December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

My last was nearly 9yrs ago but because both of mine were for the same reason ( fetal distress and failure to progress) its not looking good.Plus the consultant ive got is the same one who as i was leaving hospital to bring my new baby home kindly told me if i have another one it will be a c section :(

Hmm could you ask for a different consultant?? Hopefully he wont recognise you!! :hugs:

Its a she,and it seems she is one of the best there! So although i might not like her or what she has to say she knows her stuff. I will just have to grin and bare her i think :)

man this week is dragging next wed is my MW appointment and i cant wait i need to know some stuff lol

Morning ladies how are we all. Well got up this morning to my DD having slap cheek and I have just spent the last 20 mins on the fone chasing midwives asking for a blood test to make sure I'm immune to it as can cause miscarriage. Typical more waiting till someone calls me back. At least I haven't been sick this morning

X

i woke up really worried this morning caus in the last few days other than tiredness which i can put down to other causes than pregnancy all my symptoms have been dissappering which had me worried but i just got a huge wave of nausea for no apparent reason so im trusting thats a good sign, im just parinoid caus of all the bleeding and spotting ive had i really really really need my scan not to be 2 wks away still

good morning ladies, sorry i have been MIA but revision is taking hold.....

got the midwife next wed and my scan two weeks today, so that's all to look forward too.

nausea is not as bad as it has been but last night crept back in a little...

on the plus side i finally have carpet in the house, 6 months after the old flooring was lifted!!!!! so so pleased with it

Tigger - hope they call you back and You're immune! Hope your lo is okay too :)

Lynn - symptoms usually lessen around 10 weeks so try not to worry and enjoy :)

I've been sick as a dog again this morning! Cornflakes came out of my nose lol.
I'm a little worried though as i managed to pee myself again whilst being violently sick even though i had a wee first. I'm back at work in a week and i dont want to wet myself there!
I suppose i will just have to take some wetwipes and spare clothes with me as its a two hour bus ride to get home!

Well it's not looking good on the slap cheek front looks like I have it to my cheeks are bright red!

It's a viral infection common in children in the five rash viruses measles, rubella, shingles and rosa something, can cause miscarriage in first 20 weeks apparently only small hands and small chance baby can develop fluid behind muscles, most pregnant women who get it have healthy baby but also risk there, sure it will all be fine

Tigger - hope they call you back and You're immune! Hope your lo is okay too :)

Lynn - symptoms usually lessen around 10 weeks so try not to worry and enjoy :)

I've been sick as a dog again this morning! Cornflakes came out of my nose lol.
I'm a little worried though as i managed to pee myself again whilst being violently sick even though i had a wee first. I'm back at work in a week and i dont want to wet myself there!
I suppose i will just have to take some wetwipes and spare clothes with me as its a two hour bus ride to get home!

You poor pet:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"