December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I need someone to light up or eat an egg sandwich around me, then if I don't :sick: I'll be really worried. Glad you're feeling better, I've felt most sick in the evenings and threw up last night.

hun i would enjoy the not feeling sick ,it has nothing to do with your pregnancy being safe or not if you do or dont have symptoms, make the most of the times you feel ok and enjoy the hormone rushes that make your symptoms come up, even now i felt like throwing up so bad an hour ago but now im fine yes its hard not to worry but you cant do anything by worrying either :hugs:

Well I hit 6 week today, and so far I have very minimal symptoms. Thank goodness the morning sickness has been staying away so far.

What I do feel is the fatigue, sore boobies, bloat, ever so slight cramping (not every day), and occasional constipation- but not too bad though. I have had some occasional queasyness, but I think it's more of digestive issues. Ugh...this bloat is KILLING me

I see doc for my first appointment on Monday...very excited:happydance:

I feel weak and tierd , put up a gazebo by myself in the mid day heat, not a good idea.

im not nauseated anymore just tired as anything, thankfully DH finishes work in 10 min so will be on his way home and is stopping to get the pizza for dinner on his way so i dont have to think about dinner again or do anything to make it happen YAY :happydance: lol :coffee: now i just need a nap and a neck massage

Grr. Got a bladder infection. Not like me to have one tbh but I read it can be because your urethra is squashed by the uterus. Hope it clears soon, will chug some cranberry juice. Dr gave me antibiotics so hope it passes soon.

Good Afternoon! I'm feeling very tired today. Had a restless night:( I just couldn't sleep at all! Tossing and turning all night.

I'm nauseated at times. Seems to be getting worse everyday. I keep crackers on my desk and that seems to help!

Congrats to all the new snowflakes!

Hello, hello!

Mind if I join you ladies?!

Found out on Tuesday it's official! I get the results of my 2nd beta back this afternoon..... anxiously awaiting!!!!

Good evening ladies, well I have had a whole day of feeling very very sick and it just hasn't gone away, I have tried different snacks to help but thought of food is making me urgh, yuk I really hope it passes soon :(

Lynn glad your feeling better this act, my OH has come home and got kids sorted and doing some tea for us got to try something I guess.

X

Welcome to all the new snowflakes and congrats on your BFPs!

Today I think I might have controlled my nausea better through my diet. I forced myself to eat properly, NO CRAP! And lo and behold I don't feel as bad. I'm still EXHAUSTED and achy and have these weird headaches but definitely much easier to deal with nausea. Also have indigestion. AGAIN! I think it's down to the orange juice (got a massive craving today). I'm totally off fruit and veg: can't do it! Was same with my DD. So best thing I did today was whizz up some banana, strawberries and pineapple and make a delicious smoothie. Feel proud of myself! Also, roasted some peppers, onions and tomatoes, whizzed it up and hey presto! Homemade pasta sauce. That doesn't even look like veg!

The challenge comes tomorrow: can I keep it up?!

Also, haven't taken my sickness bands off for three days - could actually be them?!

Had first MW appt today. No bloods, no weighing. Just dipped a stick in my pee and said "see you in 9 weeks for your 16 week appointment." OK!

Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine! xx

Evening ladies how are we all? I'm feeling a little tired but I am off to a BBQ so going to grin and bear it lol might just put me suglasse in and sleep in the corner hope your all ok xxxx

I have about 2 more hours left at work...then it's off to gym then home to cook dinner.

I actuallu might skip the gym today and take a walk/jog outside at the track today instead. Hopefully the weather stays nice by the time I get home.

Sickness is back with a vengeance after the constant nausea stopped about a week ago! It's actually proper sickness this time though, which is horrible! It is reassuring though, as was knowing that the baby's heart is beating at my scan yesterday morning! I'm having a little spotting again (had some yesterday but it stopped!) but had internal scan so I'm guessing that most of it was probably actually due to irritation from the probe as the doctor had to be quite rough since I have a "funny uterus"- it's tilted backwards quite markedly and it's pushed off to one side of my body and hidden by my bowels and stuff, probably due to my unusually short torso! If it gets worse or carries on then I'll either phone my midwife or pop into A&E/ EPU, depending on the day and time! Luckily I live really close to the hospital so it's really easy for me to go in. :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

Hi everyone! Sorry I've not been on much; I've been so busy at work that I've just been wiped out when I get home - it's exhausting growing a baby! :haha:

Feeling really sick and exhausted, but that's GOOD. Two weeks today until my booking in appointment, and I think that's when things will truly feel real. Hopefully won't be long after that before we have our scan date -- I'm so excited!

Enjoying a day off today and hoping the sea mist burns off; it's cool here on the North East coast! Those of you who have sunshine and warm weather, enjoy it!

x

Hey i finally found it! took me ages :lol:

But my EDD is 30th december so im only just in :haha: but might get put forward like last time yet but most likly overdue like my 1st aswell :haha:

but :wave: everyone

Hi Becyboo. I've just squeaked in here too with an EDD of the 31st. This is my first so I don't even know if I'm more likely to be late or early from previous pregnancies either. But as long as my 6'4" DH hasn't made a 10lb baby I don't mind either way haha.

Told my parents tonight instead of Easter Sunday as we'd planned as the timing just seemed right and my mom said that two days ago she just suddenly had a thought that I was pregnant but hadn't said anything, so she was quite shocked to discover she was right. She's just instantly known with others too apparently.

hello again all and welcome to the new ladies

i am all buzzy today, feeling a tad ikky, but went and ordered the carperd for the lounge/dinner and hall stairs and landing..... all excited the house is finally looking the way i want it too.........

Hi girls!!!
so today I am planning to tell my mom and my sister!! should be exciting! It will be the first grandchild.
We may also tell DHs parents today, who have wanted us to have a child for at least 6 years so they will be thrilled!

My cramping is lessened, except when I have to pee it always hurts.
Also I seem to have some brown discharge the last couple days - not every time I wipe though so I am not worrying yet.

Good Morning and welcome to all the new snowflakes!

Everyone brought in a dish to pass at work today and I just tried some spinach dip. UGH!!! It's not agreeing with my tummy! I'm sure all the ladies at work are wondering why I'm not snacking with all of them. There is even Dunkin' Donuts coffee! And I can't drink that! But it's all worth it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->