December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

well i just took my last frer and i am pretty sure its neg now. i am gutted crying. i am moody and nipples are hurting small cramps going on but i guess i am waiting on af to come. thank you ladies for thesupport u have given me,.

arrrrghhh im annoyed my body doesnt seem to want this pregnancy im still getting spotting and today again its gotten red. i could go into a&e but i dont think we have any money and getting a lift would mean telling someone im pregnant, i was hoping to tell a very close group of friends of ours we are seeing tomorrow night at a bbq ( caus they are gonna wonder why im hiding from the charcoal otherwise lol ) but im so scared now that somethings not right and im gonna lose this baby, gotta check my OH's oyster to see if hes got enough money on it for a bus fare to the hospital if he does then i might go in to a&e, ( they probably wouldnt be able to scan me there though they would just have me go back to the EPU tomorrow most likely ), im so torn about it, its not like ive even overdone it today ive done hardly anything, but im not feeling nausous or anything no sore boobs just spotting :(

Have you re tested? My friend bled red through her whole pregnancies two of them, don't give up hope yet xx

no ive not retested caus i only had the one test in the house this was/is an unexpected pregnancy, i have been through the bleeding in pregnancy with every pregnancy ive had and only 2 ive carried to full term so this isnt a new thing to me, and its caus ive carried 2 healthy babies that my head is half telling me that im fine and all is well but the other half of my head cant help but think the worst. cant go to hosptial without begging a lift of someone today and likelyhood is that they wouldnt scan me anyway just ask me to come back to the EPU.

all my friends would worry far to much for me to fob them off with an excuse they know me too well to fall for it so id have to tell whoever it was.

:hugs: Hoping all is well! Keep us posted!

well i just took my last frer and i am pretty sure its neg now. i am gutted crying. i am moody and nipples are hurting small cramps going on but i guess i am waiting on af to come. thank you ladies for thesupport u have given me,.

Awe, no words can make this better right now. Sending :hugs: from the US! Try to get some rest!

mommyx1 - when was af due?? I'd retest with morning wee if I were you :)
Good luck!

Lynn - pop off to the epu in the morning if you can :hugs:

lyn - can you not ring midwies even if you havent booked in yet they will still give you advise and more than likely book you in for an early scan or your doctors, i had this with dd and i got an early scan.

Morning snowflakes sorry i aint been on in a while i have been crazy busy with work  hello to all the new bfps and congrats! Mummyx1 I would test with fmu. Lyn I am sending lots of hugs to you and i hope you can get to the hospital x what does everyone have planned for today and can I ask how far along are you ladies when you have got your booking in appointment ? Xx

:wave: Hi everyone I'm good today.... but I'm on a fibre mission... TMI but I can't go to the loo :blush: Spent lots of time in the garden yesterday and DH's parents told us they're getting all our nursery furniture for us when we want it and they'll be happy to look after beanie one day a week when it arrives to give me a rest which is lovely of them and really saves on childcare (they live an hour away). Just feeling a bit tired and queasy today but temp is even higher today and I generally feel really good! At the docs tonight to get it confirmed and get details for midwife.

Hi Ladies :wave:. Can i join the December Snowflakes? Think i'm Due 22nd December! Going to wait and see what the dating scan says!!!
Soo excited to be having a Christmas baby!!!:baby:

Hi, welcome and congrats :D It is exciting to be having a christmas baby! Your daughter looks so cute in your avatar and on your ticker! xx

I'm feeling pretty poo today. So exhausted, mil is looking after Elsie down stairs while I have a lay down. I think I'm feeling worse as my bowel is pretty sluggish...if you get what I mean!!!! I didn't have this problem with my last pregnancy :(

I totally get how you feel i was the same last time and am this time fresh orange juice helps!

Went to see the doc this morning as i am at risk of ectopic. He's booked me in with the midwife next thursday and said she will arrange an early scan. So my aim now is to make it to next Tursday.. Countdown begins...

Hey girls had my drs appointment to confirm the pregnancy today. They are referring me to the Ulster where I had dd. Hopefully I'll get the same midwives too as they were lovely! I reckon I'll find out my booking in appointment date in the next month or so! Roll on scan date, not going to relax until I see a heartbeat! xoxo

Yay jen!

I'm feeling a little better, had some lunch and a shower and now I'm resting in bed again as lo is having a nap. Going ti settle down with a nice book I think :)

I wish I could! I'm at work :-( eleven hour days including the commute - so tired!

Glad you're feeling better Tannembaum! Chilling with a book sounds like a great idea. Think I'll take the dogs out for a walk with dd, dh is doing diy and the noise is driving me to distraction...hormone alert again!!! lol, lol! xo

Hi I am due on 4th of December with baby number 5 but Ivf for first time and wondered if I could join you ladies. This pregnancy is so different and I am a nervous wreck this time around and support from other mum to be s would really help.

Nikki x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->