December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

is it sad that i am giving af today to show up. i am only gettign very very very faint lines even with frers so I was going to give my last test ago in the morning. I am hoping that af will just stay away. i hope that this doesnt sound as crazy to you ladies as it does to my DH. lol

Aimee, how lovely that you will be bump buddies with your sister!

Ugh. Went to Asda and got the shopping.... but now I'm beat! Glad it was lovely and quiet though; everyone must be outside enjoying the weather rather than shopping :)

is it sad that i am giving af today to show up. i am only gettign very very very faint lines even with frers so I was going to give my last test ago in the morning. I am hoping that af will just stay away. i hope that this doesnt sound as crazy to you ladies as it does to my DH. lol

I completely understand how you feel, but I think you are beating yourself up a bit, hopefully over nothing.

Last month I was in a situation where my strong lines were getting fainter by the day and the inevitable then happened :cry: however your lines are not getting lighter are they? Yours are just light to start with and consistent, in which case I would say thats nothing to worry about. They're not getting fainter are they?

Hard as it is, please try not to be harsh on yourself with this, you should be able to enjoy this as a happy time. I am very scared the same thing that happened to me last time, will happen again this time but I have got to have faith and allow myself to enjoy this lovely time as I would look back in disappointment if all went well and I hadn't enjoyed this special time.

Please try and hang in there and be a little more positive, I am quite sure you will be absolutely fine - your body doesn't have huge levels of HCG in it during the first few days after conception, so just give it time. It will also depend on the type of test you are using, the time of day and the concentration of your pee.

My thoughts are with you and I hope you go on to have a really happy 9 months :flower:

I completely understand how you feel, but I think you are beating yourself up a bit, hopefully over nothing.

Last month I was in a situation where my strong lines were getting fainter by the day and the inevitable then happened :cry: however your lines are not getting lighter are they? Yours are just light to start with and consistent, in which case I would say thats nothing to worry about. They're not getting fainter are they?

Hard as it is, please try not to be harsh on yourself with this, you should be able to enjoy this as a happy time. I am very scared the same thing that happened to me last time, will happen again this time but I have got to have faith and allow myself to enjoy this lovely time as I would look back in disappointment if all went well and I hadn't enjoyed this special time.

Please try and hang in there and be a little more positive, I am quite sure you will be absolutely fine - your body doesn't have huge levels of HCG in it during the first few days after conception, so just give it time. It will also depend on the type of test you are using, the time of day and the concentration of your pee.

My thoughts are with you and I hope you go on to have a really happy 9 months :flower:

thanks hun. i tested last night and it was so faint i had to hold it to the light to see. I have been using frer's and CBeasy, and a answer test and they will have the same faint line. I have been praying that everything will work out like i am wanting, but on the other hand i dont think i will let myself get to excitied till this day has past and af doesnt show. i am trying to be positive but its just so hard cause i thought i would have dark lines by now and its not happening. best of luck to you.

Hi everyone :flower:. What a glorious day its been but urggh to morning sickness all day!

Mmmmm I'm so hungry I feel like I could eat the proverbial horse! I have just made the most delicious spaghetti sauce; wish it was ready now! Cooking it was a bit nausea-inducing, but now that it's all assembled and just simmering, my stomach is growling! :rofl:

What a lovely post. Mommyx1, you could never look sad to us ladies here. This is what we're here for and will support you all the way xx

What a lovely post. Mommyx1, you could never look sad to us ladies here. This is what we're here for and will support you all the way xx

I totally agree. You could never sound sad to us. We're all here for each other for support and for chit chat all the way.

xx

arrrrghhh im annoyed my body doesnt seem to want this pregnancy im still getting spotting and today again its gotten red. i could go into a&e but i dont think we have any money and getting a lift would mean telling someone im pregnant, i was hoping to tell a very close group of friends of ours we are seeing tomorrow night at a bbq ( caus they are gonna wonder why im hiding from the charcoal otherwise lol ) but im so scared now that somethings not right and im gonna lose this baby, gotta check my OH's oyster to see if hes got enough money on it for a bus fare to the hospital if he does then i might go in to a&e, ( they probably wouldnt be able to scan me there though they would just have me go back to the EPU tomorrow most likely ), im so torn about it, its not like ive even overdone it today ive done hardly anything, but im not feeling nausous or anything no sore boobs just spotting :(

it is killing me i want to test but its my last test and i am not going to buy anymore. so i am holding out till tomorrow. and hopefully i will get my withadout line. thank you ladies for the support and understanding. I am not really sure what i am doing. I didnt even think i was pg with my DD till my SIL called to telll me she thought she may have been so then i tested and that was when i was 8 wks along and even then the line was faint (it was there and i could see it without question but darker then now). so that gives me a little hope. I have not had any signs of af like normal.I have had low back pain for almost 2 weeks, BB's have been sore but mostly the nipples. and have been bloated for 1.5-2 wks also. but i guess time will tell. i really cant talk to hubby about it cause i start to cry and he cant stand to see me that way. but i wish you ladies the best of luck on your journey.

arrrrghhh im annoyed my body doesnt seem to want this pregnancy im still getting spotting and today again its gotten red. i could go into a&e but i dont think we have any money and getting a lift would mean telling someone im pregnant, i was hoping to tell a very close group of friends of ours we are seeing tomorrow night at a bbq ( caus they are gonna wonder why im hiding from the charcoal otherwise lol ) but im so scared now that somethings not right and im gonna lose this baby, gotta check my OH's oyster to see if hes got enough money on it for a bus fare to the hospital if he does then i might go in to a&e, ( they probably wouldnt be able to scan me there though they would just have me go back to the EPU tomorrow most likely ), im so torn about it, its not like ive even overdone it today ive done hardly anything, but im not feeling nausous or anything no sore boobs just spotting :(

Sorry to hear that, I know exactly how you feel having gone through this last time. Can't you make something up to someone else as to why you need to go to the hospital, maybe say you have stomach cramps as that could be anything, like an appendix or something? I guess it depends how close you are to the person taking you as to how easy that would be.

