December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I had a Krispy Kreme donut the other day (pretty much the exact same as the Dunkin Donuts from USA) and usually I can eat loads of them but they taste really odd now! No bad thing I guess!

helloo there thought id pop my nose in and ask if i can join! Some asked me to join but i've only just found the thread! my due date is 28th decemember :) x

congrats and welcome to all the new snowflakes, i hope you find us a friendly bunch,

today went out with DH and the boys and got breakfast out then lunch as well and came home and I took a Nap when EJ did and DH looked after NJ for me downstairs it was nice i actually feel awake which is not normal for this time of day for me at the moment normally im using toothpicks to keep my eyes open while i supervise the childrens dinner

Anyone gone as crazy as me and started buying yet? I got a nursing chair from eBay for
£10, picked up today and it's ace. Bought some cheap maternity clothes too from ebay. Trying to hold off buying any more! There's loads of prams for like £5 on eBay so I reckon we can wait to get those

I've not got any baby things yet - we'll wait till our first scan, then get something teeny weeny to celebrate :cloud9:

I did get some leggings and a long jumper today; this bloat is stopping me wearing my jeans and most of my regular trousers! I think I'll be popping soon :)

x

I'm rly bloated too. Bought a bump band so gonna see if that holds my skirts up so I can undo em!

Hi all! I got dated back to 6 weeks 2 days at my scan this morning, which puts my EDD at roughly 13th December! I was thinking it was 12th November based on my dates but the tiny little splodge on the screen that is my baby that I saw at my scan this morning says otherwise! That's the problem with long, irregular cycles, I guess! Either way, I'm pregnant, due in December and there was a lovely heartbeat! :happydance: Didn't get a picture- I was so relieved after being so worried (I was referred to EPU after they couldn't find a heartbeat in X ray!) that it didn't even occur to me to ask! Besides, there wasn't much to see in the stills since baby's only 5.1mm big! :cloud9:
Very happy indeed! I'm looking forward to my dating 12 week scan on Monday 23rd May now! :happydance::cloud9: A heartbeat is always a positive thing!

Beca :wave:

Congratulations on your BFP

Hello, hello!

Mind if I join you ladies?!

Found out on Tuesday it's official! I get the results of my 2nd beta back this afternoon..... anxiously awaiting!!!!

Congrats and welcome. What is your EDD?

Hey i finally found it! took me ages :lol:

But my EDD is 30th december so im only just in :haha: but might get put forward like last time yet but most likly overdue like my 1st aswell :haha:

but :wave: everyone

Hiya Becy :) It is great to have you here with us. Congratulations x

helloo there thought id pop my nose in and ask if i can join! Some asked me to join but i've only just found the thread! my due date is 28th decemember :) x

Congratulations on your BFP

I'm rly bloated too. Bought a bump band so gonna see if that holds my skirts up so I can undo em!

I was really bloated yesterday morning looked like my bump did with my daughter at 20 weeks lol

I look like i did with my son at 13 weeks atm.. and im only 4 weeks :dohh:

Congrats new snowflakes!

I'm totally exhausted today. We went for a picnic today. My idea of a picnic was to get metro/bus there find a spot and chill.....OH's included a LOT of walking. Thankfully when we got home he fixed LO her tea and let me get some sleep.

well i went to tesco this afternoon massive mistake, felt like i was going to pass out i was so tired

also got a load of canned fruit and fresh fruit and veg from the local market, i WILL beat this constipation

well i went to tesco this afternoon massive mistake, felt like i was going to pass out i was so tired

also got a load of canned fruit and fresh fruit and veg from the local market, i WILL beat this constipation

Try eating a big bowl of oatmeal with some blue berries- tons of fiber in that! Up your water in take too!!

I'm bloated too, but I've been able to go to bathroom at least everyother day.

Tried Prune juice? It's quite amazing how well it works. Start with a small glass as it does get a bit messy if you take more

I haven't bought anything myself yet (only 4 weeks haha) but my mom has already given me a few things she's been collecting and saving for a while.

Oh and my taste is already changing too - last night DH made chicken soup and while I was eating it he kept running for another drink of water for himself and apologised for how spicy it was. I couldn't even tell it was spicy at all and I normally can't tolerate even the least bit spicy food. I think that's what convinced DH I'm pregnant the most (he doesn't believe the 6 tests I've taken as the lines are all fainter than the control lol) and he didn't want me telling my parents til we'd had it confirmed by the doctor, but last night gave the go ahead.

Good Afternoon Ladies! Nice to see that everyone is doing well. Welcome to the new BFPs!

I've had a nice relaxing day. I had the day off, so I slept in, finished my book, and met DH for lunch. I feel full and bloated all the time, so I haven't been eating a lot, but it was nice to get out somewhere different.

EDD - 12/28/11

My 2nd beta yesterday was 157!!!! :happydance:

No more betas from the RE - we now move on to ultrasounds. First one is next Friday, so no news is good news til then!

Anyone gone as crazy as me and started buying yet? I got a nursing chair from eBay for
£10, picked up today and it's ace. Bought some cheap maternity clothes too from ebay. Trying to hold off buying any more! There's loads of prams for like £5 on eBay so I reckon we can wait to get those

I went nuts at 11dpo and brought a moses basket on a wooden rocking stand from ebay :wacko: Although I think it made it real for Oh. Nursing chair sounds good! Gonna look out for one. :thumbup:

I so want to start buying but not allowed. Dh won't even look at nursery furniture yet
- scared we will jinx it. He doesn't seem to get that you can't jinx it lol if baby is ok then it is, if theres a chromosome prob(for example) then it won't stay x Fx we can all do.some serious shopping in coming months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->