December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I'm 33 in two weeks. Hopefully I'll av more patients now I'm older. Lol. My son will want to announce it to every1 too. I went to the docs last week, who confirmed my pregnancy but didn't do much else. Just waiting for midwife to get in touch now.x

Ive not even been to the docs yet,i didnt change when i moved house and now i need to find a new doc! :(

I'm 5w5d. Had my beta come back at 1270 :happydance::happydance: Have my first appointment with my gyno next week. :thumbup:

Morning snowflakes and welcome and congrats to all the new ladies x how we all feeling today? It's lovely an sunny here again today so after telling the families I plan to spend the rest of the day outside. What do you ladies have planned for today?
Thank you dinnerlady74 it's nice to know that it is normal it still makes me worry don't think I will stop untill I have had a scan an know everything will be ok xxxx

Morning Snowflakes! :hi:
Another beautiful day here. Today we've opened all the windows to let in the lovely fresh air, and we're going to work in the garden and do some decluttering indoors.

hope_, how exciting for you - telling the families today! :happydance: Let us know how it all goes :)

I'm planning a relaxing day. Footy with my eldest in this lovely weather. I feel so much better tday. Still soar bb but don't feel half as sick as yesterday.xx

Hey hey just found out i am pregant, already phoned my mum and mum in law lol
I am due 19th dec :)

Hi Sparkle24, and congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)
x

Morning Snowflakes! :hi:
Another beautiful day here. Today we've opened all the windows to let in the lovely fresh air, and we're going to work in the garden and do some decluttering indoors.

hope_, how exciting for you - telling the families today! :happydance: Let us know how it all goes :)

Morning Anna,ive been up since silly o`clock........again! Too nice to stay in bed though on a lovely day like this. Ive got my patio doors wide open and OH is busy preparing to build us a brick bbq......makes him feel manly! lol
My pile of ironing looks like its been breeding overnight so i might get some of that done, or i might just sit in the garden all day doing sweet FA!

LOTS of decluttering needs doing - our bedroom has become the general "if you're not sure where to put it, put it here" room of the house :dohh: We have a new bed being delivered this week, so we need to sort things out!

morning girls, just checking in before i head to wrok, hope your all well

I figured it out, i want pancakes with bananas and syrup, i wonder if DH can stop and get banana's on his way home lol

Did you get what you wanted to eat honey?

Morning snowflakes and welcome and congrats to all the new ladies x how we all feeling today? It's lovely an sunny here again today so after telling the families I plan to spend the rest of the day outside. What do you ladies have planned for today?
Thank you dinnerlady74 it's nice to know that it is normal it still makes me worry don't think I will stop untill I have had a scan an know everything will be ok xxxx

Goodluck with telling you're families. Let us know how you get on.
I'm not sure what we're doing today. Sunday is family day in our house, so we always do something together even if it is just a walk. We're in the middle of trying to get our back garden sorted. So might be heading to homebase later on.

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Mmmmmm all I can smell is the gorgeous Sunday dinner my husband is cooking, and I'm practically drooling! Cooking or the thought of cooking makes me :sick: but if I can't see it and can only smell it, I'm ravenous! Mince and dumplings with lots of fresh vegetables. YUM!

Then with my full tummy it will be off to mow the lawns. Hubby will cart all the stuff around for me, I just have to mow. Fortunately we don't have very big front or back gardens! Once he's gotten all the gardening paraphernalia out for me, we'll take advantage of a bit of space and we'll sort through the understairs cupboard and get rid of stuff -it's another hoarding spot!

I figured it out, i want pancakes with bananas and syrup, i wonder if DH can stop and get banana's on his way home lol

Did you get what you wanted to eat honey?

Goodluck with telling you're families. Let us know how you get on.
I'm not sure what we're doing today. Sunday is family day in our house, so we always do something together even if it is just a walk. We're in the middle of trying to get our back garden sorted. So might be heading to homebase later on.

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

NO i didnt :( settled for a steak pie in the end, now i want a lamb roast with gravy lol pity we are short on food caus tomorrows shopping day , still want pancakes but got no banana's in , ah well, im at home this morning not Church caus i had some pinkish red spotting this morning so im trying to keep my feet up

NO i didnt :( settled for a steak pie in the end, now i want a lamb roast with gravy lol pity we are short on food caus tomorrows shopping day , still want pancakes but got no banana's in , ah well, im at home this morning not Church caus i had some pinkish red spotting this morning so im trying to keep my feet up

Hope you feel better :flower:

just in from a lovely walk in the new forest, two knackered dogs, so i'm curled up with my ice pop lol

Hey All :)

First post and first baby :) Expected Due Date December 11! But first doctors appointment on April 26...

Neat! I'm also due the 11th (with our first!) and have my first appt the 26th! Welcome!

That was a lot of reading to get through! 4 pages since I last got on.

It's been a busy weekend. DH and I went to a 1-year-old's birthday party yesterday afternoon. All of our usual hangout group was there and I told the girls (2 of them have 1-year-olds and the other girl is TTC). Everyone was really excited.

Yesterday evening we went to a Houston Rockets game (NBA basketball). I'm not really big into sports, but DH got some great seats as a reward through work. It was fun. The home team won.

We're about to meet friends at a local dog park - we have a beagle (Lucy) and a corgi (Martigan) who should enjoy running around with the other dogs. Then it's back to work on the yard. We're in the process of ripping out a bunch of overgrown shrubs. I'm also working on tiling the kitchen backsplash (I need to do some grouting).

And my best friend is getting married next weekend, so I need to take DH shopping for a new shirt to go with the dress I'm wearing.

No MS yet. Enjoying my lack of pickiness about food and hoping it lasts a while longer. And YAY!! Baby's finally an appleseed!

DH doesn't want to find out the gender and I don't have strong feelings either way at the moment, so we're probably Team Yellow. I have been thinking about names though. I have a little note file on my phone. Everytime I come across a name I like, I record it. DH and I haven't really discussed any yet though. It was hard enough naming the dogs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->