December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Can you ladies believe how quickly our month is creeping up?! :shock:

:ignore::ignore::ignore:
Lalalalala I can't hear you! :haha:
I have so much to do still and I'm not ready to be thinking about the end just yet. I'll be over the moon whenever LO arrives I'm sure, but I'm glad that I'm not due til the end of the month.

:ignore::ignore::ignore:
Lalalalala I can't hear you! :haha:
I have so much to do still and I'm not ready to be thinking about the end just yet. I'll be over the moon whenever LO arrives I'm sure, but I'm glad that I'm not due til the end of the month.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell me about it!! Am feeling the same way myself - even though Im not a first time mummy, ive definitely got the first time mummy jitters anyways, plus we've still a bunch to get ready as well... now if only I felt like getting off my ass and doing things!! :haha:

I am so fucking upset right now!!!!
MIL has told EVERYONE we're having a little girl!!!
I didn't want anyone to know, FFS I didn't even want to know!!
She told everyone I was pregnant when I was 5 weeks gone and now she has fucked up something that I wanted to be a lovely surprise!!!

oh hun so sorry your MIL has screwed up again....... i'd seriously consider revenge, such as not telling her your in labour or anything so she cannot spread that. also i'd have a right go at her, how selfish are some people

congrats on your little girl thou!

i'm feeling shattered today, think i'm coming down with something

I am so fucking upset right now!!!!
MIL has told EVERYONE we're having a little girl!!!
I didn't want anyone to know, FFS I didn't even want to know!!
She told everyone I was pregnant when I was 5 weeks gone and now she has fucked up something that I wanted to be a lovely surprise!!!

:hugs:

My Mom is just like that. I try not to tell her anything I don't want the whole world to hear, because I know that whatever tidbits she gets will quickly get blabbed to everyone she knows. *sigh*.

Got some great news from my doctor last week.

I am going to try to have a VBAC.

I was dreading have a c-section again and I was told since my weight is so great (Only 8 pounds) and the baby is measuring so good she thinks I can!

My first labor was 24 hours - natural
My second was 26 hours and then a c-section (My old doctor felt I was to tired to go on! BS!!!! She was tired of waiting!)

I switched doctors and I have faith that I can have a natural birth again!!!!

Crossing my fingers that I don't have to do both again!!!!

Oh Tann! I'm sure she's excited but I can't believe she'd pass on news that clearly isn't hers to share. That is so rotten of her :(.

Lovingmom, good luck with your VBAC :flower:. I'm glad you've found a supportive doctor :)

Got some great news from my doctor last week.

I am going to try to have a VBAC.

I was dreading have a c-section again and I was told since my weight is so great (Only 8 pounds) and the baby is measuring so good she thinks I can!

My first labor was 24 hours - natural
My second was 26 hours and then a c-section (My old doctor felt I was to tired to go on! BS!!!! She was tired of waiting!)

I switched doctors and I have faith that I can have a natural birth again!!!!

Crossing my fingers that I don't have to do both again!!!!

good luck with the vbac

Tannebaum, sorry your MIL is being a pain, i just dont tell my MIL anything that i dont want the whole world knowing

Hey ladies I just came along and found this group :) wanted to know if i could hang in there for our short wait with you lovely ladies? Im so excited and I feel like time is going so slow maybe having other ladies who are due the same time to talk to will help it along some

Hey ladies I just came along and found this group :) wanted to know if i could hang in there for our short wait with you lovely ladies? Im so excited and I feel like time is going so slow maybe having other ladies who are due the same time to talk to will help it along some

Welcome! Love the Halloween costume on your avatar pic!

have a good weekend everyone!! i'm resting and cleaning today, the two don't go well together, but if i don't get the stuff moved out of her cot we'll be co sleeping

Im starting to get impatient now i just want my little man to be here! I have another 6 weeks to go till my due date! who else is feeling like this?! x

Im starting to get impatient now i just want my little man to be here! I have another 6 weeks to go till my due date! who else is feeling like this?! x

this is funny because I posted a thread about this earlyer I'm starting to get very very impatient :dohh:

im ready to meet this baby, i have no idea how im gonna cope with doing the nursery run with my PGP ive got 2 mornings off a week caus DH can take him but we might have to sort something out with DH's work so he can start late 3 mornings and take him those mornings too

yep no idea how i could last till xmas like this........ no freaking way, hopefully 3 weeks and LO will make an arrival, 3 weeks is my aim, but 3 weeks never changes, it was 3 weeks last week and next week guess what, i'll be aiming for 3 weeks

I am looking forward to having her here and I think it'll be even more pronounced when I meet my friends' new LO when they visit at the end of the week! I'm really looking forward to that tbh! I'm also looking forward to my antenatal classes on Saturday and my next appointment on Monday (which will be particularly nice as midwife's coming to me!) and hopefully having a bump photo shoot next week some time! I need lots of stuff to look forward to as I've done something to my foot that's caused it to be bruised and painful and I don't know what it is that I've done, and I found my first stretch marks this morning (just 2 tiny purple one's around my appendix scar and a few silvery lines near there, but still!)! Plus baby's still breech and doesn't seem to want to move out of that position for to long- she always finds her way back there! :dohh:

Beca :wave:

Is anyone gonna try bring on labour once they hit 37 weeks?

i won;t try and bring it one as such but i will be preparing my body with more EPO and RLT.

plus i have clary sage, i will be using it as i find it very very relaxing, it usually helps me sleep which right now would be amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->