December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I think I belong here...
Got my first ever :bfp: this morning after 27 cycles. Hoping and praying now that it sticks!

Due date is New Years Eve, 4 days after my 27th birthday!

Congratulations NDH you must be so happy! Xxxx
I got my digi 2-3 thus morning! Need to change my ticker as edd is wrong x

just back from the dr's and been refered to the MW yeeeeeehhhaaaa!!!

good luck later lin, thinking of you hun

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news missmayhem!! :happydance:

I'm ON CLOUD 9 too!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

Doc just gave me my 3rd set of quants.

4/11 - 320
4/13 - 798
4/16 - 2900!!!!

The way the numbers are doubling, it's IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN ECTOPIC!!!! :happydance:

Prayers answered!! Still a long way to go until my mind is at ease, but for now that's a HUGE hurdle I've just overcome!:happydance:

What fantastic news! Very happy for you :D

Welcome and congrats to all the new bfps :D

hippymummy i dont really no nothing about charts but it looks like your ov today? and your cervix is open with ewcm, so i would say still fertile i only charted a month so maybe one of the other woman will help

Morning snowflakes how are we all? Lynnikins I hope your ok and 2ndtimeround that's great news! Congrats to all the new bfps ! What do we all have planed for today? I'm
helping the oh brother an wife move house I will be looking after there daughter she is 1 and a half and lovely to look after 
xxx

Hi girls, congratulations NDH and 2ndtimeround that is great! I think DS and I are off to a stay and play group this morning they are having an easter egg hunt. I hope everyone has a good day, and I hope Lynn's scan went well :hugs:

Morning ladies! Well another beautiful day outside, I just wish I didn't feel so sick then I could do so much more with the munchkins whilst they are off school.

Lynn hope scan went ok yesterday and your ok.

Well today we have our first scan, I can't wait to see that everything is ok and see that heartbeat. And since we have the builders in think I'll take kids out to beach and for ice cream once I pick them up from my mums. What's everyone elses plans for today?

Nik x

I think I belong here...
Got my first ever :bfp: this morning after 27 cycles. Hoping and praying now that it sticks!

Due date is New Years Eve, 4 days after my 27th birthday!

Congratulations NDH!!! Your prayers have most def been heard and answered! I'm sooo delighted for you! Did you get the apartment too? xoxo

Scan went well , got a healthy baby perfectly matching dates with its little heartbeat flickering away there, it was a long scan and we very nearly missed the baby all together it was hiding quite well, but we got there in the end

Attachments

• P200411_09.56_[01].jpg
    P200411_09.56_[01].jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
thats great 2tr...

well i have just had my first hormonal breakdown and stormed out of my mums...

dad took us to bnq to get a few bits, didn't fit us and them in car so dad and OH took them home and came back for me.....

back to mum and dads, bare in mind i haven't eaten and feel weak, neasuea and dizzy. come in sit down dad goes and get himself food and mum starts bitching, so i just got up and walked out. rather proud of myself, she's always treated me as a second class citizen compared to my brother....

my first real memory is is my bro biting me, i go crying to mum, as you do at 3, mum told me to bite him so scared she'd hit me i did, but didn't do "it hard enough" so0 she bite me then my bro and hit us and sent us to bed....... what the hell did i do to deserve that

wow thats a terrible first memory :hugs: i think im proud of your for walking out to :haha: my mum used to get fed up and if my sisters did anything she would just say, well you prob deserved it :shrug:

the 2nd MC was my fault as she "told me not to try again so soon" and i "deserved it"

oh Lynn that is amazing news, are you feeling any better?

Yeah i am happy that everything is ok, the spotting is worrying me still but at least i know its not threatening the pregnancy so i can relax about that.

Scan went well , got a healthy baby perfectly matching dates with its little heartbeat flickering away there, it was a long scan and we very nearly missed the baby all together it was hiding quite well, but we got there in the end

Yay!:happydance: Great news!

Congrats to all the new BFPs. Bought some ginger tablets yesterday to see if they might help with nausea. Also found some sea-sickness bands which I've not taken off for 24 hours. Not sure if they're helping as still feel rough but worried if I take them off I'll be worse!

Have a good day all x:hugs:

aww franny i hope the sickness eases up for you, i got a really bad wave of nausea this morning i think its something to do with being full of a cold at the moment as well feeling better now though

The thing is I just can't eat "normally" either. My whole system has gone to pot! Yesterday I wanted to eat pasta all day, day before rice and now today can't face the thought of either of them. Today's dish of choice is chocolate. IWANTITSOBAD! Tried having an Alpen lite chocolate bar (70 calories - burn that off peeing) but it didn't hit the spot. Have now demolished daughter's packet of giant buttons. Bad mother!

I've become very picky with what I want to eat, and my stomach is even pickier! I'm just starting with serious nausea (could be to do with my 2 hour commute) and I got a subliminal messaging song on spotify to help with morning sickness. Not sure if it was the song or the bacon buttie but I'm feeling much better!
So pleased Lynnikins! xxx

lol dont tempt me on chocolate we have all the easter eggs in the house already its just sooooooooooo tempting lol i havent actually had breakfast either just a cuppa tea with my prenatals this morning i ought to eat when i feed the boys i guess

Oh lynni - you are a strong woman! Get some food down you too! If I hadn't have eaten b now I'd be a wreck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->