December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

:hugs: Oh yes, I'm exhausted too. It did ease for me once I moved into 2nd tri with Alyssa; here's hoping it will this time too. Working full time and being mummy to a toddler is tough enough without being pregnant :rofl:

I told my boss yesterday - he almost fell off his chair, he was so surprised! :haha:

Hey everyone one!! You guys can sure talk haha. I'm gone for like 1 day and it feels like I have 10 pages to go through, oh well haha. Better then there being no posts.

So I'm 6 weeks today woot!! I'm going to be really nervous and worried this week as i lost my last baby at 7 weeks. Here's to hoping this one sticks. I've been feeling so tired lately, and sick. Almost like I have a cold, mighty annoying. Also I'm feeling pressure under my ribs, not sure what that is about though.

So what is everyones plans on finding out the sex? I plan to stay on team yellow. I want the surprise hehe.

I plan to find out. I was ttc for so long cant stand any more waiting!!! Not sure ill tell ppl tho :finger:

hello well im definitly finding out the sex but oh dont want to no so i cant tell anyone :( i might buy one of those find out the sex test things online.
dont no much about them though

is it just me who is totally shattered????? honestly all i want to do is sleep

hehe, what perfect timing. Read the last 10 posts, we're all pooped!

I am tired....but also cant sleep!!! UGH!!
I sleep for like 2-3 hours and then just lie there. Im the type of person who usually needs 8 hours straight to functione...EEP!

As for the gender. DH and I decided to be on team yellow before we even got pregnant, at least for our first. We kind of want it to be a fun surprise for us and the family (my parents first grandchild)

Team :yellow: here too!

I have cut the front and back lawns and done a bit of gentle weeding. Then came in and had a lovely, luxurious shower - all while Alyssa is napping. Peace and quiet - bliss!

Feel tired but energised now; think the exercise did me good!

Just going to relax the rest of the weekend now, we're going to watch Britain's Got Talent tonight (not that Chris knows it yet! :haha:) What's everyone else up to?

x

Im working now, but going to Dorothy P in a bit to see if their stuff fits me. Then Im gonna finish my booties that Ive started knitting. Theyre NOT for me, well, they might be :p Night of TV and early to bed I think.

Add me to the shattered list! Im just sleeping all the time lol. Oh and here's todays test middle of the day after a whole bottle of water ... just a Tesco one https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG0307.jpg

Hi ladies can I join?? I think my EDD is christmas day this is my first ever bfp and I am over the moon!!

Mrslj - me too :) I'm looking forward to a Christmas baby!!!!

Ive already done my dp online shop today 3 new tops are coming my way :) just need to find some jeans now. Gosh I can't believe I've done maternity shopping already lol

I need some maternity tights... but as a size 24/26 I find it REALLY difficult to find any! Work is quite uncomfortable on account of them.... lots of pressure on my abdomen. Unfortunately, I don't have the option to go bare-legged. Might have to get some hold-up stockings instead if I can't find maternity tights to fit me :(

Afternoon all. We are team yellow all the way this time!! I only have a couple of symptoms at the mo which are being bunged up toilet wise, being really thirsty and feeling lazy. The sickness hit me at just over 6 weeks last time. It's good cos i did a preggo journal on here last time so i can look back and compare. Is anyone going to be doing one? xx

I've got a pregnancy journal here too. I didn't have one when I was pregnant with Alyssa, so it's a new experience for me.

Oh, I'm CONSTANTLY thirsty! Neverending :rofl:

We're trying to be team yellow bit we are secretly hoping for a boy this time :)

I say I don't have time for a pregnancy journal but I think its just I cant be bothered lol!

I know i started mine last time and the futher on i got the less i seemed to update it. It is really nice to look back now though it shows i had the same worries then as now!

AnnaB have you got one for this pregnancy? Whats the link? xx

Evening Snowflakes,

Just popping in while I am waiting for hubby to get back with our chinese, yumyum.

Welcome to all the newbies. I have added you to the list. Let me know if I have missed anyone.

So sorry R1stjellybean, hope you are okay.

I am 7 weeks today, got our scan in 12 days, soo excited. We are finding out the sex. Last time we were on team yellow but this time we can't wait to find out the sex xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->