December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

When my sickness goes i cant wait to start eating spc bol and casseroles again

My diet is so bad atm.
I've completely gone off veg!! MIL made me a roast dinner the other day and I was so disgusted she put carrots, cabbage etc on my plate!!
I had the same prob with sweetcorn in my last pregnancy lol.
I'm finding it weird as my cravings in the first tri last time were cabbage and brussel sprouts!!!!

Ive nto really had chance to eat to much veg as im throwing up off meals :(

im so different from you guys as im craving all veg and salad but dont want eat anything else really like ive also gone off spag bol n things like that but could eat a sunday dinner everyday but its mainly got have mash n veg on lol,i even got my mum to cook me a chicken broth for me as ive been craving that n i cant cook it as nice as she does :) x x

Saw my baby today and his little beating heart :cloud9: Sadly I didn't get any pictures. (I didn't ask though, too shy). One little bean right where it should be measuring 6w6d, bang on the dates I was expecting. (Baby itself measuring 7w1d but sac a couple days behind). I'm in love already :cloud9:

NDH thats good news! :)
Wishing4baby3 im the same,craving roast dinners but not all carverys do mash unfortunatley and hate making them myself! Im really into broccoli at the moment with loads of gravy! Mmm

dinnerlady i wonder if we are having the same sex then with having simular cravings as i also love broccoli n gravy the most,do you have a hint what baby may be as some mums do :),
ndh so happy for you,there is nothing beta that seeing baby doing great early :) x x

Im convinced im having another girl,as ive had 2 mc`s some years ago and have got it into my head that they must have been boys. It could be all in my head though,but im going to find out the sex as might have to make some changes in the sleeping arrangements if its a boy.

well thats intresting as i have a feeling it may be a girl too but then because id love a girl again i also tell myself no it will be a boy again,im really happy for either dont get me wrong as long as its healthy its all that matters but you cant help but dream of a certain sex can you,cant wait find out now and also my auntie did the same but the other way around but then went on to have a baby girl so i wouldnt tell urself that to much as you may have a little boy in there yet :) x x

I dont mind what sex either,but a girl would be easier as my eldest wouldnt have to share a room then. My youngest is called Millie too :) ( although her real name is Emelia,but she doesnt answer to that) lol

well thats the same for us as it would be easyier with a girl as my oh already had a ds from a past relationship so wouldnt want my dd having to share with a boy lol,but we will see :),lol it funny when they answer to a different name isnt it,we can only call my dd millie though as i dont like it shortened but with my ds even though he is oscar he also answers to ozzy :) x x

I had roasts most days when I was preg with dd!! I craved Brussels sprouts and cabbage!

I think I'm having another girl. This pregnancy is almost identical to my last, IB at similar time, nausea pattern the same, even had spotting at a similar time. Only difference is I'm more tired and boobs hurt more.... but thats easily explained as I'm BFing a 14month old monster that doesn't like sleep!

Another girl would be so much easier. Could use all the clothes again, no need to worry about sharing a room.

Afternoon ladies, well think today if first day where I don't feel so sick yippee!! Hopefully now starting to feel bit better.
Wishing4baby3 what's your due date mine is dec 5th think your the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->