December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Yeah Ej is going for a nap in about 45 min. DH is home today as well and hes bugging me to get on the laptop, hes been really helpful though since our fight

hey ladies sorry for my absence, was just so so shattered yesterday.... but all is well. off to the doctors later for a check up.

hope all is well with everyone, now off to read the dozen pages i missed

omg, what did they steal?? Just aswell you were awake!
the front and rear bumpers and the parking sensors... really annoying cos we just got this car and it's our first *nice* one IYKWIM... and we don't have tons of cash to go replace everything! grrr. still so annoyed.

Good luck with your scan Lynn..
Nothing new here, starting to feel very hungry but I put on so much weight with R and have just lost it all I'm so scared of gaining excessively lol.

Welcome and congrats to the newbies. I will add you to the list :)

Lynnikins - Hope all goes well this afternoon. thinking of you xx

just back from the dr's and been refered to the MW yeeeeeehhhaaaa!!!

good luck later lin, thinking of you hun

Hi girls, just checking in as I haven't been on laptop for a while, but I've been roughly keeping up to date with you on my phone. Good luck later Lyn, hello new snowflakes H&H 9 months everyone. I've had the odd wave of queasiness but nowhere near MS - yet! I've been getting quite a few lower back twinges, reminding me of early labour twinges, so maybe my body's getting back into it's pregnant mode? It's so warm and sunny today xx

anyone else got loads of energy? im only 5wks so im sure it wont last long but i just feel like i have to constantly do something dont think iv ever felt energy like this before.

Hi girls, just checking in as I haven't been on laptop for a while, but I've been roughly keeping up to date with you on my phone. Good luck later Lyn, hello new snowflakes H&H 9 months everyone. I've had the odd wave of queasiness but nowhere near MS - yet! I've been getting quite a few lower back twinges, reminding me of early labour twinges, so maybe my body's getting back into it's pregnant mode? It's so warm and sunny today xx

Hi and I'm so jealous hearing how nice the weather by you guys! :brat:

It's 37 here and raining :rain:

anyone else got loads of energy? im only 5wks so im sure it wont last long but i just feel like i have to constantly do something dont think iv ever felt energy like this before.

Actually I meant to add in my post that I am constantly tired, even after a decent nights sleep, I still don't feel like I've been to sleep! :shrug:

Hi and please remind me what it feels like to have energy!!!! :haha: Hopefully you don't get hit by the lack of energy that I am experiencing. It is so bad! All I want to do is sleep!

Hi and I'm so jealous hearing how nice the weather by you guys! :brat:

It's 37 here and raining :rain:

Actually I'm one of those weird people who likes rain :wacko:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news missmayhem!! :happydance:

I'm ON CLOUD 9 too!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

Doc just gave me my 3rd set of quants.

4/11 - 320
4/13 - 798
4/16 - 2900!!!!

The way the numbers are doubling, it's IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN ECTOPIC!!!! :happydance:

Prayers answered!! Still a long way to go until my mind is at ease, but for now that's a HUGE hurdle I've just overcome!:happydance:

Hi and please remind me what it feels like to have energy!!!! :haha: Hopefully you don't get hit by the lack of energy that I am experiencing. [-o<
It is so bad! All I want to do is sleep!

seriously iv never felt like this before, swear have more energy than my dd :haha:
i very much doubt it will last by time im 6-7 weeks ill prob have to cellotape my eyes open :cry:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news missmayhem!! :happydance:

I'm ON CLOUD 9 too!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

Doc just gave me my 3rd set of quants.

4/11 - 320
4/13 - 798
4/16 - 2900!!!!

The way the numbers are doubling, it's IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN ECTOPIC!!!! :happydance:

Prayers answered!! Still a long way to go until my mind is at ease, but for now that's a HUGE hurdle I've just overcome!:happydance:

That's great news!!!! Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Hi and please remind me what it feels like to have energy!!!! :haha: Hopefully you don't get hit by the lack of energy that I am experiencing. [-o<
It is so bad! All I want to do is sleep!

seriously iv never felt like this before, swear have more energy than my dd :haha:
i very much doubt it will last by time im 6-7 weeks ill prob have to cellotape my eyes open :cry:

i very much doubt it will last by time im 6-7 weeks ill prob have to cellotape my eyes open :haha:

Maybe I should try that!!!

thats great 2tr...

well i have just had my first hormonal breakdown and stormed out of my mums...

dad took us to bnq to get a few bits, didn't fit us and them in car so dad and OH took them home and came back for me.....

back to mum and dads, bare in mind i haven't eaten and feel weak, neasuea and dizzy. come in sit down dad goes and get himself food and mum starts bitching, so i just got up and walked out. rather proud of myself, she's always treated me as a second class citizen compared to my brother....

my first real memory is is my bro biting me, i go crying to mum, as you do at 3, mum told me to bite him so scared she'd hit me i did, but didn't do "it hard enough" so0 she bite me then my bro and hit us and sent us to bed....... what the hell did i do to deserve that

:hi: Hi everyone!

Lynn, how did you scan go? :hugs:

MissMayhem - YAY!!!!!!

I'm soooo tired, but oh HEAVEN - we have a new bed, got delivered today! Sleep will be so nice!

xx

thats great 2tr...

well i have just had my first hormonal breakdown and stormed out of my mums...

dad took us to bnq to get a few bits, didn't fit us and them in car so dad and OH took them home and came back for me.....

back to mum and dads, bare in mind i haven't eaten and feel weak, neasuea and dizzy. come in sit down dad goes and get himself food and mum starts bitching, so i just got up and walked out. rather proud of myself, she's always treated me as a second class citizen compared to my brother....

my first real memory is is my bro biting me, i go crying to mum, as you do at 3, mum told me to bite him so scared she'd hit me i did, but didn't do "it hard enough" so0 she bite me then my bro and hit us and sent us to bed....... what the hell did i do to deserve that

wow thats a terrible first memory :hugs: i think im proud of your for walking out to :haha: my mum used to get fed up and if my sisters did anything she would just say, well you prob deserved it :shrug:

could you ladies take a look at my chart and tell my what you ladies think please
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"