December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

That's awful that they don't tell you what it could mean. It could be nothing to worry about and you wouldnt know. Ages to wait too :(

Yeah our last scan was in august!
We've just been fobbed off by everyone.
They had to measure puddings head loads of times during my first and second 20week scan and they said they had just managed to get the measurement on the scale but when we looked at the paperwork it is well below, so I rang my mw who told me she understood why I was worried and she woukd get my consultant to call me to go over the results....a wee later I hadn't heard anything so I called back to be told my consaltant hasn't and wont be called as they cant see what the worry is about. Fast forward to today when I get a growth scan letter through! So obviously there IS something to worry about!

Urgh. That hospital is so shit. Had scan then clinic was running an hour and a half late and we couldn't stay. Scan said normal so I'm not gonna take a day off for them to tell me that in person. Back in 5 w for another waste of time

Saw baby's knee and two circles which were head and stomach.

Hi girls!!!

I have a bit of a surprise for you all

Jen1802 has given birth to her baby girl at 26.5 weeks (due 21st of Dec)

I have updated her journal and have all the details and a photo of baby Juno Ruth there on this page

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/584670-beanie-take-2-d-22.html

Please drop by and send her your Congratulations and love, i know most of you can imagine how stressfull it must be if your babies were born right now, i'm trying to send as much love possible her way, i know she'd love to come on BnB and see all the messages for her on her journal

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

wow an early one.

i really should call my MW and arrange a home visit for my 28 wk appoitnment since im 29wks now and will be away next week so cant make the clinic appointment

Congrats on your little pink bundle!
Juno looks like a little fighter, fingers crossed everything goes well!

Is anyone else started to be sick again now and again?

iv been feeling a little more sick past few days but not been sick.
i will say though not to worry you and unlikely as its normal to feel sick but if you swell get bp checked with dd at 25wks i started feeling rather sick and was sick and it turned out i had pre e but im sure thats not case with you as i also have not been feeling great and my bp is fine

Ow me me me :D

10th Dec with :yellow: :happydance: :D

Oooo, we are just a day apart and both yellow-ers. :)

Thanks for the link and update so we could wish Jen and Juno the best. She's gorgeous. :)

Mommylove - I haven't really been sick. I'm sorry if you are! That's not good. *HUGS*

Hi girls!!!

I have a bit of a surprise for you all

Jen1802 has given birth to her baby girl at 26.5 weeks (due 21st of Dec)

I have updated her journal and have all the details and a photo of baby Juno Ruth there on this page

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/584670-beanie-take-2-d-22.html

Please drop by and send her your love, i know most of you can imagine how stressfull it must be if your babies were born right now, i'm trying to send as much love possible her way, i know she'd love to come on BnB and see all the messages for her on her journal

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for the update.

Baby Juno Ruth is beautiful. Thinking of you all :hugs:

well ive seen the MW today and made my plans for a Homebirth this time clear with them, i just have to have my followup with my consultant and get the all clear from him

Hmm so I heard back from The dr earlier. I don't have a uti so I have been diagnosed with an irritable womb! Doesn't sound good to me but she said it was quite positive that my bh aren't as uncomfortable as They were and that They still aren't following a pattern.
fingers crossed they aren't doing anything yet because I had really bad bh with dd (worse than I'm getting atm) and I was 3cms by 38weeks!

Tmi! I've had horrible diarrhoea today and I'm shit scared (sorry for the pun :blush:) that I'm having a clear out!
Let's just hope I've eaten something dodgy though!

Due Dec 6th with baby no 1 :) I can't wait. Maybe he'll be too excited and come a couple days early lol. I don't want him to be late..

I'm 30 weeks tomorrow! EEEEKKK:D where is the time going? Hope ur all ok xx

irritable womb sounds ow, hope the bh ease up a bit.

ive not had any bh yet, maybe once i start the RLT theyll kick off - that seems to aggravate a lot of ppl. would quite like one just to see what its like, then no more as they sound bloody painful!

actually feeling quite well at the moment, was feeling v achey and old lady but pelvis pain has eased. am fully confident that i will be hopping and skipping around up to 40w :rofl:

i weighed myself this morning and ive put on 3lbs total which im rly pleased with. ive enough 'padding' so not worried about the baby being starved, bump and baby are both measuring normal. scales are going away now tho for another month or so, no need to be on em all the time.

Good hopefully cus i knew my iron levels was low but MW didnt listen at my 25 week appointment so the last 8 weeks ive felt dizzy nearly passing out achy etc so hoping the tablets help. They did when i had them when pregnant with DD

morning ladies i hope your all keeping well, i'm in a lot of pain today inlaws let their dogs play under the table as we eat, they ran inbetween my legs jolting them apart and my SPD is playing up, this happens every week and i am fed up with it.

they totally ignore the fact i am pregnant and let their dogs even jump on me.

irritable womb ohh that sounds nasty but at least you have a diagnosis now and there not just pushing you from pillar to post telling you your over reacting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->