December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

yay exciting not long now then Pinga, my scan is next friday so still 9 days away but my MW appointment is tomorrow

hello all how are we keeping
got a crook neck and shoulder today i must have slept funny but its all achy and sore, DH is moaning at me from work about not feeling great either so it looks like im cooking tonight

hi there everyone x x
first off congrats to all the happy expectant mummies :D
according to my LMP my due date is the 20th of dec but have my 12 week scan on the 8th june so could change x x x
wishing every one a happy n healthy 9 months, well whats left of it haha x x x x x

Have an ultrasound confirmation! I am high risk because of really bad blood pressure but I had it with my other 2 pregnancies so I am hoping for a happy and healthy next 30 weeks! Hello and congrats to everyone!

Woo! I threw up for the first time last night! And again this morning! Both times while brushing my teeth.

It feels weirdly like an accomplishment... but now I'm dreading brushing my teeth tonight. I'm also leaving on a business trip this afternoon and won't be back home until late Friday night, so I hope the hotel toilets are nice and clean....and that I don't get too tired out with all the walking and work.

Woo! I threw up for the first time last night! And again this morning! Both times while brushing my teeth.

It feels weirdly like an accomplishment... but now I'm dreading brushing my teeth tonight. I'm also leaving on a business trip this afternoon and won't be back home until late Friday night, so I hope the hotel toilets are nice and clean....and that I don't get too tired out with all the walking and work.

you will soon get sick of it tho haha! i thought it was cute at 1st but now not even being able to go down stairs in the house while ppl are eating or walking past the canteen at work with out gipping everywhere is anythin but cute x x x hope you dont get it to bad and your buisness trip isnt to tiering x x

hi there everyone x x
according to my LMP my due date is the 20th of dec but have my 12 week scan on the 8th june so could change x x x
wishing every one a happy n healthy 9 months, well whats left of it haha x x x x x

Awww thats not fair im due 13th dec and have got to wait til the 9th june for my scan,by which time i will be 13 wks! :(

Sorry for the rant, just really needed to get It off my chest.

Don't be apologising, it sounds really stressful! DH and I are are trying to rent out our house at the moment and we're in the middle of moving to another house that we are privately renting. I know it sounds like we're being stupid going to rent somewhere when we have a mortgage on another house but I hate the area we live in, we were only supposed to live here for 3 years then sell and move on but we're in negative equity and can't sell because of that. There is nothing worse than living somewhere you don't want to live, I ended up with depression for awhile after dd was born because of it. Can you not lie and say that you are homeless? I don't agree with it but you can be guaranteed thats what most other people do to get a council house! Two of my friends live in housing executive houses and they both lied and said they were single parents who were homeless, they both got houses within a month. xoxo

We do the same thing with a property of ours. We didn't want to live there because it's just to small and I don't care for the area. So, we rent it out and got the house we wanted. I love the new home but it's always scary what if the renter doesn't pay. We aren't rich so covering both mortgages are tough!

I know what you mean, I keep having minor panic attacks that we're not going to find anyone to rent our place and will have to keep paying rent and the mortgage. We're not rich either by any means and this will stretch us financially, that and the fact that we are moving further away from our jobs closer to family and that means an hour long commute each way 5 days per week and the cost of fuel which goes along with it. I know its the best decision for us but only if we can get our house rented. How long did it take you to find someone to rent your place? I've prepared myself for having to cover both the rent and our mortgage for two months but any longer than that and I will be freaking out!! xoox

We put an add online with the local newspaper. We got about 20 calls within 3 weeks. We meet about 5 people and fell in love with our current tenant. She was moved in about 10 days after we posted the ad. Good luck to you!!!!

Welcome to all the new girls and good luck mommyxwhite!

Rocketb, I know the feeling!!!! I get sick brushing my teeth at night. It sucks so bad!!!

hi there everyone x x

Awww thats not fair im due 13th dec and have got to wait til the 9th june for my scan,by which time i will be 13 wks! :(

i was suprised i got mine so soon but then again all my apointments have been early, my 1st with the midwife was at 5 week, then ma 1st hospital appoinment for ma booking thingy and blood tests was 8 week x x driving me mad waitint inbetween tho :nope: x x

you just wait lol the month between appointments takes forever and those of us not on our first wont be seen between 16ish weeks and our 20wk scan which could be as late as 23 wks lol

I'm not going to be as lucky lol!!
I'm probs going to be under consultant care as DD was an emcs and I had preeclampsia. I'm so sick of hospitals!!

I'm not going to be as lucky lol!!
I'm probs going to be under consultant care as DD was an emcs and I had preeclampsia. I'm so sick of hospitals!!

Ive got to meet with my consultant on the 21st june "Just to say hello"! I just know shes going to tell me i have to have a c section after having 2 emcs already! :(

I think I'm meant to go for my argument with the consultant at 20 weeks.

Hi all,

How is everyone feeling? I'm extremely tired, sensitive and swollen boobs and dizzy! Anyone else with dizziness?

Xx

I had some dizziness last night but I was starving so it was probably due to that :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->