December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I'm really tired today. LO has learnt to stand up in her cot and therefore wouldn't sleep last night as she kept practicing her new skill then crying. So she pretty much refused to go to sleep until she was so tired she fell asleep at the boob 1.5hours after bedtime. Then she woke up in the middle of the night and started standing up again instead of just going back to sleep. She ended up in our bed from 2am. :brat:

So I'm wondering if any first timers would like to borrow her over the weekend and get some practice????!!! Pretty please?:rofl::rofl:

LOL

i agree! somedays my son is fine .. but others hes
a total pain in the bum! i have nausea still and picking
him up out his cot at 8/9am kills me :dohh: i wish he could
climb out but im glad he walks and don't need carrying :haha:
roll on when i get his toddler bed in a few weeks time

Ill update with myself even though its in my journal
i need excitment :haha: to keep me going.. had my urine
sample results today as my doctors have to have confirmation
.. but was positive as i already knew after 10 hpt's! lol but booked
in with midwife now same as with DS! :happydance: 20th may
seems a lifetime away but hopefully itll fly! then not be long till
my scan woohoo!
x

im shattered i just want to give up and cry right now, my eldest is refusing to listen and constantly producing dirty nappies, my youngest is teething (2 molars cutting atm i can see them his gums are red sore and he just wants to feed ) ive opened the windows to air out the poop smell from ds1 just to have the smell of the weed the neighbor is smoking in her garden drift in and make me feel even more nauseated i just cant cope with this, its 2 hours till DH gets home and i have no idea how im going to cope

:hugs: is there another room you can sit in with the LOs so you won't get the weed smell? I have a bit of a thing for smelling lemon juice... maybe put some on a tissue and sniff it if you have any? It should overpower the others...

Bucket of water over your neighbours head to put out the joint?

Hope the next couple of hours go quickly Lynnikins. :hugs:

unless we hibernate in the bedroom ( which isnt childproof ) the hallway or the kitchen ( again not child safe ) then theres only the livingroom and garden in the daytime. thankfully shes gone inside now

My blood/urine test results from the appointment obviously came back positive. We're now scheduled for an ultrasound on May 5! Woo!!! 1 week to go!

Uggh Lynni! I'd be keeping the windows closed and burning a scented candle to get rid of the poop smell. Hope the time passes quickly.

I'm miscarrying - so if I could be taken off the list - thanks!

:hugs: Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you!

DaisyBee - I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs x

So sorry for your loss DaisyBee :hugs:

Welcome hisgirl, congratulations

LolaAnn - :hugs:

xx

Good Evening Snowflakes, hope you are all well

I had my early scan today, all is well. We also got to listen to the heartbeat :cloud9: I am due later as I expected I would be, my new due date is 11th December :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->