December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I'm going to be going slightly mad until 12 weeks I think... can't stop worrying lol! At least I get to 6 weeks on Thursday and the risk drops from 10% to 5% apparently?

How did you find BFing? My sister struggled with her youngest but took her back to hospital and got extra help....

I struggled with it at first. Which most women do. But after a couple months it gets soooo soo easy and wonderful :) the first few weeks can be horrible though. You just gotta fight through them. I also recommend pumping from the very beginning.

Our first prenatal appointment is in about an hour. I'm totally counting down the minutes!

I had my first GP appointment earlier today! Just want to get through the next six weeks!

I'm going to be going slightly mad until 12 weeks I think... can't stop worrying lol! At least I get to 6 weeks on Thursday and the risk drops from 10% to 5% apparently?

How did you find BFing? My sister struggled with her youngest but took her back to hospital and got extra help....

I know the feeling. I'm trying not to worry to much but it's hard. Sometimes I get a weird cramp and I freak out. :wacko:

I just can't wait for second tri, iv got lots of symptoms, no bleeding and all of my conception indicators have been spot on on the right day, so im hopeful. Just wanna see the heartbeat. We're even too nervous to :sex: lol

yeah it is lol i dont remember being this nervous about it last time

I darent :sex: till after weve had 1st scan sounds daft
but im just too nervous to :lol: OH asked me if iv gone off
him today :dohh:

oo0o we will have to organize a meet up early next year so we all get to meet each other and the babies

Im exactly the same,ive had 2 mc`s so want to make sure everything is ok first! Ive got my booking in appointment for the 13th of may but have been getting a pinkish gunk when i go to the toilet (TMI ?) so might ring my doctors before that if it doesnt go away. Has anyone else had this?

oh a side note i offically have Morning Sickness it started full force this morning, eeeughh :sick: throwing up my stomach bile totally is gross :sick:

Im exactly the same,ive had 2 mc`s so want to make sure everything is ok first! Ive got my booking in appointment for the 13th of may but have been getting a pinkish gunk when i go to the toilet (TMI ?) so might ring my doctors before that if it doesnt go away. Has anyone else had this?

yes ive had pink mucas when wiping, also had blood streaked, unless its fresh blood then they likely wont do much for you but if your worried call you EPU

The receptionist at the hospital said i can ring my docs and he will refer me to the EPU but i think id rather just wait as they dont do F all even when you are miscarrying,just send you home to wait it out! Grrrr

at my EPU they are pretty good but you do have to make out your really worried if you dont have severe cramps or bleeding, ( or in my case just wheel out the medical history )

Hello Snowflakes, how are you all today?

I have my early scan tomorrow, sooo excited but nervous too, just hope everything with our little beanie is okay.

Is anyone else thinking about getting a double pushchair? My daughter will be 23 months when the baby comes so we will need one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->