December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

im just a bit nauseated lol i have to feed the boys now anyway so gonna hve to face up and deal with food,

How early do cravings usually start?
I seem to only want grilled cheese right now - which is kinda odd for me because I am not a big fan of cheese.
I am 5+4 today based on when i believe I O'd (or 6+0 based on my LMP)

hi ladies a big congratulations to you all,ive had an early scan today which put me back by my dates so please can i be added im now due 5th december with my 3rd child and just as excited as i was the 1st time round x x

NGridley, not sure lol but im defo getting my food aversions already cant say ive started craving but there are for sure some things that stay down better than others.

congrats wishing4baby3, i got good news at my scan too

I think I belong here...
Got my first ever :bfp: this morning after 27 cycles. Hoping and praying now that it sticks!

Due date is New Years Eve, 4 days after my 27th birthday!

Congratulations NDH!!! Your prayers have most def been heard and answered! I'm sooo delighted for you! Did you get the apartment too? xoxo

Thanks Jen :). We haven't heard yet. Well actually we didn't get the apartment you're probably thinking about as it was already rented (and good thing too now that I'm pregnant - would not want to be climbing 5 flights of stairs a few months from now!). But we did apply for a ground floor 2 bedroom unit with a yard were hoping to hear back from any time now. (well not any time exactly as it's 11pm here, but you know)

Good Afternoon Snowflakes. Welcome to the newbies too :)

Hope you are well? Sorry I have not been on much, I am so busy at the moment with work.

Lynnikins - so pleased everything is okay with your beanie.

I am starting to feel a little better, hoping the nauseas will go completely soon. I am feeling so bloated at the moment, I feel huge. My diet has been appalling, my lunch consisted of a ham sandwich, angel cake and a yazoo strawberry milkshake.. I must eat better!

What is everyones plans for Easter? I am working Friday and Saturday night. We are visiting family on Sunday and then we might take LO to a farm on the Monday if it is open.

xx

hi ladies a big congratulations to you all,ive had an early scan today which put me back by my dates so please can i be added im now due 5th december with my 3rd child and just as excited as i was the 1st time round x x
CONGRATS i also expecting my third on the 5 dec :) :)

My hormones are playing havoc with my skin, it looks and feels horrid at the moment. I look like a spotty teenager again :(

we have a church thing on friday then DH is working saturday and on Sunday we are away visiting friends for the day, and DH is working Monday so umm not doing much lol gonna curl up on saturday when the boys nap and have some chocolate lol

we have a church thing on friday then DH is working saturday and on Sunday we are away visiting friends for the day, and DH is working Monday so umm not doing much lol gonna curl up on saturday when the boys nap and have some chocolate lol

I have already eaten 2 easter eggs :blush:

My hormones are playing havoc with my skin, it looks and feels horrid at the moment. I look like a spotty teenager again :(

I'm the same - plus I have spots on my scalp too :-(

It is horrible isn't it. Lets hope they clear up for us both soon

I am currently on bed rest at the moment due to being high risk and I had some spotting on monday and some sharp cramping. I had an ultrasound, where everything looked great, besides two large cysts, one on each ovary.....and I was told I am having twins! I seen two heartbeats!!!! I am a nervous wreck since my mc last july......I would like to be added to december 9th, as of my current due date.....Thank You! Good Luck and Healthy vibes to us all!!!

Had my scan today was amazing seeing and hearing the heartbeat of just the one happy healthy baby :) due date confirmed for 5th dec.

Nik x

tryingforbaby2, welcome to december snowflakes, my edd is the 9th too, how exciting your having twins they couldnt see twins with my scan yesterday but she said not to discount it as she had trouble finding the one baby lol, they couldnt find one of my ovary's but im sure i have 2 lol.

happy and healthy pregnancy to you

hello how is everyone?
Im a bit concerned iv got no symptoms i no im only 5wks but im normally riddled with symptoms by now and exhausted but no nothing, only thing that would suggest im pregnant is still positive tests and breasts are a size bigger :( think i actually want to feel ill so i no all is ok.
Anyone else the same and they no there little peanut is ok?

I am currently on bed rest at the moment due to being high risk and I had some spotting on monday and some sharp cramping. I had an ultrasound, where everything looked great, besides two large cysts, one on each ovary.....and I was told I am having twins! I seen two heartbeats!!!! I am a nervous wreck since my mc last july......I would like to be added to december 9th, as of my current due date.....Thank You! Good Luck and Healthy vibes to us all!!!

Wow fantastic news! Congrats on your babies :D

Had my scan today was amazing seeing and hearing the heartbeat of just the one happy healthy baby :) due date confirmed for 5th dec.

Nik x

Congratulations! I bet it was beautiful seeing the heart beating away :cloud9:

hello how is everyone?
Im a bit concerned iv got no symptoms i no im only 5wks but im normally riddled with symptoms by now and exhausted but no nothing, only thing that would suggest im pregnant is still positive tests and breasts are a size bigger :( think i actually want to feel ill so i no all is ok.
Anyone else the same and they no there little peanut is ok?

I don't have symptoms either but i was looking at my old journal and nothing started till 6 weeks last time. It's quite common to not feel much till a bit later on and some women till a lot later xx

I have already eaten 2 easter eggs :blush:

I'm the same - plus I have spots on my scalp too :-(

It is horrible isn't it. Lets hope they clear up for us both soon

heres an idea ladies, stop eating the easter eggs ??:thumbup: might help those spots go away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->