December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Congrats and welcome to all the snowflakes.

Hope everyone is well. I am still struggling at the moment with nausea and tiredness. Been really grumpy with hubby because of it which is causing a few problems :( xx

Hi I am due on 4th of December with baby number 5 but Ivf for first time and wondered if I could join you ladies. This pregnancy is so different and I am a nervous wreck this time around and support from other mum to be s would really help.

Nikki x

Welcome and CONGRATS:)

Hi Nikki congrats :D How old are your other children? xx

Hope you feel better soon pingu xx

I called the midwives today to make an appointment.....i can take 2 weeks to hear back!!! UGH!! I dont know how I am going to wait that long.
They said that there is no waiting list for December, so thats a good sign, I just hate waiting.

My others are 12, 10, 7 1/2 and 6 very independent kids so not to bad really. I saw midwife last week and have an early scan at the clinic on Wednesday and 12 week scan booked for may 26th.

Hey snowflakes, we have been out and busy today went to the hospital and they have booked me for a scan at the EPU tomorrow at 5pm unless something changes between now and then in which case im to go in there right away. DH was out with me and took the boys home while i went to the hopsital and forgot he didnt have his keys so had to come back to the hospital to find me with the keys, getting a babysitter in tonight while OH and i go out for a BBQ with friends.

Well I got my clinic appt for St Michaels - rly did NOT want to go there, was referred to a different hospital round the corner but I guess they just share clinics. Grr. Just gonna stand up for myself this time, they were cocks to me last time I was there. Wouldnt let DH in while I had my US for cysts, but all the preg ppl could take partners in oh yes, just the infertile lepers cant.

Hey snowflakes, we have been out and busy today went to the hospital and they have booked me for a scan at the EPU tomorrow at 5pm unless something changes between now and then in which case im to go in there right away.

Hope everything goes OK tomorrow x

Hi all and welcome to all the new December Snowflakes!

I just wanted to check in with everyone. Yesterday it was fairly nice in Illinois so I spend all day doing yard work. We are having a housewarming party in a few weeks so I want to get everything looking nice. Hoping to plant my garden next weekend but I'm not sure if the rain is going to stay away. It shows rain 7 out of the next 10 days! WHY DO I LIVE IN ILLINOIS!!!!

So, I've been really tired. Going to bed every night at 8 and I'm usually a night owl. I use to stay up till 1 or 2 so 8 is extremely early for me. Other then that I get nausea at night. As long as I sit it isn't to bad. I'm only 5 weeks and 2 days so I'm hoping it stays away!!! And very tender bbs too! OUCH!!!!

Evening ladies!! Welcome to the new girlies and congrats.

Lynni - really glad to hear you got to the hosp, keep us updated on your scan tomorrow.

Well did everyone have a nice weekend?

I spent sat around the house trying to clean up, as it's a tip. Yesterday we went down to our nephews 4th birthday party. We had a great time, especially amy.

I'm still completely shattered. I don't remember this tiredness when I was preg with Amy. But then again when I was preg with amy I could just lie about the house whenever I wanted, and not have a 1 year old to run around after :haha:

Sort of dozed off on the sofa when I got back from work today and woke up to amy bashing me round the head with a plastic spoon! how lovely!

xxx

Well I got my clinic appt for St Michaels - rly did NOT want to go there, was referred to a different hospital round the corner but I guess they just share clinics. Grr. Just gonna stand up for myself this time, they were cocks to me last time I was there. Wouldnt let DH in while I had my US for cysts, but all the preg ppl could take partners in oh yes, just the infertile lepers cant.

Are you under consultant care??
I saw Emma Tralour(sp?) last year and she was really nice. I don't really know if you'll see the same people as me though as I know your situation is different.

Im seeing Susan Sellers https://www.dh.gov.uk/ab/EAGA/DH_095082

She looks ok tbh.

Hi ladies :) Please can I be added.. Just got my BFP.. wow I thought it would mean I would be due mid jan but think that's wrong, I must be due between xmas and NYs right?? eeeeekk.. poor bubby ;)

Hi ladies :) Please can I be added.. Just got my BFP.. wow I thought it would mean I would be due mid jan but think that's wrong, I must be due between xmas and NYs right?? eeeeekk.. poor bubby ;)

Congrats!

Can you add me as well please, currently due on 7th but may change after my first scan? I'm (nervously) here after a loss on 28th Jan and have been holding off joining for a few weeks (superstitious I know, I'm sure everything will be OK this time!). Still a bit nervous of putting a pregnancy ticker on my profile!

Welcome Caezzybe! Congratulations! Praying for a healthy PG for you and a sticky bubba.

Well I've got pregnancy insomnia or something. Was watching tv on the couch and heard the sound of plastic crackling outside, sure enough some *******s are stealing stuff off our car!! SOOO ANGRY. DONT THEY KNOW I NEED THAT MONEY FOR BABY STUFF!!! Haha but seriously it won't be worth claiming on insurance over but will cost a few 100 £s :( grrr

Oh no no way! As if. Good job you woke up sooner rather than later. Sorry to hear it xx

Hello, welcome and congrats to all new snowflakes :D xx

welcome to all the new snowflakes i have a feeling today is gonna drag till my scan.... the boys are cranky as anything today caus they didnt nap properly yesterday, EJ did nap for a short time in the pram but Nate not at all and they were awake far to early for comfort sake this morning

omg, what did they steal?? Just aswell you were awake!

Good luck with your scan Lynn.
Elsie was up at half 6! BUT she's having a nap now, I'm hoping she'll nap on the bus at 11 too *fingers crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->