December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

LolaAnn, I'm so sorry, I hope you are back over here soon :hugs: xx

I've just had waves of queasiness so far, I've been trying to remember when MS started with DS and I think it may have been 6 1/2 weeks, definately part way through some week coming up. I hope you are all well xxxx

Pingu, I hope you scan goes well, I would so like an early scan but I'm waiting until 12 weeks, somehow.

I've had a little look at doubles, still not sure if baby wearing would work for 6 months or so, I like the city jogger mini double, but I haven't really looked properly yet.

Mrs W - were you on here when you were pg with Max? Your name rings a bell!

oh a side note i offically have Morning Sickness it started full force this morning, eeeughh :sick: throwing up my stomach bile totally is gross :sick:

I really don't like reading that. I was so hoping that having gotten this far without throwing up, I'd have missed it entirely.

Ugh... Hope you start feeling better soon.

My appointment yesterday was fairly boring. Lots of paperwork, urine test, gave blood. DH got to sit through a pap smear. Bonus! I told him to get used to it. They said they'd call me to schedule a scan once my bloodwork came back.

I have my first appointment this afternoon with a GP. I have no idea what to expect and it's a new doctor as apparently my usual GP has left the clinic.

Due to the Easter weekend and an extra day off for Anzac day, I haven't had a chance to book an appointment until today.

Well my doctor said my EDD is 26 December not the 31st! She only asked my LMP and that's the date she came up with, which I found rather odd as every single other calculator that just does LMP says the 31st. :shrug:

We'll wait and see what my scan says in 2 weeks time. I'll either be 6w4d (by my dates) or 7w2d (by her dates) so we should at least get to see the hb :cloud9:

well girls, hows everyone today?, My DH is working the early shift so will be home for dinner and bedtime tonight YAY so when im at my most tired hopefully i'll be able to put my feet up and relax a bit. im trying to stave off the MS this moring and having some luck so far ( cue me running to the bathroom in the next 20 min ) lol, welcome to the new snowflakes i see a few new names.

hang on if your LO is 13 months that would make you a March Mum 2010 if im not mistaken ? lol

well girls, hows everyone today?, My DH is working the early shift so will be home for dinner and bedtime tonight YAY so when im at my most tired hopefully i'll be able to put my feet up and relax a bit. im trying to stave off the MS this moring and having some luck so far ( cue me running to the bathroom in the next 20 min ) lol, welcome to the new snowflakes i see a few new names.

I seem to be a bit more queasy this morning and there seems to be a bit more going on in my BBs this morning. I like it when DH is here at bathtime as he likes to do it and gives me a little break x

hang on if your LO is 13 months that would make you a March Mum 2010 if im not mistaken ? lol

Are you talking to me? Wow he is almost 13 months isn't he? I keep telling people he's just turned 12 months lol! No he was April 2nd , narrowly missed his due date of April fools day x

oo0o my friends twins are april fools day babies , we thought it was an april fools caus she was 10wks early with them lol,
EJ just passed 13 months 2 days ago so him and Max are quite close in age hehe

Well my doctor said my EDD is 26 December not the 31st! She only asked my LMP and that's the date she came up with, which I found rather odd as every single other calculator that just does LMP says the 31st. :shrug:

We'll wait and see what my scan says in 2 weeks time. I'll either be 6w4d (by my dates) or 7w2d (by her dates) so we should at least get to see the hb :cloud9:

It depends how long your cycle is. I think they just go by an average 28 day cycle BUT if yours is longer I'd stick to the 31st EDD.

My cycle is actually much shorter than average - 23-26 days with 25 the average. By her dates I'd have conceived on CD 6! lol

wow its cleared up here i might be able to throw some jeans on ds1 and let him outside afterall, ive got one massive headache today and a sore back, still avoiding actually being sick but the boys have been pushing me as far as they can

hello ladies sorry i've not been around, been busy and OH off work.. lots of house work being done

on the plus side went for a private scan the other day, and pepper has a lovely strong regular HB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->