December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Lynn - That would be amazing if they could tell!! Good luck with the blood tests :)
How's you SPD at the mo? I'm quite scared mines gonna come back and
be really bad as I've had the most horrendous lower back pains since LO
was born and I still get pelvic pains sometimes :(

Whoop :happydance: I've got my first midwife appointments booked. I'll get my yellow book on THURSDAY (so amazingly fast) and my booking appointment is on the 20th May!!

Hi everyone, I'd love to join aswell. I just got my BFP yesterday, 4 weeks after my miscarriage last month. I should be exactly 4 weeks today going by when I ovulated. Im really happy but anxious aswell after what happened last month. I reckon I'll be due around 20th December.
I got my blood taken yesterday to check my HGC and then I've to get it checked every week for a few weeks to check its rising as it should be.

Hi, can I join you girls please? I think I have a due date of 20 December, my cycles have been varying in length the last couple of months. This will be my second baby, I'm so glad to be joining you. I hope you are all well xxx

well girls after 3 days of spotting since friday evening i called the ob that sent me to the ER get my rhogam shot spending all day up there being poke and all 9 yards it was well worth it because now i got major peace of mind until my first ob app on 13 of may I saw my lill peanut and heard his heartbeat everything is FINE!! he even measure two days ahead wooohooo my spotting instantly spotted got my shot last night my cm this morning all clear :thumbup: Now i think i am getting MS lol lol

Hiya can I join in :flower:? I'm mummy to Daisy who is 15 months and got my BFP last Thursday :).

I'm due 14th December, although I'm likely to get induced earlier as I'm high risk as I had obstetric cholestasis with my last pregnancy and am more than likely to get it again.

Congratulations Jchihuahua. Our daughters are very close in age, Eloise was born on the 1st Jan. I have added you to the list :) x

well girls after 3 days of spotting since friday evening i called the ob that sent me to the ER get my rhogam shot spending all day up there being poke and all 9 yards it was well worth it because now i got major peace of mind until my first ob app on 13 of may I saw my lill peanut and heard his heartbeat everything is FINE!! he even measure two days ahead wooohooo my spotting instantly spotted got my shot last night my cm this morning all clear :thumbup: Now i think i am getting MS lol lol

So pleased everything is okay with your lil peanut :) x

Eeek!!!!!! I just got my bfp!!!!!!! So happy but also nervous as I didn't have the best of pregnancies last time. By my lmp my edd is the 25th December!!!

Cant believe I'm posting here so soon, it took me weeks last time to convince myself I wouldn't jinx it lol.

Our first Christmas Day due date baby. Congratulations :)

Hi everyone, I'd love to join aswell. I just got my BFP yesterday, 4 weeks after my miscarriage last month. I should be exactly 4 weeks today going by when I ovulated. Im really happy but anxious aswell after what happened last month. I reckon I'll be due around 20th December.
I got my blood taken yesterday to check my HGC and then I've to get it checked every week for a few weeks to check its rising as it should be.

Congratulations. Sorry to hear about your MC :hugs:

hey girls heading for my blood test soon

Hope your appointment went well xx

good luck with the blood test hun

i've got a funeral today and not looking forward to it, i balled my eyres out when waking the dead ended last night... so god known what i will do today

Hope today has gone as well as it could have for you :hugs:

Hi, can I join you girls please? I think I have a due date of 20 December, my cycles have been varying in length the last couple of months. This will be my second baby, I'm so glad to be joining you. I hope you are all well xxx

Congrats Mrs.W I hope you have a H&H 9 Months :) I am expecting baby #2 aswel x

cylla yay that everything is ok

got a bruise from my blood test and forgot to ask about the spottign but as it was just the practice nurse i doubt she would have been helpful gonna call the EPU tomorrow and ask them if they think its worth me coming in since i was still getting brown spotting this morning. :(

tannembaum im sure the boys know somethings up they are acting all weird lol,

otherwise all is fine here cept im cranky as anything i have no patience at all its kinda funny,

Lynn - That would be amazing if they could tell!! Good luck with the blood tests :)
How's you SPD at the mo? I'm quite scared mines gonna come back and
be really bad as I've had the most horrendous lower back pains since LO
was born and I still get pelvic pains sometimes :(
Whoop :happydance: I've got my first midwife appointments booked. I'll get my yellow book on THURSDAY (so amazingly fast) and my booking appointment is on the 20th May!!

my spd is back, not anywhere near as bad as it go but im getting twinges in my SI joints and if ive climbed the stairs too many times ( bit hard not to do as the bathroom is up there ) then it really kills me by evening

Lynn - Oh no! Hope it doesn't get as bad as last time, I know you had it really bad! :(

I'm a little worried (yes its started already!! lol) I have quite a short LP and I'm worried I'm going to get AF in two days time as the egg hasn't had enough time to implant.
I suppose all I can do is wait and see :shrug:

hun if you got a bfp then your egg will have implanted it has to have done to caus the HCG hormone to rise

i hope my spd doesnt get too bad too, esp with the little giants i have to care for already, we will just take it one day at a time ive had my support belt on already, thankfully this time i know what to do and what not to do

Haha okay thought I was worrying about nothing...was convinced I was gonna have a chemical last time too!! :blush:

I have no clue where my belt is (I actually lost it while I was pregnant!) I still have my crutches though....just incase!

you might want to look for that belt hun lol they can be rather handy to have around.

I've moved house twice since I lost it and still haven't found it. I must have left it at hospital or work!

hmmm oh dear, time for a new one. have you started thinking and obsessing about newborn cloth nappies yet like i have its unreal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->