December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

lynni - No cramps is good. Crossing my fingers for you and little bean.

Welcome to the newbies, congratulations :) x

oh damm grrrrrr even with trying to rest today my spotting seems to have gotten a bit worse it went to brownishpinkish cm at midday but now im back to bleeding pinky red blood, im scared, cant go to hospital caus got the kids could go tomorrow but its harder with no car plus the kids and i have the nurses appointment at just before 10 for my bloodwork, no cramps so im hoping this is all just nothing and will pass but i cant help but worry this is my 6th pregnancy and i dont want it to end

:hugs: I really hope everything is okay hun. Make sure you tell the nurse, she may suggest that you should go get checked out. Keep resting xxx

:hi: Hi to everyone who's joined since I left for work this morning, and congratulations on your :bfp:s!

I survived my first day at work - was a mammoth one! Left at 8am, got home at 7:40 :dohh: Thankfully Mondays are my longest days of the week! Really :rant: though as at 7pm the doctor's surgery called to say the practice nurse has called in sick for tomorrow (WHAT??) and my appointment to confirm my pregnancy has to be cancelled. Been able to get one for Thursday evening instead. Also have my booking in appointment; May 6th .... midwife only at my surgery on a Friday, and with the next 2 Fridays after this one being bank holidays, no chance of anything sooner. I'll be 9w3d then I think... hope I don't have to wait much more after that for a scan date!

Oh Lynni :hugs: Try and take it easy. Keeping you in my thoughts. Please keep us updated. xxx

Glad you survived your first day back at work. How annoying that your appointment had been cancelled, hopefully you can be seen with no more problems on Thursday. My midwife appointment is also 6th May, I will be 9 weeks 6 days. I couldn't get an appoinment sooner, I also hope I won't have to wait too long for my scan x

oh damm grrrrrr even with trying to rest today my spotting seems to have gotten a bit worse it went to brownishpinkish cm at midday but now im back to bleeding pinky red blood, im scared, cant go to hospital caus got the kids could go tomorrow but its harder with no car plus the kids and i have the nurses appointment at just before 10 for my bloodwork, no cramps so im hoping this is all just nothing and will pass but i cant help but worry this is my 6th pregnancy and i dont want it to end

Fingers crossed everything will be ok hun,keep us posted xx

lynnikins... I'lll send thoughts and prayers your way! Crossing my fingers for you too!

Hiya can I join in :flower:? I'm mummy to Daisy who is 15 months and got my BFP last Thursday :).

I'm due 14th December, although I'm likely to get induced earlier as I'm high risk as I had obstetric cholestasis with my last pregnancy and am more than likely to get it again.

thanks girls, hope work is a bit easier from now on Anna, im trying to relax now the boys are tucked up in bed,

Please add me. Took 2 tests today & they were positive .... looks like my due date is 12/12/11. Will let u know if it changes :)

Same due date as me - congratualations :happydance:

Hey girls how is everyone today? I was wondering if anyone else had told their parents yet? xo

We haven't told our parents yet as to be honest they are massively involved in Amys life anyhow, and will prob think we are having another too soon. Will prob tell them after our scan.

Awwwh hun :hugs: Try to keep resting if you can. Definitely mention it to the nurse. Keep us updated on how you are xxx

Hiya can I join in :flower:? I'm mummy to Daisy who is 15 months and got my BFP last Thursday :).

I'm due 14th December, although I'm likely to get induced earlier as I'm high risk as I had obstetric cholestasis with my last pregnancy and am more than likely to get it again.

Welcome honey and congrats! I'm due number 2 on 12th December xxx

evening ladies :hi:

Absolutely shattered this evening. Just wanted to check this thread and will then head onto bed. Feeling really quite pregnant today. I have felt bokey all morning in work which is always nice! haha!

Wanted to go swimming today with Amy - but to be honest my legs don't look as though they've seen daylight in about 20 years!! And the amount of time it would take me to shave them is ridiculous - might brave it tomorrow night and go on wed.

Hoping to go to the docs on wed morning to get booked in.

xxx

Eeek!!!!!! I just got my bfp!!!!!!! So happy but also nervous as I didn't have the best of pregnancies last time. By my lmp my edd is the 25th December!!!

Cant believe I'm posting here so soon, it took me weeks last time to convince myself I wouldn't jinx it lol.

Also this is my second baby and was my 3rd month ttc :)

Thank you :D

Congrats to you also!

Goodness its almost 2am and I'm too excited to sleep lol.....oh and Elsie has had me up all night lol. Do you think she could know?? She's been really moody for the past 3 nights which is really out of character for her.

Eeek!!!!!! I just got my bfp!!!!!!! So happy but also nervous as I didn't have the best of pregnancies last time. By my lmp my edd is the 25th December!!!

Cant believe I'm posting here so soon, it took me weeks last time to convince myself I wouldn't jinx it lol.

congrats!!!!

good luck with the blood test hun

i've got a funeral today and not looking forward to it, i balled my eyres out when waking the dead ended last night... so god known what i will do today

Congratulations Tannembaum!! This is no 2 for me too! Sooo exciting! xo

congrats tannembaum, it is very possible that your LO could know about your bfp lol my boys have been very emotional and wanting hugs and to sit on me for the last month and i had no idea why they were clingy till i got my bfp lol,

missmayhem, hope you cope ok at the funeral hun, i'll be thinking about you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->