December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

HI I'm cautiously expecting no 3 6th December have had 2 recent MC (3 in total) so am praying i've got a sticky one here H&H 9 months to everyone

god why do i feel so tired?????

now curled up on the sofa watching a movie, went into work to tell my boss and typical she was in a meeting

I just started my job in Feb and I'm afraid to tell them I'm pregnant as I am the only one that runs the office... So nervous I don't think they can fire me but u never know. I really like my job too :shrug:

I know it's early but has anyone been thinking about names yet? Also, will you be finding out the sex or staying team yellow? xx

We have a few names in mind. I've had a mc before so I hate doing that so early:( We are different going to use the grandparents names for middle names. So if it's a girl, Stella. And if it's a boy, Sylvester.

I will be staying on the yellow team. I love a great surprise!

How about U??

How long is every1 going to wait to make the big announcement then? Do u feel like every1 already knows? Has any1 got any scan dates yet?xx

I'll prob wait til after my 12 week scan. Have told a few close friends in work and thats it. No scan date here yet, going to the docs on tues or wed so they'll hopefully book me in xxx

I am only telling my two best friends and close family. We have had a mc before and if that happens I know I will need some support.

And my scan date is May 5th. YEA!!!!

Well i just got my bfp. Will be going to the doctor next week. But my edd would be 12/24...christmas eve hopw to have my second baby.

Hello, hope i can jump in here, im due on the 9th December :) :) x

Well i just got my bfp. Will be going to the doctor next week. But my edd would be 12/24...christmas eve hopw to have my second baby.

Congrats and I guess the lady on Facebook was right!!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!

No Morgi,i havnt told them yet im going to try and wait until i know everythings alright as they will just blab to everyone! lol I told my parents yesterday though,my mum cried and my dad was surprised because the girls are growing up now and he didnt think id have anymore ( Im nearly 37) lol x

I'll be 37 in June and my daughter is 18 and my son is 12. Now I'm expecting #3! I would love a #4 too! LOL

My parents were happy and were telling his this Saturday. It will be his first and there first grandchild!!!! I can't wait to tell em. I got his mom a grandma mug and his dad a shirt. I'm going to wrap em all cute and have them open it!!!

I'm having trouble with my December baby signature! HELP!!!!! Can someone post it so I can copy and paste it. Thanks!!!!

if you repost it on signature and delete the space at the end between img]

Congrats to the new BFPs! It's going to be a big group!

I'm cruising along at work (desk job) with my decaf iced latte. Slight twingy cramps, no spotting. I'm neither too tired nor nauseous.

No Morgi,i havnt told them yet im going to try and wait until i know everythings alright as they will just blab to everyone! lol I told my parents yesterday though,my mum cried and my dad was surprised because the girls are growing up now and he didnt think id have anymore ( Im nearly 37) lol x

I'll be 37 in June and my daughter is 18 and my son is 12. Now I'm expecting #3! I would love a #4 too! LOL

My parents were happy and were telling his this Saturday. It will be his first and there first grandchild!!!! I can't wait to tell em. I got his mom a grandma mug and his dad a shirt. I'm going to wrap em all cute and have them open it!!!

I'm having trouble with my December baby signature! HELP!!!!! Can someone post it so I can copy and paste it. Thanks!!!!

My eldest daughter is 12 and my youngest is 9 in Aug. My Dad was ok once the shock wore off and his sensible head had worn off! lol

hey all the new faces, congrats on your BFP's

im sooooooooooooooooo tired i lay down on the sofa today but my 2 yr old wasnt in the mood for letting mummy rest at all

oh damm grrrrrr even with trying to rest today my spotting seems to have gotten a bit worse it went to brownishpinkish cm at midday but now im back to bleeding pinky red blood, im scared, cant go to hospital caus got the kids could go tomorrow but its harder with no car plus the kids and i have the nurses appointment at just before 10 for my bloodwork, no cramps so im hoping this is all just nothing and will pass but i cant help but worry this is my 6th pregnancy and i dont want it to end

:hi: Hi to everyone who's joined since I left for work this morning, and congratulations on your :bfp:s!

I survived my first day at work - was a mammoth one! Left at 8am, got home at 7:40 :dohh: Thankfully Mondays are my longest days of the week! Really :rant: though as at 7pm the doctor's surgery called to say the practice nurse has called in sick for tomorrow (WHAT??) and my appointment to confirm my pregnancy has to be cancelled. Been able to get one for Thursday evening instead. Also have my booking in appointment; May 6th .... midwife only at my surgery on a Friday, and with the next 2 Fridays after this one being bank holidays, no chance of anything sooner. I'll be 9w3d then I think... hope I don't have to wait much more after that for a scan date!

Oh Lynni :hugs: Try and take it easy. Keeping you in my thoughts. Please keep us updated. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->