Hoping everything will be alright for you :flower:

Have you re tested? My friend bled red through her whole pregnancies two of them, don't give up hope yet xx

it is killing me i want to test but its my last test and i am not going to buy anymore. so i am holding out till tomorrow. and hopefully i will get my withadout line. thank you ladies for the support and understanding. I am not really sure what i am doing. I didnt even think i was pg with my DD till my SIL called to telll me she thought she may have been so then i tested and that was when i was 8 wks along and even then the line was faint (it was there and i could see it without question but darker then now). so that gives me a little hope. I have not had any signs of af like normal.I have had low back pain for almost 2 weeks, BB's have been sore but mostly the nipples. and have been bloated for 1.5-2 wks also. but i guess time will tell. i really cant talk to hubby about it cause i start to cry and he cant stand to see me that way. but i wish you ladies the best of luck on your journey.

It's a good sign then that last time you got quite a faint line at 8 weeks. I'm not sure of the science but i know some women don't process hcg into the urine as well as most women xx

:hi:

Tentativey saying hi and joining this group! I'm only 4 weeks so it's early days yet and I don't want to tempt fate, but I know what a great support B&B is.

Our wee pud is (based on my ovulation date anyway) due 24th Dec but I had a difficult delivery with my first resulting in an EMCS so not sure if I will be allowed a VBAC or not.

Haven't made my booking in appt yet, I don't think they see you here till about 10 weeks (if I remember rightly!).

Happy & Healthy pregnancies everybody and here's a big 'whoop' to the December snowflakes xx

:hi:

Tentativey saying hi and joining this group! I'm only 4 weeks so it's early days yet and I don't want to tempt fate, but I know what a great support B&B is.

Our wee pud is (based on my ovulation date anyway) due 24th Dec but I had a difficult delivery with my first resulting in an EMCS so not sure if I will be allowed a VBAC or not.

Haven't made my booking in appt yet, I don't think they see you here till about 10 weeks (if I remember rightly!).

Happy & Healthy pregnancies everybody and here's a big 'whoop' to the December snowflakes xx

HEY HUN!!!!!

so just a little note I am feeling very very wet down there right now. i am hoping this means to witch is not coming. LOL man i will be happy when this day is over with.

Have you re tested? My friend bled red through her whole pregnancies two of them, don't give up hope yet xx

no ive not retested caus i only had the one test in the house this was/is an unexpected pregnancy, i have been through the bleeding in pregnancy with every pregnancy ive had and only 2 ive carried to full term so this isnt a new thing to me, and its caus ive carried 2 healthy babies that my head is half telling me that im fine and all is well but the other half of my head cant help but think the worst. cant go to hosptial without begging a lift of someone today and likelyhood is that they wouldnt scan me anyway just ask me to come back to the EPU.

all my friends would worry far to much for me to fob them off with an excuse they know me too well to fall for it so id have to tell whoever it was.

no ive not retested caus i only had the one test in the house this was/is an unexpected pregnancy, i have been through the bleeding in pregnancy with every pregnancy ive had and only 2 ive carried to full term so this isnt a new thing to me, and its caus ive carried 2 healthy babies that my head is half telling me that im fine and all is well but the other half of my head cant help but think the worst. cant go to hosptial without begging a lift of someone today and likelyhood is that they wouldnt scan me anyway just ask me to come back to the EPU.

all my friends would worry far to much for me to fob them off with an excuse they know me too well to fall for it so id have to tell whoever it was.

:hugs: Hope everything is ok.

I guess if its spotting and not heavy bleeding then being scanned today instead of tomorrow wont change the outcome.

Hello ladies! Not been on for a while as had my mum up visiting and then exhaustion and evening sickness have kicked in BIG TIME. I am soooooooooooo rough it's unbelieveable. Not being sick but just feeling yuk! And I can't eat properly. Vegetables are OFF. So is fruit. All I want to eat is beef. Or bread. Am OK first thing so am thinking I should try and eat as healthily as possible until the weirdness kicks in! And did I mention the heartburn?!

Hope you are all well.

Lynnikins - sorry to hear that you're spotting and worried. I know you don't want to tell anyone but if you're really concerned you should go to A&E. If I lived near you I'd be round like a shot:hugs: Take care xx

Morning ladies, it has been a while since I posted. The news has well and truly sunk in now and dh and I finally believe that we are pregnant!!! I have not really had any symptoms yet except I am starving in the morning and my boobies have started to feel full and tender. Morning sickness hasn't found me yet and I hope she doesn't! Is anyone else still waiting for symptoms to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->