December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Lol I had already started as one of my best friends is pregnant and expressed an interest so I went mad and bought teenyfits for her.....kinda hoping shes changed her mind so I can keep them lol

i think i want to use fitteds and wraps and prefolds to start then go for os aio's

My sister (lives far away) is using cloth diapers. I'd like to, but I've been told it's impossible to find daycare around here that allows them. I might try for a hybrid of cloth at home, disposable at daycare.

i've got a funeral today and not looking forward to it, i balled my eyres out when waking the dead ended last night... so god known what i will do today

Hope the funeral went ok for you honey xxx

Hi everyone, I'd love to join aswell. I just got my BFP yesterday, 4 weeks after my miscarriage last month. I should be exactly 4 weeks today going by when I ovulated. Im really happy but anxious aswell after what happened last month. I reckon I'll be due around 20th December.
I got my blood taken yesterday to check my HGC and then I've to get it checked every week for a few weeks to check its rising as it should be.

Congratulations on your BFP hun - really sorry to hear about your MC xxx

Hi, can I join you girls please? I think I have a due date of 20 December, my cycles have been varying in length the last couple of months. This will be my second baby, I'm so glad to be joining you. I hope you are all well xxx

Congratulations on you BFP xxxx

well girls after 3 days of spotting since friday evening i called the ob that sent me to the ER get my rhogam shot spending all day up there being poke and all 9 yards it was well worth it because now i got major peace of mind until my first ob app on 13 of may I saw my lill peanut and heard his heartbeat everything is FINE!! he even measure two days ahead wooohooo my spotting instantly spotted got my shot last night my cm this morning all clear :thumbup: Now i think i am getting MS lol lol

Really glad to hear everything is fine :hugs:

lauzie thanks for asking yes it has gone away today since about midday,

rocketb, it all saves money hun, and if you educate your childcare people as to what modern cloth nappies are ( most think we still use terry cloths and pins :dohh: ) then they might actually use them as most modern all-in-ones are as easy as a disposable and its one less smelly nappy to go in their bin

so I just got my faint BFP yesterday and now I am scared that af is going to show up. did you ladies feel this way after getting your BFP?

so I just got my faint BFP yesterday and now I am scared that af is going to show up. did you ladies feel this way after getting your BFP?

I do!!!! AF is technically due in 2/3 days, I think I'll feel better once its come and gone (fingers crossed)

Congrats on your pregnancy :thumbup:

Hi everyone! :hi: Welcome and congratulations to all the ladies who've joined the group since I've last been on.

Lynn, so glad the spotting's stopped :hugs:

Cylla, congratulations on hearing your Peanut! x

I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open - the last few nights Alyssa has had a tough time settling to sleep and wakes often. As a result, I'm sleeping badly. Just waiting for her to settle enough so I can creep into my bed.....

xx

funeral was lovely a real celebration of live, but i am now in bed as all the emotion has me worm down, i felt very ashamed that i was the only person from my company there....

i am a carer and last seen this gent hours before his death, i took his death very very hard, even thou i knew him for a matter of 6 weeks, i just loved him to peice, he had character, used to fight with me and swear at me, we always argued but we had such respect and understanding. we may have argued but it was never ment, just a way for him to release his frustration and anger.

i miss him terribly.

now home and curled up in bed with the puppy

Hi ladies,
Can I join please? Been to see my GP today and I'm 6 weeks pregnant and due on the 7th Dec going by my LMP. x x x

af is due for me today. I just used the last of my ics and it is nice and dark. I will still feel better once this af is completely missed.

Holy HEARTBURN batman!!

Oh my, I didn't get heart burn like this with DD till very late 2nd tri/3rd tri!!

Hey girls is anyone else feeling super tired already? I'm only 4 weeks today and feeling exhausted. I'm also noticing how cross and snappy I'm being...hormonal already! lol xo

Jen, I feel the same, tired and very irritable! Feeling queezy too. Can't wait for it to pass x

Morning snowflakes how are we all? You ladies sure can write ! How is everyone feeling today I feel a little bit sick but last night I had been swimming and when I got home I felt really sick and felt like I was going to pass out do you think this has something to do with the swimming? I hope you are all well and congrats to the new bfps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->