• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Anyone else decorating for Christmas yet or is it just me? my house is becoming all christmasy hoping we can trick baby into thinking its past its due date and needs to arrive lol

Good luck!! :)

I'm putting my tree up next thursday ive decided! thats if im still pregnant :rofl:

I'm thinking I'll wait until at least December, maybe make it an activity for DH and I while he's home for the first few weeks baby is here.

I can only take so much Christmas.

I would like to put my decorations up at the begining of Dec but I think I'm gonna do it a bit later as I can see the tree and balls being a major tantrum area lol!

I finally bought the moses basket mattress today and DDs presents from the baby :)
Also had to get some more Lansinoh cream today as my old stuff was rock hard and said the best before date was last month!!

I think I'm sorted (apart from MY hospital bag lol) I just need to prewash puddings new Christmas print nappies (even though they'll probs be too big :blush:) as they're so cute!!

Yey great news, congratulations x.Mum2B.x and Tigger79 :)

Good Luck Mummylove xx

Mummy love had her wee boy earlier im sure she will update when she can, Little Lucas is sooooooooooooo cute in the pics on facebook

AnnaBanana is being induced this morning her waters went last night

happy official full term day to december 18th due dates :) xx

Birth story ladies :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...as-james-creer-finally-here.html#post14195573

I have ribs again!! :) Pudding has offically dropped!!
I have a MW appointment at 11:30 to be probably told my BP has gone up :dohh:

I've got a stinking cold and sore throat :( but DD is spending the day with her Nanny so I can have a relaxing day of cleaning the house lol.

Lol DD obviously decided she didn't like my face last night as she spent the evening brushing my hair over my face so I looked like cousin it!! :haha:

I feel so nauseated and sick and it came on pretty suddenly about an hour ago, i dont know if its the start of something, had a clear out too this morning so it could be i just wish id get some contractions so id know and be able to sort DH to come home

Hope something happens for you. Did you go overdue with EJ?

Well, I'm off to day assessment at the hospital at 3:30 as my BP is 130/95 BUT tbh I'm not too worried as I have no other symptoms and I'm basically full term so if it stays high while I'm there they'll most probs give me meds to lower it. Finger crossed thats what will happen lol.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about is it will mess up my VBAC water birth I have FOUGHT SO HARD for but Pudding's health is more important, so, oh well!

i went 11 days over with EJ and no sign of anything before i was induced with him really

Hello-i'm a bit late in wanting to join....I'm due on the 21st December :) This will be baby no 2, and my second boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->