• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

i'm not too bad, just managed to get the house sorted out today so Pepper will have a clean home to come into, cots all set up, nappies all arranged for the first few days. Wipes set out, cot top changed wiped down, muslins at the ready....... can't think of anything else i need to do, all bottles are already washed incase BF'ing isn't a success and can be sterilised in a flash.

pram is all set up inc snowsuit and hat in the carrycot.

all i need now is my baby, hormones going mad today OH woke me up early much to my utter disgust, then sat and watched tv so i flipped out, border in nursery not up, nor are the hooks for the tie backs (well they are now). Asked him 4 days ago to clean the bath, been moaning for weeks about hoovering upstairs, and finally after I snapped not to bother and stormed off he suddenly done it all.

managed to get all the washing done as well so we are ready........

lol Mikes been doing washing all weekend lol hes been a total star

Wow! I haven't posted in this thread in a while, there seems to be a bunch of congratulations to be said!! :happydance: So happy for all of you new mommy's!! :hugs:

I am 8 days past my due date right now, and scheduled to be induced on Tuesday! I can't wait for my turn! :happydance:

Congrats to all the new mums/moms/mummy's/mommys and of course the men that helped make the little miracles (weather they are part of your and bubs life or not makes no difference).

I'm heading to my booking in appointment for wednesdays C-section, really wishing baby could have turned and I could have done it the natural way. Oh well.

baby still has time nasacha they will re scan to check position before doing a c-section

Just had my little man! Nikolai Korhan! So amazing! All natural and not even a single stitch. I got lucky!

congrats to all the new mummys :happydance:

seen mw today all was well and booked in for a sweep at home this sunday ill be 39+6 hopefully my little man will arrive before then

Congrats on everyone who has delivered so far this month (or was due this month but had early!).....Good Luck and wishes for an awesome labor and delivery for those of you left waiting!!! :flower:

Ive set up a followon thread from this one in the normal Groups and discussions section

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...snowflakes-2011-mums-babies.html#post14468860 so please feel free to move over anytime and we can chat about our babies and what they are keeping us busy with , just a little space more of our own than the standard Baby club section

I'm back in DAU tomorrow, getting a sweep as it looks like I have Obstetric Cholestasis ontop of suspected PET :( Just need to get my bile levels back tomorrow to see if I have it for defo. If I do have Obstetric Cholestasis I imagine baby will be here by the end of t he week as they dont like to leave to to get to term as it increases risk of still birth so its looking likely I'm gonna have a elcs, which I'm surprisingly okay with....Pudding is FAR more important than my tummy :)

Hi everyone, congrats to all who have had their babies :) I am on the final countdown to my c section on Monday. Very excited!! x

ginger hey there my section is on wednesday and im dying! what are you doing to keep yourself busy? I know 8 days is nothing but it feels like its going to take forever!

Hi ladies, I forgot to update but my baby girl is here...

She arrived one day past her due date after a four day long induction!!!!

Short labour though!

She was born at 5:04 pm, Friday 12/09/11.....which was also my grandfathers birthday, she weighed 6lb and she is perfection.

Baby Esme Christina Rose Wilbur!

Tannenbaum sorry about the OC hun it must suck a bit but your right yours and puddings health is more important than the method of her birth at this stage.

ginger hey there my section is on wednesday and im dying! what are you doing to keep yourself busy? I know 8 days is nothing but it feels like its going to take forever!

I know how you feel! Things were whizzing by until I was banned from looking after my horses so now I have nothing to do all day (my son is 6 so he is at school)! It is so boring and time really is dragging. Saw my midwife for my last appointment today so I really am totally ready to go now. I have a busy weekend ahead with going away for my fella's works do and doing a big shop for food etc so really I just need to get through these next few days then I am sure I will be on the operating table before I know it :thumbup:

All I can suggest to help is to go and get some good books! I managed to lose most of last week reading :)

Hey ladies! Had my little boy 12/9 at 5:53 pm, via emergency c-section after induction due to pre-e, his hr started dropping with each contraction. I made it to 8 cm before the section, he was 7lbs 3 ozs and absolutely perfect! Joshua Patrick Messiah.
Congrats to all the new mommies and GL to those who still have one on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->