December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I am lol, EJ will be 20months when this one arrives so defo will need another double the one i have isnt suitable till 6months unles you use an infant carrier ( which we wont be we have a from birth combi seat ( currently EJ's ) that the baby will use ) so i need one with lie flat for the baby, ideally rearfacing for the baby too but will have big enough seats to deal with EJ who i expect wont be far off 15kg when baby is here since hes over 13kg now

Ive been looking at the baby jogger city select. I think we're just gonna wear the new baby for 6 months then get a buggy board for Elsie to use and the baby can have her quinny.

I have no idea what to look for, my hubby is keen on the phil and teds but I am not, I also don't know if I can justify spending all that money when I will probably change it for a more lightweight double after a few months. It will have to be suitable from a newborn so lie flat. I am not too sure if I want a side by side or a tandem. Good job we have months to decide!

Oh god I just did the math and Alia will be 17 months when new baby arrives :shock:

Whoever asked about pinkish spotting I've had that with all my pregnancies. Doctor said it's normal to happen around when your period is due. I had it at 8 weeks too.

lol i dont think i'll be able to babywear for trips out with this one caus baby wearing plus having one walking or on a buggy board and one in a pushchair/stroller is gonna be quite a feat lol,
i like the look of the city select too but not sure on it atm, i want to see the mountian buggy +one or there is a 3wheeler avalible in NZ and Australia which you can alter to 4wheels and put a reclining toddler seat on the top.
my problem mainly is how big EJ is gonna be caus most pushchairs have a 15kg weight limit,

at my EPU they are pretty good but you do have to make out your really worried if you dont have severe cramps or bleeding, ( or in my case just wheel out the medical history )

I managed to get in the docs this morning and he has referred me to the gyno clinic on friday,so hopefully i will know either way what is going on,fingers crossed anyway!

at my EPU they are pretty good but you do have to make out your really worried if you dont have severe cramps or bleeding, ( or in my case just wheel out the medical history )

I managed to get in the docs this morning and he has referred me to the gyno clinic on friday,so hopefully i will know either way what is going on,fingers crossed anyway!

Good luck to you and I will be praying but I agree. I feel it is pretty normal for some ladies but knowing your history I would go in too. I will pray for you!

I'm out... my test must have been faulty or a chem but getting BFNs now even on digis. still no AF but im def out. all the best to everyone xx

Hi snowflakes how are we all today sorry ain't been on been busy with work how are was your weekends? Lolaann Sorry to hear that hope your ok? Pingu I hope your scan goes well I have my early scan on the 7th . I'm not needing a double buggie but can you ladies recomend a single that you like/have used? Xxx

I was tempted to go for the Bugaboo Chameleon,but after trying it out in Mothercare i wasnt impressed! Instead much to my OH despair im desperate for the Stokke Xplory package ive seen online! lol I always found M & P good but there is nothing i fancy out in their range at the mo,but plenty of time to change my mind yet :)

oo0o the Skate might be an option, expensive option though but getting one with a junior seat for EJ and just wearing EJ while baby is in the carrycot? hmmm worth thinking about,
it costs bout the same as some other doubles

Hmmm the skate looks quite good actually and is less than half the price of the package ive been looking at so OH would be pleased! lol I originally looked at the graco symbio package on babysmart thats not a bad price :)

getting a pinkish gunk when i go to the toilet (TMI ?) so might ring my doctors before that if it doesnt go away. Has anyone else had this?

I've had very faint pink when I wiped a few weeks back and today some brown when I wiped. Will start worrying about it if it carries on, I start cramping or it turns red.

oh a side note i offically have Morning Sickness it started full force this morning, eeeughh :sick: throwing up my stomach bile totally is gross :sick:

Oh poor you! It's awful isn't it? I've only been sick twice (so far!) but felt rough as a dog all day today.

Is anyone else thinking about getting a double pushchair? My daughter will be 23 months when the baby comes so we will need one xx

Not at this stage. I'm thinking of carrying baby in a sling for six months (pretty much what we did with DD) and by that time DD will be 2 1/2 (ish) so LO2 will use that buggy or DD can use ride on step. Of course, I may end up changing my mind...

Whoever asked about pinkish spotting I've had that with all my pregnancies. Doctor said it's normal to happen around when your period is due. I had it at 8 weeks too.
I'm around 8 weeks now so that makes sense for me - hopefully!

Good luck x

I'm out... my test must have been faulty or a chem but getting BFNs now even on digis. still no AF but im def out. all the best to everyone xx

Sorry to hear that. Sending hugs xx

can you ladies recomend a single that you like/have used? Xxx
We got the mamas and papas Pliko Pramette https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-pliko-pramette-city-scape/185748804/type-i/
But really we only used it as a pram for around 6 months. DD didn't really like it as a buggy as it's quite narrow. I liked it though - looked pretty! We then got a petite star zia+ https://www.petitestar.com/Product.aspx?view=info&prodid=1 which you're supposed to be able to use from birth but personally I wouldn't! DD LOVES this buggy and we're really happy with it.

Hope everyone is well today? I feel like cr*p! Eating weirdly. Gone off loads of food. One day I like something and the next day I can't stand it. Today is all about licorice. ANd peppermint tea and apple slices. I mean, it's just random! Cannot stand the smell of food being cooked either. Roll on second tri! x

well i just grossed myself out cooking the boys their fritata for dinner i guess i'll eat later when my stomach has settled down again.

i managed lunch today after throwing up this morning but ive had a few close calls this afternoon wanting to run and throw up but surviving. DH did the shopping and forgot a few things so i have to sort out getting them now

well i just grossed myself out cooking the boys their fritata for dinner i guess i'll eat later when my stomach has settled down again.

i managed lunch today after throwing up this morning but ive had a few close calls this afternoon wanting to run and throw up but surviving. DH did the shopping and forgot a few things so i have to sort out getting them now

I really feel for you. I took DD to park for an hour this afternoon and whilst I still felt rough it sort of took my mind off it for a while, Did feel like barfing when I pushed her on swings!

yeah we did a playground trip for 40 min or so this afternoon didnt help me feel better and just made the boys more tired and cranky , lol

Sorry to hear that, same thing happened to me on my first PG and its horrible, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

If you need support, there is a section which I found really helpful and the ladies there were very kind and supportive. You'll know which one it is when you look through the different sections xxx sorry I didn't want to come out and say it to you xxx

Hi

My MS hasnt been too bad touch wood, a bit queasy but nothing major. Starting to think it might be because I take Omaprazole which is like strong gaviscon so I have less stomach acid, they say that eating little and often helps MS, which would dampen the stomach acid, maybe Ive stumbled upon a cure!

(Cue me being horribly ill with MS tmw by jinxing it :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->