December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I went to heat up the leftovers of the chinesse i orderd for dinner last night and looked at the spring roll that i had taken a bite from last night and saw seafood in it !! im really really allergic to seafood i must have just missed injesting any directly last night but i was very stuffed up last night and feeling ill after dinner. I had ordered a vege spring roll specifically and they sent me the wrong kind, im so glad i had left it to the side caus i was full caus if id actually eaten any more of it i would have wound up very very sick with a swollen airway and DH wasnt home last night and the kids were in bed i could have just passed out on the floor downstairs and died before DH got home!!..
i know my allergy to shellfish well as its had me hospitalised before but i am so careful about what i eat that i dont carry a steriod pen with me. No wonder i was wheezing all night and felt so gross had i eaten even a teaspoon worth of prawn then i woulda been in serious trouble. i guess thats no more spring rolls for ages now caus i cant take the risk.

We are due December 24th with our first! So many holiday babies to be, congrats to you all!

I went to heat up the leftovers of the chinesse i orderd for dinner last night and looked at the spring roll that i had taken a bite from last night and saw seafood in it !! im really really allergic to seafood i must have just missed injesting any directly last night but i was very stuffed up last night and feeling ill after dinner. I had ordered a vege spring roll specifically and they sent me the wrong kind, im so glad i had left it to the side caus i was full caus if id actually eaten any more of it i would have wound up very very sick with a swollen airway and DH wasnt home last night and the kids were in bed i could have just passed out on the floor downstairs and died before DH got home!!..
i know my allergy to shellfish well as its had me hospitalised before but i am so careful about what i eat that i dont carry a steriod pen with me. No wonder i was wheezing all night and felt so gross had i eaten even a teaspoon worth of prawn then i woulda been in serious trouble. i guess thats no more spring rolls for ages now caus i cant take the risk.

Jesus dats awful stupid b******d!

is it just me who loves come time with me!!!!!!!!! makes me laugh so much

yeah im feeling better this morning, after throwing up my dinner last night caus i got myself so parnoid and put off food from the experience.

DH is working today so it doesnt feel like the weekend

yeah im feeling better this morning, after throwing up my dinner last night caus i got myself so parnoid and put off food from the experience.

DH is working today so it doesnt feel like the weekend

Glad ur feeling better!!!!!!!

aww its turning into a nice day outside but i have a house to clean :( boo hiss

i've finished work sop curled up watching film 4, aquamarine is on

can i join you ladies? i was due 30th november but my scan yesterday put me back to 2nd december :D xx

Hi stephaniexx and welcome! :hi:

I'm having a worrywart, paranoid day.... I really want my scan so that I know Pip is well....

Anna - that day happens for me almost every other day! Hang in there :)

I feel worried now because my morning sickness is lessening. Geez, you'd think I'd be happy about that, but I worry it's too early... I can't wait until my scan on Wednesday!

I'm having a worry-dont-feel-as-sick day as well. It has happened last 2 Saturdays with the less nausea and I think its cos I get to sleep a bit longer and can snack when I want on what I want as not at work.

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm due the 25th of December. Currently being cautious as I was measuring a week behind at early ultrasound after some light spotting. Next scan is not until the 27th... Boo hoo =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->