December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Welcome to all the new snowflakes. Congratulations on your BFP :) I have added you to the list xx

I figured it out, i want pancakes with bananas and syrup, i wonder if DH can stop and get banana's on his way home lol

Did you get what you wanted to eat honey?

Morning snowflakes and welcome and congrats to all the new ladies x how we all feeling today? It's lovely an sunny here again today so after telling the families I plan to spend the rest of the day outside. What do you ladies have planned for today?
Thank you dinnerlady74 it's nice to know that it is normal it still makes me worry don't think I will stop untill I have had a scan an know everything will be ok xxxx

Goodluck with telling you're families. Let us know how you get on.
I'm not sure what we're doing today. Sunday is family day in our house, so we always do something together even if it is just a walk. We're in the middle of trying to get our back garden sorted. So might be heading to homebase later on.

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

NO i didnt :( settled for a steak pie in the end, now i want a lamb roast with gravy lol pity we are short on food caus tomorrows shopping day , still want pancakes but got no banana's in , ah well, im at home this morning not Church caus i had some pinkish red spotting this morning so im trying to keep my feet up

:hugs: hope you are okay xx

Evening snowflakes. Hope you are well.

It has been a busy day here, worked most of the day then had housework to catch up on so missed out on enjoying the sunshine. I work up feeling very nauseas today, it is horrible. I don't really want to eat healthy things at the moment, I just want stodge.I am having some pizza and wedges tonight, naughty me. I will eat healthier tomorrow!

xx

It has been a busy day here, worked most of the day then had housework to catch up on so missed out on enjoying the sunshine. I work up feeling very nauseas today, it is horrible. I don't really want to eat healthy things at the moment, I just want stodge.I am having some pizza and wedges tonight, naughty me. I will eat healthier tomorrow!

xx

i feel exactly da same!!!been so tired all day with a constant headache and nausea and all i wanted was crap food so i had fish and chips and just waitin on my fruit pastille ice lolly!!i will eat better tomorrow!!!!!

xx

Evening!

Weather gorgeous here today too,been out to a football match with the OH and boys.We lost :cry:

I cant stop eating today....and i mean eat!! I ate 5 (FIVE!!)crumpets this morning! A full packet of fruit gums at the football,and pizza and garlic bread when i got home!! Oh and a funny feet ice cream!
Believe it or not,i too have been feeling really sick today! haha

The weekend seems to just fly by,back to work tomorrow and the kids have broken up from school too!

xx

i feel exactly da same!!!been so tired all day with a constant headache and nausea and all i wanted was crap food so i had fish and chips and just waitin on my fruit pastille ice lolly!!i will eat better tomorrow!!!!!

Glad I am not the only one. I am just off to have a cuppa and a flapjack :haha:

xx

Evening!

Weather gorgeous here today too,been out to a football match with the OH and boys.We lost :cry:

I cant stop eating today....and i mean eat!! I ate 5 (FIVE!!)crumpets this morning! A full packet of fruit gums at the football,and pizza and garlic bread when i got home!! Oh and a funny feet ice cream!
Believe it or not,i too have been feeling really sick today! haha

The weekend seems to just fly by,back to work tomorrow and the kids have broken up from school too!

:haha: I am not suprised you feel sick! I haven't seen those funny feet icecreams for ages, I will have to look out for them. The weekends do fly by, such a shame to have to work with this lovely weather too x

Well they were called funny feet when i was a girl....asda do a version called freaky feet, £1 for 4! And the kids are banned :shrug:

Lynni - hope you're ok - update us when you can.

no1seasider - funny feet - my goodness I haven't seen one of those in ages - I want one now! lol

I'm just waiting on a gravy chip with peas and onions from the chinese - starving. Went for a walk today and it nearly killed me!

Awww now I'm hungry! :brat:

I'm also very sleepy.... never did get the grass cut today; we started decluttering (well, hubby decluttered and I supervised - he wouldn't let me do anything) and then I was too tired to go out!

Can't believe my week off work is over and I have to go back tomorrow :cry:

Hope you're all okay :hugs:

I suppose it is time to jump on board! :)
I am 4 weeks today. I got my :bfp: 5 days ago. It was a total surprise seeing as we were just waiting for af to start so we could begin ivf! I got a PREGNANT 1-2 on Thursday afternoon last week and this morning got my PREGNANT 2-3 so I am taking that as a good sign my levels are rising as they should be. I get my beta results today in 7 hours... I have only just woken up and already time is dragging!

Ok can I join you ladies?? According to the due date calculator I'm due the 17th December, which means there will be 14 months between this one and my daughter. I need to organise a doctors appointment yet. Still can't believe it! xoxo

Hi, mind if i join? I'm due on December 7th, this will be my second. My little girl turned 3 in February. Still a bit shocked/stunned as we were planning to ttc later in the year

well ladies, time for me to go to sleep, in bed already

going into work to tell them tomorrow, as i was shattered in work tonight and needing to pee a lot so i best tell my boss before someone else does

I still can't believe it missmayhem!! We can be bump buddies! I'm a bit in shock as I really thought it would take us ages like before to get pregnant! This was our first proper cycle ttc. Going to have to start a pregnancy journal now! xoxo

Hey there,
I just got my BFP yesterday! I'm due on December 19th, and I'd like to join the party!

Can I join? I found out I'm pregnant 2 weeks ago. Due according to early scan on Dec 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->