December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

When are you girls telling your families???
DH wants us to tell them tomorrow but I'm really afraid of having another mc.

We've already told family. We'd want them to know if anything happened, so felt no need to hold off telling them. (parents grandparents and siblings only know so far - will tell aunts and uncles and cousins on Wednesday after my first scan). I personally can't imagine keeping it from my parents.

Well I told my parents already but DH's mom is a big blabbering mouth so we're not telling her until were ready to tell everyone!
I'm just worried because I have younger siblings so it would be really hard for them to understand if I had a mc.

Ah ya that's a good point. Kids I wouldn't tell until I'm showing unless they figure it out first. It'll be up to my MIL whether my 7 and 3 year old nephews find out or not.

we have already told my parents but my siblings dont know and none of DH's family know

god im finding it hard to keep it to ourselves not long left now!!!!

We have told both sets of parents and siblings, my eldest daughter guessed but my youngest doesnt know nor does OH son. I cant wait to be able to talk openly about it,also it was hard to buy a big box of pampers wipes without questions but at £3 a box i made something up! lol

haha ya it's tough being all secretive about it!
I would just rather tell people when I'm completely confident in the pregnancy....so I think I'm going to wiat till our first scan :)

Happy Mothers Day in North America!!! :D

Happy mothers day to all the Mums and bumps to be among us and all those with children already, we already had Mothers day back in April in the UK but just wanted to wish everyone else well

Happy mum's day girls! Loved seeing smudge today x all went fine!

thats great news hun.

I had a sunday off even though OH was supposed to sleep in caus N had me up most of the night and then after eating breakfast with the boys i was :sick: and that made me lightheaded and dizzy so i had to get OH up to watch the boys since i couldnt see straight so it wasnt safe me watching them and i spent most of the day on the sofa, managed to keep my lunch and dinner down with some effort though

hi everyone feelin better these days since i got da all clear got my scan pic up if anyone wants to have a look!!!lynnikins i feel for u bein sick all time:hugs:

its not constant but the nausea is , it just a pain caus i cant stop being a mum so some things i do i know will make me sick but i have to do them for the boys

Im the same iv got it bad today :cry:
but i can't stop what i usually not with having
a toddler to look after but i feel so bad today :(

i can only imagine how hard it is to take care of children while feelin ill!

It doesn't help when DS is a pain when i change his
nappy.. hes always done it he will kick you while your
doing it and laugh he keeps kicking me in my stomach :(
and when i tell him no he just carries on :( id be fine if i
didn't have nausea badly must be the worst thing to have
aswell as MS and having a boysterous toddler :dohh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members