December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Third Tri! Yay!

Our nursery is coming along. We feel so ahead of schedule. (please excuse the bad lighting in the one shot)

I'm planning to order the mattress and changing pad today, and the crib skirt and a fitted sheet may get sneaked in there too... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1834 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_1834 (Medium).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1827 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_1827 (Medium).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
hello! nursery looks lovely rocketb!
Hope to be starting ours soon - so exciting!

Whoops! I do that all the time. Amazon one click or paypal autologin is a bit too easy ^^

Waiting for a bra fitting in m&s. FYI you have to book one...... This shop just enrages me more each time I come in. They lie about stockin maternity wear, make me wait and then have to rush to work, and are just generally stupid.

I totally agree bout M&S Cranberry! They did the same with me and when I did go along they didn't even measure me properly. She simply said they don't do the bust part but only your chest measurement...eh you what? How are you supposed to get the right cupsize?!? XOXO

its caus your cupsize currently will go up by about 2 when your milk comes in lol its pointless giving you a bra that will fit fine now but will not work at all when your milk comes in and you have melons instead of boobs .

yay on getting to 3rd tri rocketb

I still think they're suppose to measure you around the chest to find out what cupsize you are currently, I ended up going to one of the lingerie boutiques instead which also did maternity bras and she did measure me round the bust. She was also ten times nicer, she told me to come back to get them checked again closer due date. I'm hoping most of my nursing bras from last time will fit again this time. Save me some money! xo

Tbh if I want a bra which doesn't fit properly then I'll just stick with what I've got. There's no point buying a new bra which is two sizes too small even if you're gonna grow into it. I ended up randomly picking a size and she told me if it looked right. Then she gave me a £5 off voucher. Great.

Will go to another shop for my next bra tbh. M&s used to be like the ultimate underwear place and it's hardly even close now.

Lovely nursery rocketb :)

Yayy to all the December snowflake mummies moving to 3rd Tri! I was gettin a bit lonely at the start! Lol xx

rocketb lovely nursey im so very very jelouse our little mans room is tiny havent to cram everything in atm

anyone else not put much weight on? registered at new gp's as iv just moved and she weighed me, since 12wks iv only put on 6lbs i was massive with dd so this seems strange.

Ugh - I wish. As of this morning I'm up 28 lbs over this entire pregnancy. I'm hoping that won't mean I hit 40 lbs at 40 weeks.

you can always get weight off afterwards ladies, main thing is bubs is healthy

with dd i put on a good 3st and it came of so dont worry about how much you gain im concerned about how little gain 6lb since 12wks althoughter only 9lb think i need to eat some more pies :rofl:

with dd i put on a good 3st and it came of so dont worry about how much you gain im concerned about how little gain 6lb since 12wks althoughter only 9lb think i need to eat some more pies :rofl:

I haven't put much on so don't worry which I'm plsed about i always remember how hard it is to loose afterwards and this time I have a wedding dress to get into by march so the less gain the better :) x

sounds ok to me lol i dont know what ive put on I dont use scales lol so guessing about 10lbs

i didnt put any on til 22w so i wouldnt worry. if they didnt raise concerns then just feel lucky that you wont have so much to lose afterwards.

I know most of you are established since the start, but is it too late for me to join in? :D Please? With sugar? I'm due on December 11th, 2011 - surprise gender. I know a lot of names in here, so I'd love to join in, if no one minds. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->