December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I think I might get a couple of presents to wrap just in case Girl Bump does arrive before Christmas Day!

I just have to get xmas gifts for our Moms and my nephew. I will get one gift to wrap and put under the tree for LO. DH and I gifts are LO. :)
I won't be allowed to go past my DD, my OB said she would be looking to induce anywhere from 12/12-12/19. So LO will be here definitely before Christmas. I have his room almost done but now my main concern is unpacking we just moved into a new house, it sucks because I don't have the energy to get stuff done but I want it done anyway.

Hey everyone just thought I would come on and see how everyone was doing. Not long for everyone to go now. Juno is doing well, I would have been coming 32 weeks this Wednesday so she'll be considered a 32 week premmie now. She's gotten loads bigger and aside from a few hiccups she is doing brilliantly. She was 2lbs 14oz at her last weigh in so fully expecting her to be at least 3lbs at her next one on Monday. She's super cute, have attached a recent pic of her. She's starting to look more like a newborn these days. XOXO

Attachments

• Image0214.jpg
    Image0214.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Image0224.jpg
    Image0224.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
totally knackered again today but went shopping for pepper, just a few sleep suits to pick up tomorrow and we should have all the clothes we need till pepper reaches 3 months

Hey everyone just thought I would come on and see how everyone was doing. Not long for everyone to go now. Juno is doing well, I would have been coming 32 weeks this Wednesday so she'll be considered a 32 week premmie now. She's gotten loads bigger and aside from a few hiccups she is doing brilliantly. She was 2lbs 14oz at her last weigh in so fully expecting her to be at least 3lbs at her next one on Monday. She's super cute, have attached a recent pic of her. She's starting to look more like a newborn these days. XOXO

Aww hun she is beautiful.

Im glad she is doing better and hope shes home with u soon :hugs:

Awww Juno is beautiful. Glad she is doing well xx

Good to see everyone is getting ready for Christmas. I have finished shopping for my daughter but now need to start on everyone else. Hoping to be finished by the end of November. I have started washing little mans clothes today and have started to think about packing my hospital bag. My daughter came just over 3 weeks early and we wasn't prepared so want to be this time! xx

Jen she is beautiful! amazing to think thats what pepper looks like inside of me, or well similar, pepper obviously doesn't have your husbands nose lol

Glad she is doing well jen! Hope you and the rest of your family are well too!

Ive made all my lists but cant get anything ready till we move in two weeks. Its driving me crazy as I want to nest so bad lol

Oh Jen, your daughter is beautiful, and I love the name Juno.

Congratulations.

Well I have had an eventful week I had a bleed and went into early labour last Thursday at 34 weeks so spent 24 hours on the delivery suite, had lots of meds to stop the contractions so they had enoughtime to get the required amount of steroids into me to help little man. With already having 3 c sections they wouldn't let me go anywhere but since I am only having a few contractions an hour now not every 3 mins I was allowed home this morning. I am on bedrest now but he is gonna come early just hoping he holds on for another 3 weeks then we won't need to go to special care. Good to hear everyone is ok x

Gosh, scary! Glad youre home and well. I hope he hangs in There a little longer. Try and rest as much as possible :)

Aww Jen, Juno looks amazing - she's looking less and less like a preemie already.

Tiger, what a scary day for you - I hope for all the best for you and little man.

Tigger , hope that bubs hangs on a bit longer,

i had a revisit from the morning sickness this morning, thankfully before i ate anything and its settled down now but it wasnt plesant with a big bump and all brought back memories from my last 2 pregnancies where the MS lasted all 41+wks

Tigger , hope that bubs hangs on a bit longer,

i had a revisit from the morning sickness this morning, thankfully before i ate anything and its settled down now but it wasnt plesant with a big bump and all brought back memories from my last 2 pregnancies where the MS lasted all 41+wks

Well I have had an eventful week I had a bleed and went into early labour last Thursday at 34 weeks so spent 24 hours on the delivery suite, had lots of meds to stop the contractions so they had enoughtime to get the required amount of steroids into me to help little man. With already having 3 c sections they wouldn't let me go anywhere but since I am only having a few contractions an hour now not every 3 mins I was allowed home this morning. I am on bedrest now but he is gonna come early just hoping he holds on for another 3 weeks then we won't need to go to special care. Good to hear everyone is ok x

Glad ur hope and really hope ur little man stay put :hug: jsut take it easy

:hugs: Hope your little man holds on for longer xx

sorry bout the double post earlier i didnt spot it lol.

im still feeling rough and have a mountain of stuff to do upstairs but no energy at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->