December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

im out doing Street Pastors duty for the last night im doing it ( till baby is sleeping through anyway ) tomorrow night, will be intersting since DH organized our babysitter who he has to get up at 8am to take home on Sunday morning so im not gonna get much sleep since we wont be home till 5ish then have to get Her home so i'll have to be up with the boys anyway, gonna need that nap Sunday afternoon

Hehe, I know...I'm kinda glad im due at the start of Dec coz i know he will be here before Xmas, my hospital let you go 12 days over so it would be around 14th dec if i got induced! x

im due 19th well mw says 22nd im going by scan date but if i go over they will leave me till the latest 2nd/4th jan :'( hopefully satistics are right and 2nd babys come on average 8 days early. oh is hoping baby will be late so we can get xmas out the way without the sleepless nights :haha:

Hi :hi:
I'm due dec 5th with a little boy:blue: & this is also baby #1

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, OH moved the beds today so we get to sleep in the bigger room, were the cot fits beside our bed. cannot believe in as little as 3 weeks a baby could be in there

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well! I guess I have to leave this group now, my snowflake turned into a pumpkin! Lol, my baby boy was born prematurely this morning at 32w 2d. He's is doing okay though. Good luck to everyone else! <3

Congratulations :)

Hi all. I'm due December 21st with my first (and probably only!) baby. A little girl. Grace Marie. I can't wait to meet you poppet. xxx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well :)

I'm due December 29th, so could be a December or January 2012 baby. This is our first :)

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well :)

I'm due December 29th, so could be a December or January 2012 baby. This is our first :)

That's the same due date as me :) Noah is also a name that I've wanted for a boy for years, but unfortunately DH didn't agree to it :(

I was sick last night :(

Really cant wait to av little man i want my life bk to normal

what is it with men??? arrrggg they sit and watch TV whilst we do all the cleaning very clearly struggling, then when we get pissed off they get all upset and offended!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love my OH to bits but sometimes i feel if he dont start helping me i might as well be on my own

anyone want some practice being a mummy?

Heh! Are EJ and Nate acting up? Ready to give them away for some quiet time?

no but i only got like 2 hours sleep lol , street pastors duty was only ment to last 10pm-4am but with the clocks going back we ended up out an extra hour and i was up and down off the pavement helping a young bi-polar girl who was very upset over her phone being stolen for that whole extra hour so my PGP was a nightmare yesterday. Thankfully after DH took the babysitter home he came back and got the kids and went out for a while and let me sleep then we both got an afternoon nap while the boys napped too so feel much better even though we both had horrible broken sleep last night

what is it with men??? arrrggg they sit and watch TV whilst we do all the cleaning very clearly struggling, then when we get pissed off they get all upset and offended!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

your oh sounds like mine lol but computer instead of tv

Ugh- I've had hints of this for the past week, but today baby is really pushing into my lower ribs on the right side. It's pretty much been nonstop today. I guess it just gets worse from here...

So, an exciting thought: In about 10 days, the first of the December due date ladies will be full-term!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->