December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

its not easy esp when they have a poop day like this morning :sick:

morning ladies i am seriously fucked off this morning

got up, felt great after 12 hrs sleep, had a shower which was cold as the bathroom door is off to paint, so the air just cools down so quick.

attempted to sort out the bed room, failed as was just so tired.

came down stairs, kitchen is a mess, all the pots i had in to soak where on the side and the pasta that OH has cooked was stuck on. the dining room table which i am using to revise on was piled high with junk, my notes scattered everywere and crumpled.

ned clothes had been in the dryer but dog had got hold of the free cow C&G had sent, so OH put it in there out of harms way, cue smelly bedclothes

so i've all the laundry to re-fold (yep the same pile i asked him to take upstairs 3 days ago) the washing machine to empty, dishes to do, kitchen to clean, bedroom to sort, laundry to take up and put away

and maybe then i will attempt to revise for my finals in 2 weeks time, i honestly could kill him

:hugs: aww hun sounds like my day the other morning, today is quite typical, still got last nights dishes on the table to sort which now the kids breakfast dishes are added to along with a collection of toys they have brought me, got washing hanging up everywhere 3 loads in our room to re-fold and put away, toys spread wall to wall on the floor and im tired as anything

it just really get to me becuase he known exactly how tired i am

Men really dont think much sometimes, my OH did it the other day i went off in a hormonal rage at him lol, ahh well

So its not just my OH who leaves destruction evrywhere he goes? Im sick of cleaning up after him,and totally sick of wiping pee off the toilet!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

no i think all men do it lol, my sons leave destruction in their wake, my house is doomed

Its even worse at the weekend when his son stays over,twice the pee and twice the mess! lol OH is hoping for a boy as he`s feeling outnumbered btbh i dont think i could cope ha ha

Hi ladies,

Is it me or is everyone else feel dead tired and sick sick ?

not feeling so sick now still nauseous but thats so much a part of life im used to it, very tired though

Hi ladies,

Is it me or is everyone else feel dead tired and sick sick ?

Very very tired - but not massively sick! But I am comparing to when I was PG with my son who caused me HUGE amounts of sickness!

Pinga - not sure you saw my previous post. You said you live near Guildford - I work in Guildford! (You were probably ignoring me!!!) :blush:

xxx

arrrrrggg this day just gets better

was bored so asked mum if she fancied going out, went and picked her up we went into the local town, not exactly were i wanted but ok, she got wool, declared that it was home time and i couldn't eat when we were out

so now i am home all my energy had zapped, feel sick and have a headache, if i had eaten when out this could have been avoided, i'm seriously annoyed with her

aww hun i feel like crap too and my boys arent sleeping to top it off so i cant even go lie down incase they escape their room

Hello lovely ladies! :flower:

I know I'm a bit late in this thread but any chance I can join? Please?

I'm due dec 6th (I think!) which seems like years away.... But will come round sooooo quick!

of course you can join us hun, welcome and congrats on the pregnancy

Haven't posted on here in a while. First doctor's appointment today!! I can't believe it's finally here, time is really flying by.

May myself and my babies be December Snowflakes as well???

We are due for our arrival December 9th!!! (however, we know usually twins don't wait until 40 weeks!!! :lol:)

Thanks Gals!

oo0o tryforbaby2 you can be my bump buddie if you like, we share our due date, lol im likely to go over though as i have done with both boys so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->