can talk ;) lol

Got a docs appointment on Monday so hopefully will book me in for a scan then.
We will definately be finding out what colour we are. We are just impatient, what more can i say lol.

Hats off to you ladies that keep team yellow... i wish i could be as strong as you.

Been out in the sunshine today with Brooke and am shattered now. Really struggling to keep my eyes open right now.
Might have to skip the film and go to bed lol

lol my DH is convinced that one day Pregnant me will be begging and craving tuna and peanut butter which i cant stand either of the look the smell let alone the taste lol i told him it will never happen but he lives in hope hehe

We have to use hoists and stuff at work so thought it would be best to tell them we have to push the hoists around as well. Pingu if your worried about the lifting maybe you could just tell your boss but ask her to keep it quiet if you don't want people knowing? Personally I want to find out the sex I don't think I could handle not knowing lol. This is my first baby is anyone else having there first? If it's not your first ladies how many children do you have? Xx

Pip is our second baby :cloud9:

Urgh... :sick: Tuna and peanut butter TOGETHER??? :sick: That's worse than my combo! :haha: I miss peanut butter already - have taken the decision again this time round to avoid as I suffer from allergies and hubby suffers with asthma; figured we'd try to minimise the risks to Pip. :shrug:
x

Evening girlies!

Got my docs appt this Wednesday. My mum is coming up for the week and I thought it would be nice for her to be around when I had the first appt. Although they don't do much! They'll refer me to the MW and I'll have my booking appt at 10 weeks I think and then scan at 12?

We're going to stay team yellow again. THis pregnancy is already very different from Grace's. I was sick sick sick from the word go (although 5 weeks is still very early so I could be shooting myself in the foot here)...and I'm tired now with slight nausea and things I normally like to eat I can't face. But somehow I don't feel as bad...so far! Perhaps it's because I've got DD to look after too?

Hitting B&Q tomorrow and getting the house ready for mum's visit. Oh, and I'm sure I'll factor in a nap!

Nighty night xx

2nd baby :)

Fran, have a lovely week with your Mum

Right ladies I am off to bed now, hoping I get more than 2 hours sleep tonight! Goodnight snowflakes x

im only a tiny bit pregnant and havent had it confirmed by doctor yet will on monday but can i join?
this is my 7th pregnancy 2nd baby
going by the ov calender im due 23rd

hey fellow December Snowflakes buddies!
Im due the 5th with no 2, would love to be added,
never had any MS with no1 but have been throwing up non stop for 2 days...yuk!
hope you are all feeling okay! x

Hello my lovelies, I am due on the 13th with my first by the Grace and Blessings of God! so add me!

xxx

This is my first baby is anyone else having there first? If it's not your first ladies how many children do you have? Xx

This is my second baby - I have Amy who turned 1 on 26th March this year xx

I figured it out, i want pancakes with bananas and syrup, i wonder if DH can stop and get banana's on his way home lol

Hey All :)

First post and first baby :) Expected Due Date December 11! But first doctors appointment on April 26...

U'll have lots of help then dinnerlady74. Have you told your other children yet? I can't wait to tell my 8th old ds, but trying to wait aslong as I can.xx

Hi ladies my name is lauren and I'm a support worker. Today we have also had a BBQ it was yummy lol! At the moment the only symptom I am having is cramping which makes me worry I have one digi left but am saving it at the moment. At the minute I am finding it hard to believe I am pregnant as I feel normal apart from the cramping does anyone else feel like this? I apologise if I don't remember everyones first names as I have a rubish memory xxx

Ive been getting cramping too,but its common in early pregnancy. I did my 2nd test yesterday 5 days after i did the first,the lines were both bright pink! :) No mistaking im pregnant now. x

No Morgi,i havnt told them yet im going to try and wait until i know everythings alright as they will just blab to everyone! lol I told my parents yesterday though,my mum cried and my dad was surprised because the girls are growing up now and he didnt think id have anymore ( Im nearly 37) lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->