December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I didn't have morning sickness or anything
with DS and my pregnancy was basically
amazing no problems and he was 6days late!
and 8lb 6.5oz :haha: and with this pregnancy
iv been having nausea since 4 weeks its easing
now i think FX'ed! .. but iv never heard it been
said it means anything :wacko: just how your body
is i think and how it adjusts to each pregnancy :shrug:
thats my opinion anyway :lol:

i got a small nap this afternoon but still feel dead lol, DH is home so hes doing dinner for a change and im hoping i can manage to eat it im hungry as anything and it smells so good but i never know if my stomach will say yes till its in front of me

Happy 9 weeks!

And i know that feeling i smell dinner being
cooked and i think Oh god i cannot wait! .. then
i start eating and my tummy just starts again :dohh:
i think babys telling you "no mummy, i don't like this"
:rofl:

i got a small nap this afternoon but still feel dead lol, DH is home so hes doing dinner for a change and im hoping i can manage to eat it im hungry as anything and it smells so good but i never know if my stomach will say yes till its in front of me

Happy 9 weeks!

And i know that feeling i smell dinner being
cooked and i think Oh god i cannot wait! .. then
i start eating and my tummy just starts again :dohh:
i think babys telling you "no mummy, i don't like this"
:rofl:

Happy 6 wks hun,
DH has got shitty with me caus he apparently said something i didnt hear all of what he said and i didnt respond i thought he was talking to the kids now hes gone off about me ignoring him grr

Lynnikins - I've just had a momentous argument with my OH because we started talking about moving house. We live in a two up, two down and I CANNOT KEEP LIVING HERE WITH TWO CHILDREN! And no garden! So I found a house a few doors down which has an extra bedroom and a garden. For the same price as ours would sell for (give or take a couple of grand). And he went ballistic. Said I'm crazy, we'd be moving again in a few years. Let's wait, etc.

Then when we both calmed down he said if we saw a house which we really thought was worth going for then we'd talk again. Oh, thanks for that. I'm so grateful that you'll consider "talking" to me again about something so important.
BAH!
MEN!

my OH is working over time, just called me to tell me he loves me, and should be home in about an hour or so, and what do i do...

of course

i cry....... hormones

I don't seem to have a problem with eating (and believe me my bum and belly bear testament to the fact already) and it seems to be the only way to keep the gross nausea at bay!! Like you Deeper Blue I keep reminding myself that it's a good thing to feel sick a lot and that it means a strong pregnancy!! 8 weeks tomorrow for me. I'm proper tired though. I don't remember being quite as washed out with DD. I feel like I need an afternoon nap every day! :)

Yes morning sickness can be a sign of a strong pregnancy, BUT you can also have a healthy pregnancy without it too. Ive never had morning sickness with any of my children and ( touch wood ) ive not got it with this baby either. First time mothers might be needlessly worried by your comment,and need to be reassured that lack of morning sickness shouldnt be something to worry about but should be enjoyed :)

Dinnerlady, you're quite right it doesn't mean a pregnancy with MS is any stronger than someone who doesn't suffer from MS....its dependant on how your own body copes with the extra hormones that are flying around. I haven't had any MS yet and having spoken to my Mum and Sister, neither of them had it with both of their children so I am hoping to be as lucky as them :happydance:

I hardly had any ms with Alia and she is incredibly healthy and advanced. It's just each womans body's response to pregnancy hormones. And every pregnancy is different too! Some women have no symptoms at all and have healthy babies and some women with tons of symptoms suffer miscarriage.

Lol I had to tell someone and oh will never believe me in the morning!!
For about 10 mins oh started getting annoying in bed rolling on top of me and generally being a pain, I was just about to tell him to get on his side of the bed (probably not that polite though :haha:) when he suddenly got up and started rocking the tv back and forth. I asked him what he was doing, he mumbled something then strode out of the room?! I then heard dd's bedroom door open over the baby monitor, I jumped out of bed thinking "if he bloodly wakes her up I'll kill him!!!!" (She and in turn I have had a REALLY bad night) in the few seconds it takes to get to the landing oh isn't in dd's room (all her toys have been thrown across the room and the top of her toy chest is clear?!) I call oh's name and he pop's his head around his brothers bedroom door,again I ask what he's doing and he mumbles about "finding something for him"

I've no idea what he was dreaming about but this was so funny, I've had a hoot lol!!

pmsl lol tanya sound like some fun there my oh is working again today so no sight of him lol but he didnt half leave me a mess to clean up

That's amazing lol how are u today? I left eating too late so got :sick: but im ok now

im :sick: caus DH didnt do the dishes last night so the kitchen smells and ive thrown up each time ive been in there, hoping to keep this lot of water down else im gonna get dehydrated , and DH is at work so its feeling like a normal weekday to me still, i was hoping to make biscuts this afternoon but doubt that will happen with the way i currently feel. even getting the boys lunch im seeing will be a struggle

Oh no :hugs: hope u feel better. when did ur sickness start? I feel sick most days but I'm not actually sick very often. Hope my smudge is still sticky anyway lol

I've had a busy morning! I've been making marshmallow fondant for Elsie's birthday cake but I've only had about 2 hours sleep so I'm knackered! I'm SO hungry!! Gonna make some chicken, rice noodles and sweet chilli sauce!! Oh and some garlic bread YUM!! Garlic bread has been my #1 craving so far :)

what the MS in general to today , today it was when i got down the stairs and smelt the dishes lol, in general nausea from 5wk and started throwing up last wk then it eased a bit and its come back

hello ladies, well i am tackling the revision again today althought its the last thing i feel like doing, i now feel sick after eating ritz crackers...

oh dear not ritz crackers, they were the bane of my life with ds2 i couldnt even smell them

Hi girls. Just to let you know it seems it wasn't this baby's time just yet, she took a lift on one of those lightning bolts last night. Wishing you all a wonderful and healthy 9 months xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->