December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

hello how is everyone?
Im a bit concerned iv got no symptoms i no im only 5wks but im normally riddled with symptoms by now and exhausted but no nothing, only thing that would suggest im pregnant is still positive tests and breasts are a size bigger :( think i actually want to feel ill so i no all is ok.
Anyone else the same and they no there little peanut is ok?

I don't have symptoms either but i was looking at my old journal and nothing started till 6 weeks last time. It's quite common to not feel much till a bit later on and some women till a lot later xx

One of the women passing on to 2nd Tri put up a thread in 1st Tri yesterday reminding us that no symptoms is normal, baby's probably alright. I find those threads helpful to read, just for reassurance.

We don't really have Easter plans, but I have a ham steak in the freezer that will probably get pulled out. We've already eaten 2 cadbury creme eggs each. No more candy in the house (one of the side benefits/disadvantages of not currently having children)

We had a Passover seder at my best friend's house on Monday night. My parents are having another on this coming Saturday night. I felt soooooo stuffed and awful after the meal. I'm discovering that big meals just don't feel good. My friend (she knows) said today that her husband (doesn't know) noticed that I didn't have any wine (did sparkling grape juice) during the seder.

HI!! This thread is so long I didn't get to read through it all...but my EDD is December 15th!! I have my 1st appoinment this Monday to confirm that date.

This is my 2nd Child. I have a girl who is turning 14yrs next month...so I kinda feel like this is my 1st pregnancy all over again. it's been so long!!

uhoh im in trouble :blush: , I just made the boys their dinner and ate nearly half of the mash before it got to their plates, they are having meatballs and mashed potatos (organic spuds are yum :thumbup: ) with veges on the side. i dont know how the hell im gonna last till DH gets home to have my dinner with him :nope: im soooooooo hungry and those spuds were super yum :blush: i really should not eat my children's dinner but i cant help im sitting here picking at EJ's plate

lynni - can you have some cheese/ crackers, fruit before DH comes home? I, on the other hand, have just eaten noodles and ribs from the takeaway. Ironically, I didn't feel as nauseous today so when I should've eaten a nice healthy salad, blew it and ate a greasy Chinese. I WILL NEVER LEARN.

Grace had her MMR jabs today. Screamed like hell at the needles but was smiling and giggling at the nurse as we left!

I think I belong here...
Got my first ever :bfp: this morning after 27 cycles. Hoping and praying now that it sticks!

Due date is New Years Eve, 4 days after my 27th birthday!

Congrats! You must be soooo excited! :happydance:

I will pray it is a happy and healthy nine months for you!!!!

hmmm got no crackers but i could have cheese on toast while i wait for him, will have to put the kids in bed first though else they will get upset with me

Scan went well , got a healthy baby perfectly matching dates with its little heartbeat flickering away there, it was a long scan and we very nearly missed the baby all together it was hiding quite well, but we got there in the end

Glad to hear your scan went good! :thumbup: I was thinking of you all day!!!!

I am currently on bed rest at the moment due to being high risk and I had some spotting on monday and some sharp cramping. I had an ultrasound, where everything looked great, besides two large cysts, one on each ovary.....and I was told I am having twins! I seen two heartbeats!!!! I am a nervous wreck since my mc last july......I would like to be added to december 9th, as of my current due date.....Thank You! Good Luck and Healthy vibes to us all!!!

Good Luck and congrats on the Twins!!! I'll pray that you have a healthy 9 months!!!

thanks hunni, it is a relief to know everything is ok. now if only my 2 boys would behave themselves i might actually be able to stop and be grateful a min lol

I work half day on Friday, I think? At least that's what all the ladies here at the office are saying. Not sure how the lawyers feel about that! LOL

Saturday I'm hoping to do yard work, That's if the spring rain will stay away for the day.

And Sunday we are going to his mom's for brunch and my mom's for dessert. His Mom has 8 cats and since I'm prego I can't take my meds. So, I'll see how long we make it. I'm hoping it's a nice day and I can eat outside!

I work half day on Friday, I think? At least that's what all the ladies here at the office are saying. Not sure how the lawyers feel about that! LOL

Saturday I'm hoping to do yard work, That's if the spring rain will stay away for the day.

And Sunday we are going to his mom's for brunch and my mom's for dessert. His Mom has 8 cats and since I'm prego I can't take my meds. So, I'll see how long we make it. :shrug: I'm hoping it's a nice day and I can eat outside! But it's all always raining here!

I'm off from Friday to Monday, back at work Tuesday. We don't have anything planned except Sunday lunch at the inlaws.

I'm planning to try and get some lie-ins and catch up on some sleep over the long weekend. However a lie-in for me includes giving my daughter her 6-6:30am feed and trying to convince OH to get up with her and stop hugging me in his sleep. It was so much easier first time round. I could sleep in til whenever I wanted and then go back to bed an hour later. Its like I don't have time to be pregnant this time!

I'm off from Friday to Monday, back at work Tuesday. We don't have anything planned except Sunday lunch at the inlaws.

I'm planning to try and get some lie-ins and catch up on some sleep over the long weekend. However a lie-in for me includes giving my daughter her 6-6:30am feed and trying to convince OH to get up with her and stop hugging me in his sleep. It was so much easier first time round. I could sleep in til whenever I wanted and then go back to bed an hour later. Its like I don't have time to be pregnant this time!

Totally agree with this honey!

Congratulations Lynnikins - really happy that everything went well for you.

Well tomorrow is my last day at work - off fri, sat, sun, mon. No real plans over easter. My OH will prob be working fri and sat so I'll just try to get the house cleaned etc and then we can have some family time on sunday and monday.

celesse i know how that feels lol although thankfully EJs more patient and will wait till after 7 before his first feed. but its near impossible to get a lie in im better off getting up then when DH gets up not giving him a choice and going back to bed myself then

Congrats to all who had scans :)

Wow twins!! Are they our first December twins??

Lynn - if you're having cheese on toast I'd recommend sliced pickled onions on top!! Yum!!
Thats what I had for dinner today :haha:

SPOTS! I had them something terrible in my hair line with DD, I have no advice only sympathy!!

Congrats to all who have had scans already! And one set of twins already, wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->