December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

May I join you guys as well??? I am due December 9th! My DD's birthday! She'll be seven and what a wonderful gift she'll be expecting! :winkwink:

Would be cheaper lol specially if u take them out on a day out lol

uughh i dont like this heat, as if its not bad enough having spotting (again) being in pain with spd and nauseated im also light headed with the heat , boo hiss, oh and the boys have tracked crass and dirt through my living room several times today

uughh i dont like this heat, as if its not bad enough having spotting (again) being in pain with spd and nauseated im also light headed with the heat , boo hiss, oh and the boys have tracked crass and dirt through my living room several times today

Know how u feel hun. I havent really been out and i feel bad for my daughter. The heat makes me go all dizzy and im feeling sick all the time and with being tired i just cant face going out

Happy easter girls, i hope we can all stomach a bit of chocolate if that is your choice at Easter and Hot cross buns for the rest of us. I miss my family ( all overseas ) at Easter as every Easter sunday we have a breakfast bbq with Fishburgers on the beach and watch the sun rise

Happy Easter everyone!

Lynn :hugs: I know what you mean - all my family are overseas too, so I miss them lots as well.

No chocolate for me :sick: Can't stomach it. I would LOVE a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings though; maybe we need to head to the carvery!

Happy easter ladies.

OH has had me cooking him and LO sausage sandwiches and I'm now feeling quite queasy. Hopefully it will lift in time for lunch at MIL's. I did manage to steal some of LO's easter eggs. After all a 13 month old shouldn't be having too much chocolate so I feel its my duty as her mother to eat them so she can't.

Happily. chocolate's randomly helping my sickness! Only have one Easter egg to eat though! Very much looking forward to my pork roast dinner tonight! My husband's being brilliant and cooking (though that's normal!) and not minding so much if I can't eat a lot! I'm finding that I can only eat if I can't smell the food cooking so he's even getting me stuff like dry toast! We'll definitely be buying lots of snacky things when we go shopping in the next few days!

Beca :wave:

happy easter girls i hope yer all enjoyyin ur day!!!havnt posted in awhile but wonderin if someone could help myself and OH :sex: for da first time since we found out so about 4 weeks but it was really sore and i didnt enjoy it is dis normal????

Mmmm... roast pork dinner sounds fabulous Beca! I'm having shredded crispy chicken in chili sauce tonight - well, as soon as the Chinese takeaway opens! :D

x

Congratulations ArcaneSpark h&h 9 months to you :happydance:

happy easter girls i hope yer all enjoyyin ur day!!!havnt posted in awhile but wonderin if someone could help myself and OH :sex: for da first time since we found out so about 4 weeks but it was really sore and i didnt enjoy it is dis normal????

I have to say I haven't had the opportunity to find this out yet this time :blush: but I have read that is normal, where everything is shifting around it can be quite uncomfortable in certain positions :hugs:

I hope you are all having a lovely easter x

Ooh... Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade is on BBC3 now. Heaven! :cloud9: Love Harrison Ford!

I have to say I haven't had the opportunity to find this out yet this time :blush: but I have read that is normal, where everything is shifting around it can be quite uncomfortable in certain positions :hugs:

I hope you are all having a lovely easter x

thanks happy easter!

Hello Ladies. Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter :)

Welcome to all the new snowflakes.

All is okay here, been feeling very sleepy today so think it will be an early night. 4 more sleeps to go for our early scan xx

Awh not long at all!
I feel like its a lifetime to wait i won't be getting a scan till 10-12 weeks
:dohh: just another 2 months or less to go :rofl:

Can i join please?

I'm 26, from London and due on 27th December with my second! I'm a single parent through choice so i'm doing this alone! If anyone wants to buddy up that would be great too! I'm so nervous that something is going to go wrong that i'm tempted to go for an early scan (around 7 weeks). Has anyone had one of these?

Nice to 'meet' you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->