December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I'm off work with dizziness. Its more room-spinny than fuzzy-head dizziness. Doctor reckons its an inner ear infection, but I don't agree with him and think its a morning sickness variation.

Ive been exactly the same hun,i find if i dont eat as soon as im hungry i go dizzy and feel sick although touch wood i havnt actually hurled yet! :)

hope you feel better celesse.

Im light headed this morning but that might be cause ive already cleaned the bathroom washed the floors , put a load of washing on , made breakfast for 3 , read stories to 2 and danced for 30min to a kids music CD and all ive had to eat or drink is a cuppa tea. lol

got a friend coming this afternoon after my MW appointment which i havent found a babysitter for :( so have to take the boys and knowing my luck it will rain when we have to leave.
Still got to vaccum the Hall/stairs and living room and fold and put away the clean washing and stick a second load of washing on

Hi ladies,

feel very tired and constantly queasy. Having a lazy day in pj's today.

sounds like fun Pinga ( the lazy day not the tired and queasy ) i wish i could but got to get things sorted round here caus its geting me down looking at the mess everyday

had app with midwife and classed as high risk and under consultant care........

she seems lovely put my mind at ease and answered all my questions

now back to the revision

lynn hope urs went well

Not sure if I'm on the list, according to Internet calculator I'm due dec30th! I have a scan on Monday so hopefully I'll know for sure then x

hello how is everyone?
missmayhem......im also high risk and will be under consultan care, well im booked for one appointment with him then see what he thinks but my mind at ease more than likely. can i ask why you are?

Hey

sorry didnt get to introduce myself properly yest!
Im Tracie and im 23
Im a high risk pregnancy
This is my 7th pregnancy with no living children
I have a chromosome abnormality that ends my pregnancys
I am further than iv ever been before.
I have to have a prenatal care NT scan as my dating scan
There checking for any abnormalitys s/he might have if worst
a bad egg managed to survive ( which is low)
This is the first with my now partner

So yes hello :)

had a scan today and she wouldnt sit still... kept trying to hide lol. but wow was amazing

Fingers crossed Tracie that this little beany stays stuck!

Feeling like crap this evening. Feel as though I could throw up, but nothings coming up for a change. Also feel really constipated and need a poo :blush:

xxx

tracie i hope this baby sticks and you can carry it to full term

My MW appointment went well ,other than the bruise from where she jabbed me, she didnt have access to my blood results from a month ago so i have to bug the doctor about that myself it seems lol, im booked to see a consultant at 16wks to discuss growth scans caus i didnt measure big with either of the boys but Nate was 9lb 10oz and EJ was 10lb 12oz so chances are this one could be bigger and they dont like women having 11lb + babies lol so if im lucky i'll wiggle a couple of extra scans just to make sure im not hiding another big baby in there lol, other than that all is go ahead for my scan next friday, the MW wasnt concerend about my spotting caus its stopped now ( thankfully ) and doesnt think it was anything bad or to do with baby

Tracie - congrats!! I hope everything goes to plan :)

My pregnancy craving with DD came back today BUT its a sweet chilli chicken king deal from burger king that doesn't exist anymore!!!! :'(
I did have my daily fix of garlic bread though :haha:

I've weighed myself too and I've only put on 2lbs and as OH says *TMI* thats basically a big poo :haha: so maybe I haven't put anyweight on yet LOL!!
I'm glad though as I managed to put on a stone in the first tri last time around!!!!!

i put a stone on last time to and this time so far only a few pounds hoping mines just a poo to :haha:

add me too please, im currently due December 17th, my first scan will be early june and you never know my dates could be changed,
im 26, 27 when baby arrives. This will be my first.

woke up bang on 3am... i wanted an apple!!!

got up at 4 and raided my mums apple bowl! hehe

Now i have indigestion and sickness... lol.

Grr work are doing my head in already!!! I officially started back at work after my maternity leave on the 17th but I've had a weeks holiday so I'm back to work on The 24th (four days time!! Or two if you don't count the weekend) and they still haven't told me my hours!!! I keep telling them I need to know to arrange childcare but they don't seem to care!!!!!! I dont know what to do :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->