December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I'm happy with boy or girl!!! Would love a boy to have one of each, but I just love my little girl to death and it would be nice for her to have a sister so close in age :)

Alia and I both have a terrible cold right now :( It's sucking all my enegry!
BUT I have a scan booked for the 17th :happydance: Can't wait! Very curious to find out my actual due date!!! 2011 or 2012?!?

Afternoon ladies, well think today if first day where I don't feel so sick yippee!! Hopefully now starting to feel bit better.
Wishing4baby3 what's your due date mine is dec 5th think your the same?

:wave: tigger yeah im due the 5th too,when is ur first scan as ive got wait till 27th as they do it more towards 13 wks here :) x

I'm guessing I won't get my scan until at least the second week of June, just after mine and dd's birthdays. I'm really looking forward to it though as I didn't get a 12 week scan with dd :(

How come you didn't get a scan! :(
my first till be around June time i know
its between 10-12 weeks

Afternoon ladies, well think today if first day where I don't feel so sick yippee!! Hopefully now starting to feel bit better.

:wave: tigger yeah im due the 5th too,when is ur first scan as ive got wait till 27th as they do it more towards 13 wks here :) x

I had one at 7 weeks with this being an Ivf baby but I have to wait til the 26th but on the plus side we will get a better view than having done the week before :)

I had one at 7 weeks with this being an Ivf baby but I have to wait til the 26th but on the plus side we will get a better view than having done the week before :)
o wow i also had my scan at 7wks n 2 days lol,mine was cause of having 2 early m/c before this beanie,we defo will get see a little more im just hoping i cant get any more excited just yet for it cause its driving me mad waiting lolol x

I had An emergency scan at 7 weeks and then they Wouldn't give me a dating scan. They changed my dates everytime i had a scan after that! I had 3 different edd's, in the end i told them my due date and they agreed to stick with my date :)

well its a little over 2 wks to my scan now im excited , and 6 days till my MW appointment, finally some progress

hey ladies had a scan today and put me forward by 3 weeks so i will be due 27th December :) can i join? xx

Hello everyone! I've not yet had a booking in appointment with my midwife (it's on Monday) but have already had 3 scans. The last scan said I was due on the 14th December!!!

Can I join the December Snowflakes please?? x

I'm having such a shitty day today :(
MIL has been looking after Elsie downstairs while I lay in bed resting and feeling sorry for myself :blush: I'm feeling like such a crappy mummy atm as all I want to do is lie in bed.
I've been so sick, throwing up lovely TMI thick, yellow bile all morning....and afternoon.

I feel a crappy mummy atm to. Ive not taken my daughter out since I found out imn pregnant cus im to tired. I do play with her at home but just wish I could do more wiv her

Im the same with DS i can't do much but its
me feeling too sick to do anything :( makes me feel
really bad but hes happy enough playing at home and
playing on the garden hopefully it not last long so can
do normal stuff :hugs:

im having a totally crappy today to top it off ive thrown up too many times because of my son having so many dirty nappies that stink the house out and they are both grumpy little sods, i totally overdid it yesterday being out from 9:30am till 6pm then rushing to get the boys in bed then going out for dinner not getting home till 10:40 and having the babysitter talk to OH till after 11 and not going to bed till after midnight, the adrenalin kicked in yesterday but ive been shattered since i got out of bed today and OH has been out by choice all day and just annouced hes barely gonna be home to put the kids in bed before going out with mates for curry and i havent kept any food down , shattered, exausted dont hardly describe how i feel and i have a blooming migraine to top it off

Hello everyone! I've not yet had a booking in appointment with my midwife (it's on Monday) but have already had 3 scans. The last scan said I was due on the 14th December!!!

Can I join the December Snowflakes please?? x

Ive been for my booking in appointment today,it was shite! First of all they sent me to the wrong place (surestart centre) so had to race down to the hospital and was 10 minutes late.Then they seemed more bothered about getting OH to stop smoking,although he never smokes in the house and always has the door closed they said all the toxins will still come in(how they get through brick and glass i do not know) In the end he told her we were here for my ante natal and not his smoking! Then i found out ive got the same horrible consultant as last time and that i will more than likely have to have another cs as ive had two emergency ones before. Needless to say ive come home feeling like i could burst into tears, the only good thing is ive got my scan date for 6th june. RANT OVER

Oh and im due 13th dec but will prob go in the week before if they do a section!

:-( i worried they'll make me have a section.
Your last section was a few years ago wasn't it? Surely they should let you try for a vbac! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->