December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Ok can I join you ladies?? According to the due date calculator I'm due the 17th December, which means there will be 14 months between this one and my daughter. I need to organise a doctors appointment yet. Still can't believe it! xoxo

Howdy and Congrats!

Hi, mind if i join? I'm due on December 7th, this will be my second. My little girl turned 3 in February. Still a bit shocked/stunned as we were planning to ttc later in the year

Hi!:hi: Congrats!

Please add me. Took 2 tests today & they were positive .... looks like my due date is 12/12/11. Will let u know if it changes :)

Welcome and congratulations to our newest members! :hi: Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies :flower:

Ugh. The night I need sleep the most is the night Alyssa decides to wake half a dozen times :cry: Not sure how I'm going to handle my first day back at work since getting our :bfp: without having a :sleep: So tired I could cry. But when your toddler wakes with "Morning Mummy, I awake, I love you" and a big smile and hug, you can't be upset :cloud9:

Hope you all have a good day, and I'll try and catch up on this thread when I get home tonight.

xx

morning Anna, and welcome everyone whos joined since i was last online.

arrgh i did not :sleep: well and will need a nap today, my eldest woke at 7 with my husband and wouldnt go back to sleep and he woke my youngest up and of course that ment i had to get up as it was now feed time.
was still spotting pinky/red last night but its gone brown now and cramps are only really light im hoping its just caus i overdid it over the weekend and caus i wasnt able to properly rest up yesterday.

Morning snowflakes! How are we all? Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies how are we all feeling this morning? I feel slightly nauseous and woke up
in the night with what felt like really bad cramping but tmi alert! When I farted it began to ease lol I h ave never had trapped wind before Is that what it feels like? As for yesterday we had a lovely day and ended up going to Skegness ( it was really busy!) my oh decided however he didn't want to tell the families until we have had a scan and he now wants an early scan I'm happy to wait until we have had the scan sone and have been wanting an early scan so glad oh wants the scan now so we can save for it. Bit nervous about telling them as I don't know if my side will think we are too young (were both 21) but we are totally ready for it and we live together so we won't be relying on them all the time. What do you lovely ladies have planned for today? This is my last day off today then I'm back to work for 8 days  xx

i was 21 and OH had just turned 21 when we concieved ds1 i had turned 22 by the time he was born though.

today i plan to rest as much as i can ( :dohh: not that its likely with 2 toddlers around ) and hope that the spotting goes away fully

Hey girls how is everyone today? I was wondering if anyone else had told their parents yet? DH and I have told my mum and his mum but nobody else. My mum wasn't overly excited because we have a 6 month old at the moment and thinks we should have waited longer but dh's mum thought it was great news. Hope my mum gains some enthusiasm fast and she really pissed me off yesterday evening being quite negative! :growlmad: Hope everyone else is feeling good and not too tired!! xo

i haen't told anyone yet, a bit scared too, think work will be finding out today thou as, i was getting really tired in work last night plus was running too loo to pee, managed to tell them my mum had gave me ordinary coffee not decaff, and being honest i think she did, as does OH

i'd love to be bump buddies jen

Woohoo will add it to my signature now! I know what you mean about being nervous telling people but I figure we will only tell the people who we are closest too! I'm supposed to be going out for dinner and cocktails with some of the girls from work and my overall big manager on Friday night and I don't know how I'm going to get round not drinking! My big manager will immediately be suspicious as she always is like that! I really don't want her to know though, I've no idea what I'm going to do short of pulling out but I don't want to do that either! I might have to pretend to drink and just get virgin cocktails instead! xoxo

Had my pregnancy confirmed by blood test today (dh wanted to be CERTAIN) so we have invited our parents over for dinner on thursday night and will tell them then :)
This afternoon I was talking to dh in code about my dr appointment and my ds was listening. He says 'are you pregnant?' Man that kid is intuitive!

Wow, I haven't been on here for a few days and there is so much to catch up on. I am really tired too but have a very energetic toddler to try and keep up with. Had a DRs appointment last week cos I am so dizzy all the time and have collapsed once. Blood pressure really low and have had blood tests for anemia. Hopefully this won't last too long :(

hey hope trapped wind can be very painful i suffer all da time i would nearly be crippled over in pain but it does go away wit a few farts and burps(tmi).i felt sick yesterday wit it and a bit dis mornig but now feelin a bit better.

Wow, I haven't been on here for a few days and there is so much to catch up on. I am really tired too but have a very energetic toddler to try and keep up with. Had a DRs appointment last week cos I am so dizzy all the time and have collapsed once. Blood pressure really low and have had blood tests for anemia. Hopefully this won't last too long :(

hope u feel better soon!!!so tired my self was worse yesterday didnt want to do anything.

hope you all are well, my 2 yr old is winding me up today its been a rather stressful morning, hopefully taking him to the park this afternoon will burn off some of that energy

Thanks jimjam112 glad I'm not only one getting it  hope you feel better soon Tia and i hope your 2 year old burns some energy off soon lynnikins xxxx

Welcome to all the snowflakes, congratulations on your BFPs. Will add you to the list now :) xx

Good Afternoon Ladies, hope you are all well.

I am starting to get a cold, feel so rubbish today, I am wrapped up warm with the heating on. Where has the sunshine gone? Typical it goes on my day off!

So far today I have only had a bowl of cereal, still planning on having a healthier day than I did yesterday.

Does anyone else already feel 1st tri is dragging by so much? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->