December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

thank you everyone. I had a scan on monday. There is no bleeding internally and cervix is closed. So I guess its just normal and I will go on lol

Ya I've had spotting too. It can really do your head in can't it?
I had spotting with Alia and she turned out okay :D

Yes, because you get so worried! I was put on light duty until the end of first tri by DH and he wont let me breathe much lol. I love him, but I want to leave the house. lol

morning snowflakes how are we?

i got a lie in this morning well sorta , i got up at half 6 with my OH who is at an interview today n had to leave early, anyway N got up so i grabbed him and took him to my bed after changing his wet wet nappy and we eventually went back to sleep and didnt wake up till nearly an hour later than usual , thank goodness the lady i had popping over to get stuff this morning was also running late else i woulda barely been out of bed when she got here lol

Morning Snowflakes hope you are all well.

I had my booking in appointment with the midwife this morning, so pleased to finally have my notes. Got to wait for a letter to come in the post with my scan date and my first consultant appointment, I am seeing the consultant as my daughter had intrauterine growth restriction so they want to keep a check on babys growth this time.

I have a very bad craving for pickled onion space raiders at the moment, not very healthy :blush:

lol i cant stomach the thought of food this morning i just want to be sick only thing ive kept down is a cup of tea

lol i cant stomach the thought of food this morning i just want to be sick only thing ive kept down is a cup of tea

Oh no poor you. I am so pleased my nausea has eased off. I really feel for you, it is horrible

morning ladies i am feeling pretty good this morning but not risking taking the bands off only seems to be the evenings that i feel sick.

felt pretty sick last night, slept ok, a few very very vivid and scary dreams.

got up and emptied washing machine only for iot not to have drained and leak everywere, not a happy bunny

Having a difficult day! Not able to keep anything down, not even liquid, and feel constantly nauseas whether I consume anything or not! Just to make matters worse, I have a shift at Oxfam this afternoon! Luckily the manager's lovely and I'm sure he'd let me duck out early if I'm suffering!

Beca :wave:

Well i feelt better untill i had some toast :dohh:
i was starving so i made some and it just made
me feel nausea again bad :cry: my bands haven't
came in post so im hoping they do tomorrow! but
i could of done with them today :( i just wish i
didn't feel this bad im struggling to look after my DS
as hes a tornado! just managed to tidy abit and hes
trashed everywhere again and hes being really clingy
lately :cry: its hard to pick him up im dreading later when
im huge cause hes like 28lb! hes a lump and a half!

Oh no poor you. I am so pleased my nausea has eased off. I really feel for you, it is horrible

yay i managed to eat lunch, just pasta with a simple tomato sauce and cheese over it was good, just hope the acid in the tomatos doesnt make it reappear, gonna get my doppler out once i have the boys in bed

morning ladies i am feeling pretty good this morning but not risking taking the bands off only seems to be the evenings that i feel sick.

felt pretty sick last night, slept ok, a few very very vivid and scary dreams.

got up and emptied washing machine only for iot not to have drained and leak everywere, not a happy bunny

gutted, im in the middle of doing a strip wash on my nappies to get rid of any build up from the detergant, joy a day of listening to my washingmachine rinse and rinse and rinse

I'm feeling okay today, even though I was sick realty bad this morning...mmm bile :haha: I was sick so hard I peed a little lol!!

How's everyone this afternoon.

I'm feeling okay today, even though I was sick realty bad this morning...mmm bile :haha: I was sick so hard I peed a little lol!!

How's everyone this afternoon.

I did this on wednesday!!!!

I just threw up my breakfast and probably a bit of last nights dinner too....but im feeling a bit better now....hopefully worst of it is over, usually sick again around 10 am!!! blah

Can't wait for the end of the day!!!

I had a bout of nausea hit me this morning and it was awful! It wasn't even that bad I just HATE feeling sick... just keep telling myself it's a good sign.

I'm almost 8 weeks. Yay! :)

Well I have actually managed lunch today, glad you managed lunch linikins :) I pop on and see what everyone is up to each day but can't see point in me putting same thing everyday, I had a few days of feeling muchbetter but it has come back worse :(.
Really looking forward to tomorrow we are taking DD who is 6 to her first Footy game she is so excited.

I don't seem to have a problem with eating (and believe me my bum and belly bear testament to the fact already) and it seems to be the only way to keep the gross nausea at bay!! Like you Deeper Blue I keep reminding myself that it's a good thing to feel sick a lot and that it means a strong pregnancy!! 8 weeks tomorrow for me. I'm proper tired though. I don't remember being quite as washed out with DD. I feel like I need an afternoon nap every day! :)

Yep I eat to keep the nausea away!!! Well that's my excuse anyway :haha:

I don't seem to have a problem with eating (and believe me my bum and belly bear testament to the fact already) and it seems to be the only way to keep the gross nausea at bay!! Like you Deeper Blue I keep reminding myself that it's a good thing to feel sick a lot and that it means a strong pregnancy!! 8 weeks tomorrow for me. I'm proper tired though. I don't remember being quite as washed out with DD. I feel like I need an afternoon nap every day! :)

Yes morning sickness can be a sign of a strong pregnancy, BUT you can also have a healthy pregnancy without it too. Ive never had morning sickness with any of my children and ( touch wood ) ive not got it with this baby either. First time mothers might be needlessly worried by your comment,and need to be reassured that lack of morning sickness shouldnt be something to worry about but should be enjoyed :)

i got a small nap this afternoon but still feel dead lol, DH is home so hes doing dinner for a change and im hoping i can manage to eat it im hungry as anything and it smells so good but i never know if my stomach will say yes till its in front of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->