December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

EDD - 12/28/11

My 2nd beta yesterday was 157!!!! :happydance:

No more betas from the RE - we now move on to ultrasounds. First one is next Friday, so no news is good news til then!

Congratulations :cloud9: Are you thinking twins with those numbers? xx

Ive bought stuff which could be explained as something else, therefore not jinxing it :D eg, nursing chair = normal rocking chair, baby clothes I've knitted= for another pregnant friend,

I like it! But I can't knit lol! Iv now settled in to my food pickiness. Favourites: milk, cheese, spinach, mushrooms, bacon. Hating: eggs,most meat, white choc

I already have a chair from IKEA that will be good for nursing, we have kept it for that purpose x

I have the ikea Poang https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S39825067 . I pretty much lived in it during the first couple of months after having my daughter. A brilliant nursing chair!

I don't think I'm gonna have to buy anything unless the new baby is a boy.

I have the ikea Poang https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S39825067 . I pretty much lived in it during the first couple of months after having my daughter. A brilliant nursing chair!

I don't think I'm gonna have to buy anything unless the new baby is a boy.
That's my chair Xx
glad its good I thought it would be, so comfy!

Im going to have my nusing chair this time im definate on that one lol sick of having to pile pillows on the sofa so i can nurse

The poang one above is fab, obv not used it for nursing but it looks good and is so comfy! How r u today? I'm loving my sea bands x

suffering with spd thanks to our massive walking spree yesterday owwwie

yes you can join us , of course, congrats on the pregnancy.

Hiya

Had my first scan and they've pushed the eds to dec 20th. Only one blob seen so not clomid twins!

hun they wouldnt rule out twins at my scan when i was 6+4 so dont count on it just yet lol it took her forever to find just one baby lol she thought it was an empty sac

I mean it's not clomid twins as in fraternal which we had a much higher chance of. Still the same chance of identical twins but lower %.

Hi ladies and congrats to all the new bfps hope every one is ok just a quick one before I head out to work babies r us are doing a brillient offer they are doing the closer to nature essentials set ( steriliser, bottles, bottle warmer etc) for £59 instead of £119 I know it's early for us but we our going to order ours tommorow seen as it is half price I thought I would let you ladies know aswell enjoy your afternoons xxxx

There's also always loads of sterilisers on freecycle if ppl don't mind 2nd hand

thanks ive got all i need in that department though lol after the boys will just need new teats for the bottles but thats only something i need to think about in the lst few weeks

i can't get onto freecycle?????

got a sterilizer off ebay for 99p, needs delimescaed but cake with an unused bottle still in the wrapping and that alone is worth a fiver.

MS is really starting to hit now

Freecycle is like an email list you have to subscribe to and be approved. You find your local list then msg the moderator. I'm sure you'll find it if you google

May I join you guys as well??? I am due December 9th! My DD's birthday! She'll be seven and what a wonderful gift she'll be expecting! :winkwink:

welcome tryforbaby2, your edd and dd's birthday is the same as my edd,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->