December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Jellybean - really sorry to hear your news. Hope you're ok xxx

Is anyone else completely shattered? No matter how much sleep I'm getting I just feel dead on my feet. Fell asleep on the sofa at 9pm last night - slept til 6 this morning and could now go back to bed rightly!

Yup I wrecked too. Ready for my bed by 8! Can feel my eyes getting heavy even as I'm typing this. My hormones are driving me up the wall too, I'm being so hypersensitive and impatient all the time. Poor dh doesn't know whether he's coming or going! lol. I can't even remember being so horrible first time, hopefully they'll sort themselves out pretty soon! xox

welcome to the new snowflakes, hope your weekend is going well ladies xx

I know i started mine last time and the futher on i got the less i seemed to update it. It is really nice to look back now though it shows i had the same worries then as now!

AnnaB have you got one for this pregnancy? Whats the link? xx

I'm not terribly good at updating it, but here it is :blush: Baby Pip - a sister or brother for Alyssa.

I don't know when to start my journal...... maybe after 6 weeks? I don't know why I'm so tentative lol probably because it's my first? Feeling good and sick and knackered though :)

Morning Snowflakes! :hi: How is everyone feeling this morning? All well here, nice and tired with a bit of nausea thrown in ;) Beautiful sunny morning, think we're going to have a lazy day, in and out of the garden. Might have to brave Asda for some food, but other than that, not much planned.

Morning, feeling v tired today no sickness but lots of heartburn! :( Another gorgeous day here so OH has taken the kids to the park on their bikes while i chill for a bit. Quite tempted to go for a mooch around Mothercare to see whats available these days (nearly 9yrs since last baby) :)

I had big plans to watch silly musicals and knit but hubby hadn't toldme about him watching the stupid grand prix! It's so boring. Also I'm running out of wool for my second bootie. Itsgonna have to be twotone :p

I wish I knew how to knit or crochet...

Well, I can knit, but only the very basics. I started knitting a baby blanket when I was expecting Alyssa, but it never got finished. I was just too tired to concentrate :dohh:

F1 has got to be even more boring than the football match i had to endure yesterday! lol :)

:rofl: F1 is supremely boring, in my opinion. Like watching paint dry, with the noise of engines :haha:

I've got DH's parents round this morning and then some friends this evening who don't know about beanie. Just going to whack a lasagne in! I'm currently hiding from food smells as feeling sicky and the lodger is cooking smoky bacon and eggs :sick: Dh's parents are going to help us with some gardening :) lovely day!
I wouldn't fancy F1 either!

I've got a huge hankering for homemade spaghetti bolognese. I have a lovely recipe which is full of veggies as well as the meat. MMMMM I'm so hungry! (But did I mention I feel :sick:?) ROFL

Hi Ladies, can I join?

According to my ovulation date I'm due Christmas day. So far only sypmtoms are sore boobs, but my nursling is teething so thats not all that reliable.

Congrats :)
Same due date as me :happydance:
I remember you from the pregnancy forums last time around :)

Hey Celesse and Congrats!! I remember you from last time too =)

I just found out my little sister, well 25 she is, is pregnant!!! And she's a December snowflake too lol well not technically yet but she is due 11th of December. We weren't going to tell anyone yet but we told my sister and my mum now as we thought it's best they know early rather than now spring it on them later.
I am so happy for my sis and her chap they have been trying for 2 years so thats some good news :cloud9:

As for the F1 i would rather watch footy any day at least there are some fit blokes to stop you getting too bored!

Hope everyone has a lovely day :D

congrats new snowflakes , we watched the london marathon this morning and DH reminised about his marathon run last year

Hiya

Woke up with pain in my tailbone today, had the same last year when I might have possibly had a mc, not worried about mcing per say as last time it happened mid bleed.

Seems crazy early for this kind of thing to start and Ive not had any injury or anything, but it does seem to be quite coincidental. Only way I got rid of it last time was chain ibuprofen for a few weeks, not an option this time. Have googled it and there are some ppl whove had it, suppose with things moving aroundother things get displaced. I see an osteopath so I'll bring it up next time I see him.

Knitting a baby cardi and watching musicals today, Watched Mamma Mia so far and on My Fair Lady now!

I've sent OH out with the DD to MIL's house. I'm trying to get the house as clean and tidy as possible and all outstanding jobs sorted before the sickness and exhaustion set in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->