December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I would ring them up and ask again,if they still dont tell you just go in at a time that works for you! If they cant be arsed telling you what else can you do? :)

I keep ringing them to be told "I'll just go and check and call you back" they never call back.
Yeah I guess I could just turn up when I want. I'm just worried they'll find a way of Getting out of paying me my redundancy pay in June.

Well in that case i would turn up first thing and then they wont be able to say anything,maybe they are just being awkward. They have had long enough to sort your hours out if they are different from before? Could you go in and speak to them face to face so they wont be able to fob you off? Im sure you can do without this stress,its hard enough going back after mat leave as it is!:hugs:

Sorry to hear your work are being crappy tannembaum. Like Dinnerlady suggested, could you maybe pop into work so they can't fob you off?

Lynnikins - wowzers! That was a big baby! I struggled getting amy out at 6lb 9! lol! Where they natural births?

Well my OH is being an arse today. He has the morning off as he hasn't got much work on. I felt sick all last night and didn't really sleep too good, so when Amy woke this morning at 6:50 I asked him to get up with her. The response was " I'm not getting up, I'm tired!" and he went back to sleep! :gun: Arsehole! Now, bearing in mind I'm off work sick. Any other time he would have to get up with her as he looks after her each morning and then I take over when I get back from work in the afternoon. He's still in bed now and I've been trundling about the house making lots of noise! He's in for a frosty reception when he finally gets up!

Lynnikins - wowzers! That was a big baby! I struggled getting amy out at 6lb 9! lol! Where they natural births?

Wow Lynnikins did you have your whoppers naturally?

Yes they were Natural births, my mum had 2 babies over 10lb, tbh i think the bigger they are the easier they come lol as they use their feet to push themselves out lol and gravity can help alot too, i was upright most of my last labor only lay on my side for the delivery caus my spd ment i couldnt kneel or squat

how are we all today, last night my head was telling me i wasnt pregnant i felt so much like a fraud i had myself convinced that it was all over because of the spotting but this morning i woke up and laying in bed felt the baby move then got downstairs and the act of making the boys breakfast brought on my MS and i threw up (well as much as you can with an empty stomach) I guess it was baby getting back at me for being so down emotionally about it last night lol

Aww you felt the baby move!!! :)

AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!! Work called, I'm on garden leave until I'm made redundant on the 30th June. So I dont have to go to work and I still get paid!!!! Which means I'll save over! £100 in bus fare!!! AND I'm on full time hours as they can't see the point in filling out all The paperwork for the reduced hours I requested!!
And I'm getting my redundancy money early!!!! I'll be getting 3 months of money + redundancy pay (about 3 weeks) + any holiday in June!!!!! Whoop!!!
I'm SO excited!!! I so deserve this after the way I was treated throughout my pregnancy :happydance:

Lol I've just gone upstairs and had a lil dance to blondie :haha:
I think going back to work must have been playing on my mind as I feel so light and free now lol!!

Let's just hope cheeks and cherries choose me to be a champ now and I'll be sorted on the job front :)

yay for C&C lol, they didnt want any london Champs :( i might have to move lol or just be a FYP rep instead lol

Hello ladies, just wanted to say your list is looking amazing and sorry for the losses..
January list has 73 PREGNANT AND 3SETS OF TWINS SO FAR
NOW TO START A FEBUARY LIST WHICH I ALREADY DID LOL...
Happy and healthy pregnancies ladies...

Belly kisses to all

X: Hotpink

Aww you felt the baby move!!! :)

AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!! Work called, I'm on garden leave until I'm made redundant on the 30th June. So I dont have to go to work and I still get paid!!!! Which means I'll save over! £100 in bus fare!!! AND I'm on full time hours as they can't see the point in filling out all The paperwork for the reduced hours I requested!!
And I'm getting my redundancy money early!!!! I'll be getting 3 months of money + redundancy pay (about 3 weeks) + any holiday in June!!!!! Whoop!!!
I'm SO excited!!! I so deserve this after the way I was treated throughout my pregnancy :happydance:

Fantastic news,so happy for you! :)

150 December snow flakes and i knwo theres more hiding in first tri im off to find them

haha lynn seen ur post and here i am, due dec 11th or 13th will be confirmed at next scan so wel say the 11th for now lol x

Hiya :)

I'm due december 26th (could change at 12 week scan though) xx

hi I'm shaz and I'm due the 25th of December but this date can change as I have not had my dating scan yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->