December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

thats great 2tr...

well i have just had my first hormonal breakdown and stormed out of my mums...

dad took us to bnq to get a few bits, didn't fit us and them in car so dad and OH took them home and came back for me.....

back to mum and dads, bare in mind i haven't eaten and feel weak, neasuea and dizzy. come in sit down dad goes and get himself food and mum starts bitching, so i just got up and walked out. rather proud of myself, she's always treated me as a second class citizen compared to my brother....

my first real memory is is my bro biting me, i go crying to mum, as you do at 3, mum told me to bite him so scared she'd hit me i did, but didn't do "it hard enough" so0 she bite me then my bro and hit us and sent us to bed....... what the hell did i do to deserve that

wow thats a terrible first memory :hugs: i think im proud of your for walking out to :haha: my mum used to get fed up and if my sisters did anything she would just say, well you prob deserved it :shrug:

the 2nd MC was my fault as she "told me not to try again so soon" and i "deserved it"

omg im suprised you still talk to her!

lynne scan looks lovely :happydance:

:happydance: i no its a strange thing to get excited about but i think i finally have a symptom.
i just smelt a banana and i felt sick also i can smell absoulty everything

Hello ladies, mind if I -very cautiously- join you? :flower:

Got my bfp last week after long 16 months of trying, so I'm having a hard time believing it and trusting that it'll stick! But here I am. =) My due date is Dec 21. I'm 32, and will be my (our) first, so it's all so new to me. Looking forward to chatting with you all! :hi:

Hi ladies,

I am very slow at keeping up with this thread so apologies for the lack of replies to your news etc.!

I have hit 5 weeks today and very pleased. I am showing symptoms now - the dreaded constipation has got to me and, well, OUCH!!!!!! I am seriously exhausted in the mornings and daytime, but come 9pm, I seem to wake up and start suffering from pregnancy insomnia!!! I'm getting random twinges, pulls and tummy pains regularly which I know is a good sign as its our little Milo (we have named the bean!!!) settling into his new home.

I finally registered at our new Dr's since moving house in January (!!!!!) and have my first midwife appointment on May 17th. My letter for the 12-week scan should be arriving soon too they tell me!

I told a few close "Mummy" friends, we've told our parents and OHs Brothers, but we're waiting to tell my Sister and Brother on Easter Sunday together.

Hope everyone is all doing ok! xxxxxxxxx

welcome to the new snowflakes.

i am suffering, i dont know how but DH aggred with me on the weekend that we can smell Weed aka Pot/dope, when in our backgarden, dont know where its coming from at all but the smell is really strong and makes me really feel very very ill
my nose has been very sensitive to the grass and pollen and to any smell anyway i can smell a child with a wet disposible on across the room its gross. anyway sitting here wanting to hurl my breakfast into a bowl caus of the smell of Weed, eeeugh :sick:

I can't believe the nausea is getting worse everyday :( I feel like I am going to be sick any second all day it's awful I keep wishing bedtime would come cos if I'm asleep I don't feel this bad. How is everyone else today?
X

I can't believe the nausea is getting worse everyday :( I feel like I am going to be sick any second all day it's awful I keep wishing bedtime would come cos if I'm asleep I don't feel this bad. How is everyone else today?
X

I wish my nausea would come!! Just dealing with a bit of insomnia at night and severe fatigue in the am. Was too excited yesterday when I had my first craving - raw oniions!:dohh:

Hi Ladies,

I am being predicted the 25th December. I will be 36 next week and have a 23 month old little girl. I was begining to get really stressed with this TTC lark but we fell on our 8th month trying Dp lucky number! Loved to hang with you guys whilst we take this journey if you'll have me. :flower:

congrats Pinga, of course your welcome

this nausea is getting to me something awful im gonna have to go throw up soon im sure of it , got to do Ds2's nappy and put him in bed for a nap so might nip to the bathroom while im upstairs

oh you poor love. Have only had one wave of feeling sick. With my last the only thing that kept it away was eating all the time. I put on over a stone in the 1st 3 months......determined that I won't repeat that again. Hope it passes soon.

Congrats to all the new snowflakes, welcome to the thread :) xx

hey your in Surrey ? what part? as my details show im in Chessington.
hope you avoid the weight gain, i just have to try not to loose too much im down over 6lbs already

Guildford area. 6lbs crikey that is a lot.

ok so not far away really thats cool. yeah it is , i lost about 10kg in the first 14wks of my last pregnancy though so not unusal for me lol, i just have no appetite and can only eat small small amounts when i do eat

thanks jennifaerie
im starting to feel a bit better now, just gotta move my bum to the kitchen to do lunch for the boys now

I'm not feeling as sick this morning, though I have been using a subliminal messaging morning sickness aid and I have been eating lots of fruit. Should I be worried? My BBs still hurt and I'm still peeing constantly......

Aw bless it must be hard work with the boys! I'm stuck in the office and probably worrying myself over nothing.

Hi all! I got dated back to 6 weeks 2 days at my scan this morning, which puts my EDD at roughly 13th December! I was thinking it was 12th November based on my dates but the tiny little splodge on the screen that is my baby that I saw at my scan this morning says otherwise! That's the problem with long, irregular cycles, I guess! Either way, I'm pregnant, due in December and there was a lovely heartbeat! :happydance: Didn't get a picture- I was so relieved after being so worried (I was referred to EPU after they couldn't find a heartbeat in X ray!) that it didn't even occur to me to ask! Besides, there wasn't much to see in the stills since baby's only 5.1mm big! :cloud9:
Very happy indeed! I'm looking forward to my dating 12 week scan on Monday 23rd May now! :happydance::cloud9: A heartbeat is always a positive thing!

Beca :wave:

congrats,

jennifarie , you sound pregnant to me hun :thumbup: if that helps lol, im feeling a bit better after managing to stomach a sandwich and an apple,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->