December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Ugh - count me in on the "feeling horrible" today group. So nauseous this morning (but didn't throw up) and tired. Might have been my worst morning yet for nausea.

Hi ladies,

Is it me or is everyone else feel dead tired and sick sick ?

Very very tired - but not massively sick! But I am comparing to when I was PG with my son who caused me HUGE amounts of sickness!

Pinga - not sure you saw my previous post. You said you live near Guildford - I work in Guildford! (You were probably ignoring me!!!) :blush:

xxx

Sorry didn't see your last post, promise I wasn't ignoring you. You have a blueberry too! Whats it going to be next week?
Haven't actually been sick but feel so sick and weak. :sick:

Morning Ladies,went to bed hungry and woke up still hungry but feeling sick for good measure! Eurghhhhhh :(

morning ladies i just got up at half 9 havin a few lazy days back to work on thurs but feel good dis mornin!!!

Ill join the :sick: group :lol:
been same since 4 weeks! :( i don't even want
to eat anything im currently stuck with drinking ice
cold water :shrug: can't even have a cuppa as it makes
me feel worse, i feel all i can eat is salad which isn't a bad
thing but its getting fresh stuff all the time :dohh:

yeah raspberry next.
ill join i feel same sick all the time iv gone of meat, tea infact everything salad and pizza is all i can stomach lately, this is by far the worst pregnacy iv had never felt so ill, plus major heartburn :(

Morning Snowflakes, hope you are all well. Not been on for a few days, been totally exhausted. Got a day off work so me and my LO are having a pj day.

So sorry for your loss Mrs.W :hugs:

Welcome to all the new snowflakes xx

ive just got one kid home today DH has the day off and has taken N out with him :happydance: and ive gotten some stuff sorted upstairs our room is like a chinese laundry at the moment so it feels good to get some of the stuff away and ive finally hung the curtain, got to do that in the boys room next so they cant pull the blanket away from the window and wake up early each morning. it seems the landlord has velcroed the curtain bunting on around the window so im thinking of getting some strong velcro and putting it down the sides of the window and the curtain to secure it so the boys dont pull it open all the time, i just have to trim the curtains as they are way long as they used to hang in the living room at our old old house so are a full drop, i dont mind much cutting them caus they were cheap anyway lol

Hi ladies.

I had an EPAU scan today as I had some spotting at the weekend. Baby had heartbeat and is measuring 7+3 which gives an EDD of 24th Dec. But they are wrong wrong wrong!!!! That would have meant I would have had to ovulate on 2nd April and opks where still negative. So I'm leaving my ticker as it is and ignoring thier due date. If they keep this due date at my 12 week scan I may use it for work to finish earlier and if viability becomes an issue.

Also I have a corpus luteal cyst on my left ovary. It's about 2cm. I was half expecting it as I know thats the side I ovulated from and had a bit of dull pain on the left side around 4/5 weeks.

And I've been on the phone to my midwife and arranged my booking appointment and discussed birth plans. She was expecting me to rebel and want a HBAC and suggested looking at rebeling and trying to deliver in the about to open birthing centre instead. Whether they will take me is another matter.

So all in all a good day.

hi ladies its nice to see your all getting on loverly,im also doing good as still feeling sick,very tired and boobs still killing me so to me its a sign baby is doing great,i saw my midwife for the first time yesterday and my scan has been booked for the 27th may so im getting very excited for it but wish it would come quicker as i just want to see my baby kicking around :),i so wish we could feel them this early on hehe x x

I am due December 3rd. Can I join? I didn't even realize this group existed!

This sickness is getting to me ive been sick after lunch and just after tea :( I thought it was dying down

oh my god food aversions r kickin in full time dont want to eat anything at all but hand me a burger and chips and id devour it!!!!!

aww mummylove that sucks

celesse good news on the scan ,edd's are often out by a couple of days lol only really a concern if your worried about being induced or pressured to induce for being overdue good luck with the fight for a hbac.

I made the biscuts at last and EJ just gobbled one but hes getting very mad at me now wanting his dinner so id best go make him a scrambled egg or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->