December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I think I've been getting BHs for a while, mostly when I'm just getting up. My bump goes hard and that's accompanied by a weird tingling stitch like sensation down one side. They don't usually hurt, unless baby decides she wants to kick through them, making them quite painful! :dohh:

Beca :wave:

How is everyone doing today? The weather is wild out there, the sun is shining but the wind is unbelievable. The beach is literally at the end of our back garden and the wind coming off the sea is fierce. I've heard its meant to be worse on Monday...not looking forward to driving to work in it! xo

wind is bad here too, if the rain was to stay off i could get the washing on the line, but not worth the risk

so today i am just relaxing while OH is in work

Oh is at work tonight wont get in till 3am i hate him working nights i find it hard to sleep. Gonna av a lazy day with him and princess tomorrow day time till he goes work tomorrow night

The rugby has been on in our house all weekend so I've just been chilling out mainly today we are up in hertfordshire seeing friends and it will be a late drive back and an early start in the morning for my gtt test than seeing friends tomorrow night for dinner DH has tomorrhelp ow off work which is a big

I was going to say sounds like you're going to be very busy Lyn!! I've work tomorrow...can't wait to be off again. I've been really shattered again the past few days. Heading for bed already! xo

i used the wind to wash my nappy stash. was quite weird seeing them all hung up. 99 days today too so its all feeling a bit close now oO

i really must get around to washing my nappies, i think i will soak them over night them wash them as the prefolds need the absorbency boosted up.

wind is still blowing strong here, but i think their may be some rain later!

i've my parents coming over for dinner later so need the house looking decent...

I just washed mine three times. Felt like the machine was on all day. The baby behinds still aren't dry even with our gale force wind! Wasn't sure about soaking em as ppl say that shortens their life. Maybe ok as a one off tho

what nappies are you using???? i was only gonna soak the prefolds for the bambino mio's humm of to ask the guru section

Ive got loads of different types. Didn't wanna commit to one in case they didn't suit. Tbh I wasnt planning on getting them so early but got em second hand so had to grab them. Have baby beehind btp, lollipop newborn, tb stretchies, easyfits, bg btp, and itti bitti tuttos. Just like two of each mostly

Im totally clueless tho so soaking might be perfectly fine!

If they're preloved, they don't need extra washes as they'll already be absorbent. For new ones, soaking is a good idea for inserts and boosters. But still considered not overly essential. Loads of people don't wash them extra times to build up absorbency since in the beginning they get changed so often full absorbency isn't needed anyway.

If they're new though I wouldn't wash them too early (at least anything with elastic) as they need to be washed every 6 weeks or so to keep the elastics in good condition.

i've heard that the prefold shrink a lot after first wash, which will mean i can fit them all in the drawer lol.......... you know it very sad to be this excited about nappies

Oh please don't say it's sad lol. I keep laying mine out on the furniture so I can admire them :haha: Just had my ittis and magicalls arrive today and it felt like Christmas lol.

I need a couple of rly pretty wraps. Have some nature babies which look like they'll be good but not v pretty. It is sad. But I can't help it! They're so much nicer than disposables. Imagine getting this excited over pampers...

Oh dear - I just accidentally bought another nappy. It's not one that was on my shopping list but I HAD TO HAVE IT when I saw it, and my mom agreed - it's a Peter Rabbit one and has all the Beatrix Potter characters on it. Only thing is it's a fitted so with a cover on no one will even see how pretty it is :(

Whoops! I do that all the time. Amazon one click or paypal autologin is a bit too easy ^^

Waiting for a bra fitting in m&s. FYI you have to book one...... This shop just enrages me more each time I come in. They lie about stockin maternity wear, make me wait and then have to rush to work, and are just generally stupid.

Hello December Mamas!

I've never posted here but I'm having a December Snowflake to and wanted to introduce myself. This is my first, I'm team yellow, and I'm due on the 19th. I'm excited about meeting my baby but have been finding pregnancy pretty miserable, so can't wait for baby's eviction this Christmas, lol! I look forward to getting to know the rest of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->